Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka, Dergs, OCs & Lair Art (open)
1 2 3 4
@Astarothius

Yes of course! No problems at all!
@Astarothius

Yes of course! No problems at all!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
@Lunartwist Heyah, here you go ^^// Went into ya lair and dug around for a bit for the lore behind; the main idea behind the design was more along the lines of the Clan's Princess that practices magecraft and spellwork as her main line of defense. Albeit so, she genuinely likes spellwork as well. Hence, the more confident and natural look as she wields magic. (Her fae-dragon heritage lends to it as well.) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c6a4bd72f7158e403443a6d266952307/tumblr_prycv2yfC01rqmsdxo1_1280.jpg[/img] Hope you hadn't minded that I pushed the lines of the princess, maiden-lore a little ^^;//
@Lunartwist

Heyah, here you go ^^//
Went into ya lair and dug around for a bit for the lore behind; the main idea behind the design was more along the lines of the Clan's Princess that practices magecraft and spellwork as her main line of defense.

Albeit so, she genuinely likes spellwork as well. Hence, the more confident and natural look as she wields magic. (Her fae-dragon heritage lends to it as well.)

tumblr_prycv2yfC01rqmsdxo1_1280.jpg

Hope you hadn't minded that I pushed the lines of the princess, maiden-lore a little ^^;//
@Astarothius AHHHHHHHHHHHHH no its perfect! Thank you so so much!
@Astarothius AHHHHHHHHHHHHH no its perfect! Thank you so so much!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist

No problem!
Thanks for the food :)

All the best mate!
@Lunartwist

No problem!
Thanks for the food :)

All the best mate!
@Astarothius

Could I commission a picture of my friend's oc for 400 gems? I'll change the amount of gems if needed

https://toyhou.se/389223.-cameron he should have some human examples of it
@Astarothius

Could I commission a picture of my friend's oc for 400 gems? I'll change the amount of gems if needed

https://toyhou.se/389223.-cameron he should have some human examples of it
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime

Sounds good! I should be done within the next day or the day after, if not I will let you know beforehand.

Will be dropping you more details via pm once I am more or less done with the comms, since I am currently on mobile for now :)

Thanks for commissioning me!
@Skittyhime

Sounds good! I should be done within the next day or the day after, if not I will let you know beforehand.

Will be dropping you more details via pm once I am more or less done with the comms, since I am currently on mobile for now :)

Thanks for commissioning me!
@Astarothius

thank you!
@Astarothius

thank you!
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
If you have slots open, I'd love to order art c: If you'd like, can I interest you in Angel here? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/316676269498564618/581354583968841729/Angel.png[/img] Physical Description: Tall (about 6'3 in his boots), chiseled features, long pianist fingers, skinny but with toned muscles, and three parallel scars over his eye instead of just the one since the creator limits it. He chooses to wear simple but classy attire, like a black velvet turtleneck, tight fitting black pants, tall boots, and a trench coat. The cross earrings and necklace are a favourite. Personality: Angel is [i]intense.[/i] He's a bit of a sociopath. He doesn't really feel emotions, or well, much of anything. He sold away his morals and feels for the power to obtain revenge for himself and for others. He can be suave and seductive. He can be manipulative. He can also be extremely caring, patient, and protective to those he deems worthy. His only dream is to unite the world, to have a perfect world where there is no fighting, no trouble, all under his gentle rule of course. Story: This story is about a young boy, who lived with his mother and father in a tiny house. They were poor, but happy; they loved eachother very dearly and were very close. The son was a very smart student - he was considered a prodigy in everything he did, and all who knew him were certain he would go far in life his mothers sister, his aunt, had a son as well; but her son was an awful bully who everyone thought was only destined for prison. The aunt was jealous of her sisters prodigal son and that jealousy turned to vicious anger and hate; and one night, the aunt snuck into their home with the intention of murdering the small, happy family. But the son was away on a trip for the gifted, and the aunt only managed to kill his mother and father. When the son came back, he was so distraught, so broken from the loss, that he cried until he was numband then, the tears still drying on his cheeks, he called out for the power to take revenge. His desperate plea was answered by a being unfathomable by mortals the boy saw nothing but cold white in the figure, and their voice was nearly illegible in its strange resonating quality as it asked him "Would you give up anything for revenge, young one?" "Yes," the boy cried, feeling empty inside. "Anything!" "Would you offer this same revenge for others that seek it?" "Yes," he said once more, determination and anger in him. "I would." "Would you pledge your life to being the vessel of I, who seek perfect peace?" "Yes, anything, everything," the child cried. "Would you give me your compassion, your heart, your morality in exchange for this power?" the being asked, the resonance of its voice growing more painful to listen to. "I would, I would!" cried the child, unknowing of what he was giving and to what, but not caring. "Then I will give it to you, child," it sang in a billion voices, a chorus of pain and misery. "I will give to you the power to do as you seek, and beyond, in exchange for those things. You will become a monster, but you will have your wish." "Thank you, thank you!" the child cried in exaltation, gleeful at the idea of revenge. "And I will gift to you the tools to begin your ascent as well, and bestow you with a new name, befitting your status - you will be an angel, but not of heaven. you will be an angel of death, destruction, hellfire - and peace," it boomed, and the child writhed in agonizing pain as the chorus of voices became too much, the sound so loud, so all invasive, that he could feel it inside of him, feel something tearing him apart from the inside out, hardly feeling the gushing blood wetting his face before he knew no more. When the child woke next, they felt - different. The emptiness remained, a hollowness inside of him that made him feel - cold. but he was not empty. There was... something, inside him, pulsing in a pseudo-heartbeat. It was cold, cold, cold, and the child - angel, he remembered - feared for what he had done. ---- This is my boyfriend's newest OC and I wanted to surprise him with some art <3 As for payment, I can offer you: -200 points of food in each food group -50-70k Treasure -Older Festival Skins (depending on what you'd like) -Older Festival Familiars (depending on what you'd like) -Up to 300 gems? We can mix and match as you see fit/whatever you feel is fair for your work <3 Please let me know what you think!
If you have slots open, I'd love to order art c: If you'd like, can I interest you in Angel here?

