Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Koobi's Art Comms [USD]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@pheelthemoment
fdgdh I didn't notice the pun LMAOOO
Ooo, I'll add you, I'm kooby on there! I usually keep to myself so I wanted to try doing a community event, I just hope I won't get burnt out haha.
@pheelthemoment
fdgdh I didn't notice the pun LMAOOO
Ooo, I'll add you, I'm kooby on there! I usually keep to myself so I wanted to try doing a community event, I just hope I won't get burnt out haha.
@pheelthemoment Flats update, I realized the genes and apparel match really well when I was coloring him! Next update should be the completed piece, we're in the final stretch now. :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/W36vPom.png[/img]
@pheelthemoment
Flats update, I realized the genes and apparel match really well when I was coloring him! Next update should be the completed piece, we're in the final stretch now. :D
W36vPom.png
aaa looking good :D
and thanks!! grapefruit is such a fun and versatile color. when i saw how grapefruit striation looked on obelisks i was like oh..i need that so much
aaa looking good :D
and thanks!! grapefruit is such a fun and versatile color. when i saw how grapefruit striation looked on obelisks i was like oh..i need that so much
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment Thank you for your patience, Hudson is finally done! I'll pm you the high res version in a sec. Thanks again for commissioning me! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/ApqoZxs.png[/img]
@pheelthemoment
Thank you for your patience, Hudson is finally done! I'll pm you the high res version in a sec. Thanks again for commissioning me! :D
ApqoZxs.png
aaaaa oh my gosh!!! thank you so much!! he looks stunning <3!! absolutely mesmerized by this! that glimmer especially it so pretty but aaa everything's so good. thank you!
aaaaa oh my gosh!!! thank you so much!! he looks stunning <3!! absolutely mesmerized by this! that glimmer especially it so pretty but aaa everything's so good. thank you!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
Posting for public record, this was for @/Espanyolo! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8NtJFen.png[/img]
Posting for public record, this was for @/Espanyolo!
8NtJFen.png
Forgot to post this, this was for @/NocturnalLegends! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NVJ12kw.png[/img]
Forgot to post this, this was for @/NocturnalLegends!
NVJ12kw.png
@CosmicAngel @MyrrhAndDaydream @IchiSato @TheEpicRedGal @Kintsugii @Logistic @realsoku @Azrail @Snowkit @nonaline @xRawrHorse @LDDarcWolf(busts,sketches,chibi) @macaroni33 @Kiwith @Pearlimose @Prescott(sketches) @SilverDeath @Oceanas @Alienjunk @50PrecentHell @Sinjin @likely6 @SparkMaker (pixel) @Ac3Kat17 @Lilacskye (pixel) @Yaralotusflower Hey all, I just want to let everyone know I'm permanently removing the pixel option from my shop. I don't have as much free time anymore and pixels aren't something I want to invest my time in right now. However, I do feel bad for anyone on my pinglist who wanted one, so I'll take any pixel orders from my pinglist until [b]11/5[/b] (one character per person please). They'll be for [b]30kt/g[/b], I require payment upfront after I confirm your OC. Please note it might take me a little bit to do since I'm busy irl, but I will get them done! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DMqFSL8.png[/img][/center] I'll remove anyone who's on my pinglist for pixels specifically after this (lmk if you want to stay on). Thanks for the support and sorry for the inconvenience!
@CosmicAngel @MyrrhAndDaydream @IchiSato @TheEpicRedGal @Kintsugii @Logistic @realsoku @Azrail @Snowkit @nonaline @xRawrHorse @LDDarcWolf(busts,sketches,chibi) @macaroni33 @Kiwith @Pearlimose @Prescott(sketches) @SilverDeath @Oceanas @Alienjunk @50PrecentHell @Sinjin @likely6 @SparkMaker (pixel) @Ac3Kat17 @Lilacskye (pixel) @Yaralotusflower

Hey all, I just want to let everyone know I'm permanently removing the pixel option from my shop. I don't have as much free time anymore and pixels aren't something I want to invest my time in right now.

However, I do feel bad for anyone on my pinglist who wanted one, so I'll take any pixel orders from my pinglist until 11/5 (one character per person please).

They'll be for 30kt/g, I require payment upfront after I confirm your OC. Please note it might take me a little bit to do since I'm busy irl, but I will get them done!
DMqFSL8.png

I'll remove anyone who's on my pinglist for pixels specifically after this (lmk if you want to stay on). Thanks for the support and sorry for the inconvenience!
@Koobi I'll take one!
Style: Pixel
Name: Ac3Kat17
Payment: Treasure
Ref: Here!
Background: Transparent please!
Thank you so much!
@Koobi I'll take one!
Style: Pixel
Name: Ac3Kat17
Payment: Treasure
Ref: Here!
Background: Transparent please!
Thank you so much!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17
Looks good, I'll add you to the list! Send over the T and I'll get started, thank you!
@Ac3Kat17
Looks good, I'll add you to the list! Send over the T and I'll get started, thank you!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31