Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OVER]Scrimshaw Scrawls: May 5-11
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
@Fouguri Glad to hear, thank you for the birthday wishes [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @SilverDeath Everything looks alright, you've been added to the slot list & sheet so send when able :)
@Fouguri
Glad to hear, thank you for the birthday wishes

@SilverDeath
Everything looks alright, you've been added to the slot list & sheet so send when able :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune [b]Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26189132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261892/26189132_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Colour of the Ribbon (Coatl only)/Scarf (Wildclaw only):[/b] [b]Pearlcatcher Pearl:[/b] Pearl/Ball of Yarn (colour of yarn?) Yarn, ruby colour, please. [b]Type of eyes:[/b] Button/Stones? (if stones, regular black or coloured?) Buttons, coloured, please. [b]Size[/b]: (200, 250 or 300px?) 300 pixels, please. [b]Price: 30 levels If this is ok, I'll send the levels ASAP. :)
@Tune
Dragon:
26189132_350.png

Colour of the Ribbon (Coatl only)/Scarf (Wildclaw only):
Pearlcatcher Pearl: Pearl/Ball of Yarn (colour of yarn?) Yarn, ruby colour, please.
Type of eyes: Button/Stones? (if stones, regular black or coloured?) Buttons, coloured, please.
Size: (200, 250 or 300px?) 300 pixels, please.
Price: 30 levels

If this is ok, I'll send the levels ASAP. :)
7mXHQ6J.png
[center]@Chou It's no problem at all! Here's a recoloured version. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/d2EMKIC.png[/img][/center]
@Chou

It's no problem at all! Here's a recoloured version. :)

d2EMKIC.png
8pynFqQ.png
@InfectedWolf

Username: risliaa
ID: 386423
Dragon/OC:Richard (dragon belongs to bunlux)
Personality: gentle, anxious southern sweetheart with a passion for science and cats and his boyfriend sebastian
Background: orange swirls maybe? you can surprise me
Price: 150 levels

(ps ive never ordered foddart before so forgive me if im doin anything wrong)
@InfectedWolf

Username: risliaa
ID: 386423
Dragon/OC:Richard (dragon belongs to bunlux)
Personality: gentle, anxious southern sweetheart with a passion for science and cats and his boyfriend sebastian
Background: orange swirls maybe? you can surprise me
Price: 150 levels

(ps ive never ordered foddart before so forgive me if im doin anything wrong)
inhibitions.pngaa
please dont ask me things i literally have no idea
aaaapearlie_adopt_app.png
@Theine
That's perfect, ahhhhh! Thank you so much! <3
@Theine
That's perfect, ahhhhh! Thank you so much! <3
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Saskia
Got you noted down on both the slots & sheet. :)
@Saskia
Got you noted down on both the slots & sheet. :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

Thank you! I just sent the levels. :)
@Tune

Thank you! I just sent the levels. :)
7mXHQ6J.png
@Tune [b]Username:[/b]BubblePaw [b]ID:[/b]395288 [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51234619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512347/51234619_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cake Base:[/b]3, blue-grey [b]Decoration 1(including colour):[/b]B, light blue and white [b]Decoration 2(including colour):[/b]D-1, dark blue [b]Extras:[/b]D-2, also dark blue [b]Price:[/b]25 levels (will send as 5 level 5s, i have 2 lair spots right now)
@Tune
Username:BubblePaw
ID:395288
Dragon:
51234619_350.png

Cake Base:3, blue-grey
Decoration 1(including colour):B, light blue and white
Decoration 2(including colour):D-1, dark blue
Extras:D-2, also dark blue
Price:25 levels (will send as 5 level 5s, i have 2 lair spots right now)
d5rOIYC.png
@Mima Pfft thank you for reminding, I actually didn’t notice I forgot that part!! I’ll edit it right now, are you sure you have no preference? If you do just add that part onto your form and I’ll start right away!

@bunlux @risliaa I was just notified that I forgot a part on my ordering form, would it be possible for you guys to specify which type of drawing you’d like? I apologize but it would really help out if you did! Again, I’m really sorry!! ^u^;
@Mima Pfft thank you for reminding, I actually didn’t notice I forgot that part!! I’ll edit it right now, are you sure you have no preference? If you do just add that part onto your form and I’ll start right away!

@bunlux @risliaa I was just notified that I forgot a part on my ordering form, would it be possible for you guys to specify which type of drawing you’d like? I apologize but it would really help out if you did! Again, I’m really sorry!! ^u^;
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@BubblePaw such a gorgeous girl, this cake's gonna be lovely [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm about to head to bed so I highly suggest sending to a receiver so you don't have those two lair spots locked in. I should have your cake finished sometime tomorrow :)
@BubblePaw
such a gorgeous girl, this cake's gonna be lovely
I'm about to head to bed so I highly suggest sending to a receiver so you don't have those two lair spots locked in. I should have your cake finished sometime tomorrow :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28