Angel.png

Physical Description: Tall (about 6'3 in his boots), chiseled features, long pianist fingers, skinny but with toned muscles, and three parallel scars over his eye instead of just the one since the creator limits it. He chooses to wear simple but classy attire, like a black velvet turtleneck, tight fitting black pants, tall boots, and a trench coat. The cross earrings and necklace are a favourite.

Personality: Angel is intense. He's a bit of a sociopath. He doesn't really feel emotions, or well, much of anything. He sold away his morals and feels for the power to obtain revenge for himself and for others. He can be suave and seductive. He can be manipulative. He can also be extremely caring, patient, and protective to those he deems worthy. His only dream is to unite the world, to have a perfect world where there is no fighting, no trouble, all under his gentle rule of course.

Story:
This story is about a young boy, who lived with his mother and father in a tiny house. They were poor, but happy; they loved eachother very dearly and were very close. The son was a very smart student - he was considered a prodigy in everything he did, and all who knew him were certain he would go far in life
his mothers sister, his aunt, had a son as well; but her son was an awful bully who everyone thought was only destined for prison.

The aunt was jealous of her sisters prodigal son and that jealousy turned to vicious anger and hate; and one night, the aunt snuck into their home with the intention of murdering the small, happy family. But the son was away on a trip for the gifted, and the aunt only managed to kill his mother and father. When the son came back, he was so distraught, so broken from the loss, that he cried until he was numband then, the tears still drying on his cheeks, he called out for the power to take revenge.

His desperate plea was answered by a being unfathomable by mortals
the boy saw nothing but cold white in the figure, and their voice was nearly illegible in its strange resonating quality as it asked him "Would you give up anything for revenge, young one?"

"Yes," the boy cried, feeling empty inside. "Anything!"

"Would you offer this same revenge for others that seek it?"

"Yes," he said once more, determination and anger in him. "I would."

"Would you pledge your life to being the vessel of I, who seek perfect peace?"

"Yes, anything, everything," the child cried.

"Would you give me your compassion, your heart, your morality in exchange for this power?" the being asked, the resonance of its voice growing more painful to listen to.

"I would, I would!" cried the child, unknowing of what he was giving and to what, but not caring.

"Then I will give it to you, child," it sang in a billion voices, a chorus of pain and misery. "I will give to you the power to do as you seek, and beyond, in exchange for those things. You will become a monster, but you will have your wish."

"Thank you, thank you!" the child cried in exaltation, gleeful at the idea of revenge.

"And I will gift to you the tools to begin your ascent as well, and bestow you with a new name, befitting your status - you will be an angel, but not of heaven. you will be an angel of death, destruction, hellfire - and peace," it boomed, and the child writhed in agonizing pain as the chorus of voices became too much, the sound so loud, so all invasive, that he could feel it inside of him, feel something tearing him apart from the inside out, hardly feeling the gushing blood wetting his face before he knew no more.

When the child woke next, they felt - different. The emptiness remained, a hollowness inside of him that made him feel - cold. but he was not empty. There was... something, inside him, pulsing in a pseudo-heartbeat. It was cold, cold, cold, and the child - angel, he remembered - feared for what he had done.

----

This is my boyfriend's newest OC and I wanted to surprise him with some art <3

As for payment, I can offer you:
-200 points of food in each food group
-50-70k Treasure
-Older Festival Skins (depending on what you'd like)
-Older Festival Familiars (depending on what you'd like)
-Up to 300 gems?

We can mix and match as you see fit/whatever you feel is fair for your work <3 Please let me know what you think!
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
@KuraiKarasu

Heyah, my bad for taking so long to get back to you, missed out on the post ^^;
I would be good with the gems, and probably a stack of seafood as well if you're alright with that?

P.S. If it is okay with you, I might take a day or two to finish up the comms, since I wasn't feeling quite up to par this few days due to a flu aye. Should be getting back to work on the comms soon :)
@KuraiKarasu

Heyah, my bad for taking so long to get back to you, missed out on the post ^^;
I would be good with the gems, and probably a stack of seafood as well if you're alright with that?

P.S. If it is okay with you, I might take a day or two to finish up the comms, since I wasn't feeling quite up to par this few days due to a flu aye. Should be getting back to work on the comms soon :)
@Astarothius Hey no worries!! I hope you feel better soon. How many gems were you considering? As for seafood, would 99 stack of 2pt or 3pt seafood work for you? (If you feel up to it, can I commission a second character as well?)
@Astarothius Hey no worries!! I hope you feel better soon. How many gems were you considering? As for seafood, would 99 stack of 2pt or 3pt seafood work for you? (If you feel up to it, can I commission a second character as well?)
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
1 2 3 4