Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | StardustCrusader's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@OnyxBat Of course! Just fill out the form provided on the first page, and send me the cash and I'll get started! :3
@OnyxBat Of course! Just fill out the form provided on the first page, and send me the cash and I'll get started! :3
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
MOONDANCER'S COMMISSIONS
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
@StardustCrusader

Username: Onyxbat
Reference Sheet or Dragon URL: Cheydonna & Larakriz. Lara's eyes are green. The bottom half of her hair looks like this. Lara's markings are SUPER important and not random so if you have any questions about them feel free to ask. Since my reference pictures can be hard to work with I'll also edit with the images I used as references for Cheydonna. Dress (sleeves and bottom half) and cloak and top half of the dress. Hair color. Hair style but with small braids connecting.
Payment: Treasure
Pose / Expression: Poses.
Shaded Scene
Scene description: They are laying in a cemetery. Larakriz has a grim-reaper style scythe. The blade of it has metal that looks something like so. Cheydonna has a sword that is by her.

Reference Sheet or Dragon URL: Achi
Pose / Expression: Expression. I don't really have a particular pose in mind.
Shaded scene
Scene description: She's alone in a foresty type area at night. She's also pregnant. There are blood stains on her hands and smearing her cheeks. She's holding a ritualistic type dagger. In the background there's this shadowy figure with a plague mask. She's blind in one eye and has a scar on that same eye.

If you don't do blood I have another scene in mind that you can do instead. Also I don't mind simplification of the design if need be.
I'll send you a CR trade after you let me know if all of this works for you.
@StardustCrusader

Reference Sheet or Dragon URL: Cheydonna & Larakriz. Lara's eyes are green. The bottom half of her hair looks like this. Lara's markings are SUPER important and not random so if you have any questions about them feel free to ask. Since my reference pictures can be hard to work with I'll also edit with the images I used as references for Cheydonna. Dress (sleeves and bottom half) and cloak and top half of the dress. Hair color. Hair style but with small braids connecting.
Pose / Expression: Poses.
Shaded Scene
Scene description: They are laying in a cemetery. Larakriz has a grim-reaper style scythe. The blade of it has metal that looks something like so. Cheydonna has a sword that is by her.

Reference Sheet or Dragon URL: Achi
Pose / Expression: Expression. I don't really have a particular pose in mind.
Shaded scene
Scene description: She's alone in a foresty type area at night. She's also pregnant. There are blood stains on her hands and smearing her cheeks. She's holding a ritualistic type dagger. In the background there's this shadowy figure with a plague mask. She's blind in one eye and has a scar on that same eye.

If you don't do blood I have another scene in mind that you can do instead. Also I don't mind simplification of the design if need be.
I'll send you a CR trade after you let me know if all of this works for you.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Thank you! I'll get started as soon as you send over the money! :3
@OnyxBat Thank you! I'll get started as soon as you send over the money! :3
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
MOONDANCER'S COMMISSIONS
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
@Stardustcrusader

Sending it now.
@Stardustcrusader

Sending it now.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@ververka333 Sending your commission via DM now, I hope you like it!
@ververka333 Sending your commission via DM now, I hope you like it!
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
MOONDANCER'S COMMISSIONS
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
@StardustCrusader Your art has such an adorable charm to it :3 Could I please get a digital bust for this fine fella? Username: ERabbit Dragon: Beaujolaise [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52896317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528964/52896317_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 30kt Pose/expression: He's quite the suave smooth-talker and I would like his mutligaze to have quite obvious shiny highlights but I am happy with any creative licence you wanna go with :) (he is based on a french wine-based dessert xD) Flat colour/shaded: Shaded :)
@StardustCrusader

Your art has such an adorable charm to it :3

Could I please get a digital bust for this fine fella?
Username: ERabbit
Dragon: Beaujolaise

52896317_350.png

Payment: 30kt
Pose/expression: He's quite the suave smooth-talker and I would like his mutligaze to have quite obvious shiny highlights but I am happy with any creative licence you wanna go with :) (he is based on a french wine-based dessert xD)
Flat colour/shaded: Shaded :)
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
@StardustCrusader Hey, so i loved it so much i decided to get another one :D Username: veverka333 Reference Sheet or Dragon URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409/40829_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: treasure Pose / Expression: serious, like he is in the middle of a battle Flat color / Shaded: shaded fullbody, with some simple background also just wanted to mention i wasn't getting the pings here because you added an extra r to my username (not that i mind, it is understandable, i just would like to get the pings :D )
@StardustCrusader

Hey, so i loved it so much i decided to get another one :D

Username: veverka333
Reference Sheet or Dragon URL:

40829_350.png

Payment: treasure
Pose / Expression: serious, like he is in the middle of a battle
Flat color / Shaded: shaded fullbody, with some simple background

also just wanted to mention i wasn't getting the pings here because you added an extra r to my username (not that i mind, it is understandable, i just would like to get the pings :D )
nuvYkoF.png
@ERabbit Sure! It might take me a bit to get to your commission cause I'm a little busy atm, but I'll get it to you within the week!
@ERabbit Sure! It might take me a bit to get to your commission cause I'm a little busy atm, but I'll get it to you within the week!
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
MOONDANCER'S COMMISSIONS
»»———— • ××× • ————-««
@StardustCrusader no rush my friend! x
@StardustCrusader no rush my friend! x
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
@StardustCrusader
Hey, sorry to bother you, but i think you missed my last post here (second to last on previous page)
@StardustCrusader
Hey, sorry to bother you, but i think you missed my last post here (second to last on previous page)
nuvYkoF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7