Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art [O] Games
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hi there! I saw your offer and I would like to volunteer my services! I’ll get the link for you: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2714630/1, I hope I could be of help to you! :D
Hi there! I saw your offer and I would like to volunteer my services! I’ll get the link for you: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2714630/1, I hope I could be of help to you! :D
LGG4Hu1.png
@Diivergent

Hi, and thanks for your message! I was wondering whether you maybe had more humanoid examples (I only really see two, I think?), because I may be interested in a piece :)
@Diivergent

Hi, and thanks for your message! I was wondering whether you maybe had more humanoid examples (I only really see two, I think?), because I may be interested in a piece :)
Of course, I have a few, so I might be able to put them up on the forum I forgot you would like.
Of course, I have a few, so I might be able to put them up on the forum I forgot you would like.
LGG4Hu1.png
@Diivergent
Alright, I'd be happy to see them when you do put them up ^^
@Diivergent
Alright, I'd be happy to see them when you do put them up ^^
I found one of them in my entire folder of art, ahah! I put it on the forum so you may be able to see it now.
I found one of them in my entire folder of art, ahah! I put it on the forum so you may be able to see it now.
LGG4Hu1.png
@Diivergent

That piece is pretty cute! I'd love to commission you for a flat fullbody ^^
If you want, you can pick the character yourself from my TH. If not, I can pick one for you if you prefer!
@Diivergent

That piece is pretty cute! I'd love to commission you for a flat fullbody ^^
If you want, you can pick the character yourself from my TH. If not, I can pick one for you if you prefer!
Of course! I’ll check your TH and see what I’m able to do!
Of course! I’ll check your TH and see what I’m able to do!
LGG4Hu1.png
Perhaps Mellara? She looks G o R g E o U s
Perhaps Mellara? She looks G o R g E o U s
LGG4Hu1.png
@Diivergent

That'd definitely be good! I'd love to see you draw her ^^
Will it be 100kT, or a bit more since her design is pretty detailed? And would you like (half) payment up front?
@Diivergent

That'd definitely be good! I'd love to see you draw her ^^
Will it be 100kT, or a bit more since her design is pretty detailed? And would you like (half) payment up front?
Half the payment upfront please! Would you like me to send progress photos as well?
Half the payment upfront please! Would you like me to send progress photos as well?
LGG4Hu1.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20