Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mother Goose Art Shop~ [1 slot open!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Vagrant I’m fine with doing the full drawing myself, no extra charge besides what’s listed! Of course if you prefer to do it yourself, just let me know and I’ll do a transparent background instead, it all depends on what you want ^^

Feel free to send payment when you’re ready!
@Vagrant I’m fine with doing the full drawing myself, no extra charge besides what’s listed! Of course if you prefer to do it yourself, just let me know and I’ll do a transparent background instead, it all depends on what you want ^^

Feel free to send payment when you’re ready!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose

Your art is amazing!! May I be added to the Cheap Shop pinglist?
@PricklyGoose

Your art is amazing!! May I be added to the Cheap Shop pinglist?
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@PricklyGoose
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art is wonderful!!!
@PricklyGoose
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art is wonderful!!!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@sojubean @tayssi I had you two waitlisted for when I opened commissions again! If you’d still like your art, I’d be happy to take it now! If not, that’s fine, just let me know so I can open the slots up for others!

Edit: ignore the thread title, I just want to make sure I get answers from you two before opening :>
@sojubean @tayssi I had you two waitlisted for when I opened commissions again! If you’d still like your art, I’d be happy to take it now! If not, that’s fine, just let me know so I can open the slots up for others!

Edit: ignore the thread title, I just want to make sure I get answers from you two before opening :>
aUKJE16.png
I'm for sure still interested!!

do you mind doing multiple ordered at once? I have several ocs I'd love art of at this time ;o; AAA (and if so, what's your cap?)
I don't mind waiting longer for the order of course!
I'm for sure still interested!!

do you mind doing multiple ordered at once? I have several ocs I'd love art of at this time ;o; AAA (and if so, what's your cap?)
I don't mind waiting longer for the order of course!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@sojubean I’d say cap it at two, if that’s alright with you! Go ahead and send me the characters and what you’d like for them ^v^
@sojubean I’d say cap it at two, if that’s alright with you! Go ahead and send me the characters and what you’d like for them ^v^
aUKJE16.png
sounds great!! I'll get them to you asap! <3
sounds great!! I'll get them to you asap! <3
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@sojubean Sounds good! You can post them here or send me a PM with what you’re looking for!

@tayssi Since you haven’t responded in a few days, I’ll be taking you off the waitlist for now! If at anytime you’re looking for a commission again, even if I’m closed, let me know and I’ll put you on again for a slot!
@sojubean Sounds good! You can post them here or send me a PM with what you’re looking for!

@tayssi Since you haven’t responded in a few days, I’ll be taking you off the waitlist for now! If at anytime you’re looking for a commission again, even if I’m closed, let me know and I’ll put you on again for a slot!
aUKJE16.png
@GlitchingFlame @silvereternia @remnio @Screemnigcheese @CatCr0w @Prismic @SuddenShimmer @Ianelle @Leafstar17 @Ninjagirly @RexxAzule @Katzaklaw @NerdySnivy @crowworm @ArtsyDragon7 @Hinumi @Coins @QuetzalQueen @nilah @LiveSky @commoncomitatus @sojubean @Rookie @SoullessWendigo @Doog87 @Kairo @Nehmain @okn @Ameah1234 @AnimeLover9631 @dinaurian @Lumieree @Anba @MyHeroMako @Aquatic @Twye @MasterEggy @50PrecentHell @GayScreeching @Sybretooth @Lemmonnade @SnowyPhoenix420 @celebie @Gingerkat @Fangirlbookworm @ado @Quickpaint @Valishtu @ElysianJewels @Caprineki @HomestuckxFreak @Saraceaser @Positron @comicsans @Firnenfire @CaTYstrophe @Vixeon @MafiaVamp @PheonixPonder @Overcoat @theoncomingstorm @LordTachanka @ScarletRoseBlack @Moonwatcher2811 @CosmicAngel

Hey all, a few things!

It’s been a long time coming, but I’ve finally updated my prices. There’s a few reasons for this, a big one being that I wanted the prices to reflect my USD prices, to make the work more worth doing. Since they’ve increased, though, I’d be totally fine if anyone wanted to be removed from the pinglist! Just ping or PM me and I’ll take you off lickety-split!

I’ve also updated some of the art examples, so now they’re a better reflection of my current work! I’ll be continuing to update them as I get the time! I also need to change my aesthetic from lightning to light, because I haven’t yet even though I switched months ago

And finally, I have three slots opened up and ready for orders!
@GlitchingFlame @silvereternia @remnio @Screemnigcheese @CatCr0w @Prismic @SuddenShimmer @Ianelle @Leafstar17 @Ninjagirly @RexxAzule @Katzaklaw @NerdySnivy @crowworm @ArtsyDragon7 @Hinumi @Coins @QuetzalQueen @nilah @LiveSky @commoncomitatus @sojubean @Rookie @SoullessWendigo @Doog87 @Kairo @Nehmain @okn @Ameah1234 @AnimeLover9631 @dinaurian @Lumieree @Anba @MyHeroMako @Aquatic @Twye @MasterEggy @50PrecentHell @GayScreeching @Sybretooth @Lemmonnade @SnowyPhoenix420 @celebie @Gingerkat @Fangirlbookworm @ado @Quickpaint @Valishtu @ElysianJewels @Caprineki @HomestuckxFreak @Saraceaser @Positron @comicsans @Firnenfire @CaTYstrophe @Vixeon @MafiaVamp @PheonixPonder @Overcoat @theoncomingstorm @LordTachanka @ScarletRoseBlack @Moonwatcher2811 @CosmicAngel

Hey all, a few things!

It’s been a long time coming, but I’ve finally updated my prices. There’s a few reasons for this, a big one being that I wanted the prices to reflect my USD prices, to make the work more worth doing. Since they’ve increased, though, I’d be totally fine if anyone wanted to be removed from the pinglist! Just ping or PM me and I’ll take you off lickety-split!

I’ve also updated some of the art examples, so now they’re a better reflection of my current work! I’ll be continuing to update them as I get the time! I also need to change my aesthetic from lightning to light, because I haven’t yet even though I switched months ago

And finally, I have three slots opened up and ready for orders!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
sorry to bother>< could you please remove me from the pinglist? thank you!
@PricklyGoose
sorry to bother>< could you please remove me from the pinglist? thank you!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12