Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ..a wild ore appears!! {temp close}
1 2 3 4
@oreides

Oh my gosh! Thank you for pinging me, I'd love a slot!

Name of Character(s): Fain
References: link one and two
Sketch Type: Waist-up
Character Type: Fully-Human / Humanoid (elf so I guess it's just the ears?)
Description: She's quiet, smart, sarcastic. Tons of freckles. She can do magic.
Requests: If possible I'd love to see her sketching something (a building or a map if it'll be in any way visible), or researching, surrounded by books. Whatever you prefer! A simple outfit (as in tunic & trousers) would be a million times better than what she has on in the refs.
Payment Method: gems!

Thank you so much!
@oreides

Oh my gosh! Thank you for pinging me, I'd love a slot!

Name of Character(s): Fain
References: link one and two
Sketch Type: Waist-up
Character Type: Fully-Human / Humanoid (elf so I guess it's just the ears?)
Description: She's quiet, smart, sarcastic. Tons of freckles. She can do magic.
Requests: If possible I'd love to see her sketching something (a building or a map if it'll be in any way visible), or researching, surrounded by books. Whatever you prefer! A simple outfit (as in tunic & trousers) would be a million times better than what she has on in the refs.
Payment Method: gems!

Thank you so much!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@Popette sure! just ping me when youre ready c:
@Popette sure! just ping me when youre ready c:
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ aWhQD.gif nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
@Dinsdale ohhh awesome refs!!! ill add you to the first batch, thank you!
@Dinsdale ohhh awesome refs!!! ill add you to the first batch, thank you!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
@oreides Can I be added onto the pinglist if possible?
@oreides Can I be added onto the pinglist if possible?
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
if that last slot is still open i’d love to snag it ;0;
just need a moment to decide what to get ~
if that last slot is still open i’d love to snag it ;0;
just need a moment to decide what to get ~
eosuguide.png
@oreides - Tyyy for waiting !! ♥

Name of Character(s): Noelane
References: https://toyhou.se/1741150.noelane/gallery
Sketch Type: Waist-up sketch
Character Type: Fully-Human
Description: Noelane is a cool - or tries to be cool - young adult male who can be a little goofy /boasty / dumb - but in a charming way. They have no qualms flaunting how beautiful they are, and openly embrace the pink and cute.

They're pretty flirty / suave with just about everything, and is a very relaxed 'go with the flow' sorta guy.

Requests:
I'd love if you could make him more handsome/older looking than my refs suggest. I have no art of that - but gOD I love your art, and your boysss, so him in your style would be perf!!

I'd also love this dumb outfit: - Open short sleeved shirt, but with a slash across his chest. + shark tooth necklace - normal pants / etc. looks something like this dumb doodle - He is a surfer boi, so he'd have a nice bod B)

The rest can be up to you / artistic freedom! - Please feel free to adapt him however you want :3

Extra colors (3-4), +200 g/kt

Payment Method: gems
((--Please wait for a confirmation on your slot(s) before PMing g/kt--))

Def let me know if you're prefer another character or something though <3 ty thoughh!
@oreides - Tyyy for waiting !! ♥

Name of Character(s): Noelane
References: https://toyhou.se/1741150.noelane/gallery
Sketch Type: Waist-up sketch
Character Type: Fully-Human
Description: Noelane is a cool - or tries to be cool - young adult male who can be a little goofy /boasty / dumb - but in a charming way. They have no qualms flaunting how beautiful they are, and openly embrace the pink and cute.

They're pretty flirty / suave with just about everything, and is a very relaxed 'go with the flow' sorta guy.

Requests:
I'd love if you could make him more handsome/older looking than my refs suggest. I have no art of that - but gOD I love your art, and your boysss, so him in your style would be perf!!

I'd also love this dumb outfit: - Open short sleeved shirt, but with a slash across his chest. + shark tooth necklace - normal pants / etc. looks something like this dumb doodle - He is a surfer boi, so he'd have a nice bod B)

The rest can be up to you / artistic freedom! - Please feel free to adapt him however you want :3

Extra colors (3-4), +200 g/kt

Payment Method: gems
((--Please wait for a confirmation on your slot(s) before PMing g/kt--))

Def let me know if you're prefer another character or something though <3 ty thoughh!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
I'd love to be put on the waitlist c:

Nice to see you again Ore! Don't know if you remember me but we talked a bit on the Nature discord and you ended up drawing my DnD Character haha! Still one of my favorite pieces of art today!
I'd love to be put on the waitlist c:

Nice to see you again Ore! Don't know if you remember me but we talked a bit on the Nature discord and you ended up drawing my DnD Character haha! Still one of my favorite pieces of art today!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@lome <[url=https://i.imgur.com/MEfbtmx.png][b]full size link[/b][/url]> [img]https://i.imgur.com/MEfbtmx.png[/img] first one down! went super extra to say thanks for being first! taking a little break now, then starting your second slot.
@lome
<full size link>

MEfbtmx.png

first one down! went super extra to say thanks for being first! taking a little break now, then starting your second slot.
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
@momiji it's open! i'll hold it for you, let me know when you're ready.
@momiji it's open! i'll hold it for you, let me know when you're ready.
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
@NyaPyonNya added, thank you!
@NyaPyonNya added, thank you!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him