Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw art (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
aaa i love your art! could i be added to the pinglist please?
aaa i love your art! could i be added to the pinglist please?
@padfoot6 @Barricadechild @Sairine @Starnotes @MeatieMeats @Ghilanian @MothQueen @Enoch @Wolfkai @Seamus @Kenkou @Ameah1234 @Splendid @catticcino

Open again! I’m preparing for the Ancient Breeds so incase we are able to get a scroll I need genes ksjsjksjsj

so I will be prioritising genes (especially the ones I have listed) !
@padfoot6 @Barricadechild @Sairine @Starnotes @MeatieMeats @Ghilanian @MothQueen @Enoch @Wolfkai @Seamus @Kenkou @Ameah1234 @Splendid @catticcino

Open again! I’m preparing for the Ancient Breeds so incase we are able to get a scroll I need genes ksjsjksjsj

so I will be prioritising genes (especially the ones I have listed) !
nxN41SU.png
oh woop I mixed up threads lolol I'll try and save up some n see if I can snag a slot later tho :0
oh woop I mixed up threads lolol I'll try and save up some n see if I can snag a slot later tho :0
0DS7tuj.png
@pasteldraqon
I would LOVE to snag a slot for me and another for my SO if that is alright! May I send orders+payments thru pm's?
@pasteldraqon
I would LOVE to snag a slot for me and another for my SO if that is alright! May I send orders+payments thru pm's?
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@KenKou sure! and feel free to pm me whenever!
@KenKou sure! and feel free to pm me whenever!
nxN41SU.png
bump!
bump!
nxN41SU.png
here’s one I made earlier

PdHs23b.jpg
here’s one I made earlier

PdHs23b.jpg
nxN41SU.png
gorg! i don't have the funds right now but i totally want to get something later <3
gorg! i don't have the funds right now but i totally want to get something later <3
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
@pasteldraqon

Can I reserve a slot!?
@pasteldraqon

Can I reserve a slot!?
EMWzQs4.png
@Shraider sure!

@nitsuj I’ll reserve a slot, if you’d like! if you’re talking about much later then I can add you to the pinglist!
@Shraider sure!

@nitsuj I’ll reserve a slot, if you’d like! if you’re talking about much later then I can add you to the pinglist!
nxN41SU.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14