Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
for the guardian w the tundra included please ^^ and ill send the cr now!
for the guardian w the tundra included please ^^ and ill send the cr now!
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@SourMonster here you go, your lore is finished! thank you for waiting, i hope you like it! can i add Augite to my dragon showcase? [quote=lore]“I have a delivery for a mute Guardian with gold markings?” Augite stopped what she was doing, her body tense from the voice that appeared out of nowhere. One of the protectors she was feeding meowed sweetly and approached their visitor, rubbing its body on the brightly colored Tundra’s fur to get some pets out of him. Cielstrom chuckled, putting down his delivery and gently patting the feline’s head. Augite watched him silently, her body only losing a bit of its tension due to the familiar face. Once the protector had its fill, it trotted back to its mates and awaited food, Augite relaxing entirely and filling her charge’s bowls. “Watching you take care of them is amazing, you have so many yet you never fail to fulfill each of their needs. They must feel like royalty.” Augite felt her face start to heat up and nodded in thanks at the courier’s kind words, the Tundra letting out an exaggerated sigh. “You really aren’t going to talk to me huh? Not even a ‘thank you’? I bet you have a rather nice voice yet I’ll never know since you won’t speak.” Augite forced down a laugh by clearing her throat, pointedly looking at the delivery that was resting by Cielstrom’s feet, the courier picking it up. He wordlessly handed the package over, the Guardian ignoring the other dragon’s curious eyes as she opens the package. Inside were building materials such as cement, stone, paint and a couple of bundles of yarn for the augite protectors to play with. Cielstrom whistled at the amount of materials in the box, stretching out his body and giving another protector some pats as it laid right next to him. “So that’s why the box was super heavy, you thinking about building this place back up?” Augite nodded quietly and flicked a ball of yarn for the protectors, the felines running after it as she started to unpack the box. “I heard some others say that this place was once inhabited by dragons who believed Augite Protectors were gifts from the gods and worshipped them as such, building this temple to house and pamper them.” Augite paused what she was doing and gave Cielstrom her undivided attention, the Tundra blinking nervously as she stared at him with intense eyes. Clearing his throat, he continued. “I don’t remember if all the inhabitants were Guardians but I do know they all had markings such as yours and could communicate with the protectors through them. I also heard that a strange illness killed a few which is why this place was abandoned and left in ruins. Whoever was left during the time buried the dead and left so they weren’t affected too. The cats being used to this place never left I guess, you saw them waiting when you arrived right?” Augite nodded slowly, Cielstrom smiling at her and sitting next to her laying form. The two dragons rested in silence, the only sounds heard where the meows of happy Protectors playing with the yarn. A few of them got tired of the game and climbed on top of Augite to curl around and take a nap. Cielstrom laughed as the Guardian gently removed the cats from her body and stood up to prevent them from doing it again. “Do any of them have names? Don’t places like these have some kind of registry?” Augite gave him an incredulous look, she wasn’t aware of anything of the sort existing. Cielstrom blinked twice before letting out another exaggerated sigh, the Guardian narrowing her eyes at him. “Have you been anywhere other than the main foyer since you’ve been here? You know that this place is about, two, three stories high, right?” Augite slowly shook her head no, Cielstrom letting out a laugh and gently getting up from where he was sitting to walk in deeper into the temple. Augite quickly scrambled to follow him, nearly crashing into the Tundra as she skidded to stop in front of Cielstrom, trying to get him from walking any further. The Tundra paid her no mind, however, and made way to the crumbling and desecrated stairway. “Look, this temple is yours to look after now. Your ancestors left you this place to discover and find your purpose. Don’t tell me you’re not interested in knowing more about this place, the secrets that it holds. Come on, if you’re going to restore the temple to its natural beauty, you were bound to come up here one way or another. Might as well take this opportunity.” Augite rolled her eyes and sighed, reluctantly giving up and following the Tundra up the stairs. Her companion was too giddy at the fact she relented that he nearly fell off one of the broken steps. Augite quickly wrapping her tail around him and pulling him back. [i]“Be careful.”[/i] Cielstrom’s eyes widened at the quiet voice, the Guardian looking at him confused as he stared. She cleared her throat for a second time and gave him a small push, the Tundra snapping out of his trance and continuing to climb up the steps, much more carefully this time. As soon as the two reached the top of the first set of stairs, a large archway caught their eye, vines covering the opening and floating as stray breeze slipped through the temple’s walls. Cielstrom flicked away a few of the vines and entered into the room, finding a few candles and lighting them with pieces of flint. Light encapsulated the darkened room and revealed bookshelves upon bookshelves of old tomes caked with dust and cobwebs. Augite’s eyes sparkled as she approached a bookshelf and gently took a book out, flipping through the weathered pages. “Found it!” She jumped at the sound of Cielstrom’s happy voice, the Tundra holding a large book with the words ‘[i]AUGITE REGISTRY[/i]’ on the front. The Guardian put back the book she was holding and approached the Tundra as he flipped through the pages that contained drawings of the Augite Protectors with names ranging from absolute silliness to plan and simple. Once they reached to the end of the registry, Cielstrom handed Augite the tome, the Guardian accepting it with a small smile. [i]“Thank you.”[/i] Cielstrom blinked. “Hm? For what?” Augite rolled her eyes yet again and gestured to the room, Cielstrom’s laugh echoing in the space. “It was no biggy, all you needed was a small push! Besides, I should be thanking you for proving my theory to be correct.” Augite gave the strange Tundra a confused look, tilting her head to the side in question. “You [i]do[/i] have a really nice voice.” [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font][/quote] and here's the code! [code]“I have a delivery for a mute Guardian with gold markings?” Augite stopped what she was doing, her body tense from the voice that appeared out of nowhere. One of the protectors she was feeding meowed sweetly and approached their visitor, rubbing its body on the brightly colored Tundra’s fur to get some pets out of him. Cielstrom chuckled, putting down his delivery and gently patting the feline’s head. Augite watched him silently, her body only losing a bit of its tension due to the familiar face. Once the protector had its fill, it trotted back to its mates and awaited food, Augite relaxing entirely and filling her charge’s bowls. “Watching you take care of them is amazing, you have so many yet you never fail to fulfill each of their needs. They must feel like royalty.” Augite felt her face start to heat up and nodded in thanks at the courier’s kind words, the Tundra letting out an exaggerated sigh. “You really aren’t going to talk to me huh? Not even a ‘thank you’? I bet you have a rather nice voice yet I’ll never know since you won’t speak.” Augite forced down a laugh by clearing her throat, pointedly looking at the delivery that was resting by Cielstrom’s feet, the courier picking it up. He wordlessly handed the package over, the Guardian ignoring the other dragon’s curious eyes as she opens the package. Inside were building materials such as cement, stone, paint and a couple of bundles of yarn for the augite protectors to play with. Cielstrom whistled at the amount of materials in the box, stretching out his body and giving another protector some pats as it laid right next to him. “So that’s why the box was super heavy, you thinking about building this place back up?” Augite nodded quietly and flicked a ball of yarn for the protectors, the felines running after it as she started to unpack the box. “I heard some others say that this place was once inhabited by dragons who believed Augite Protectors were gifts from the gods and worshipped them as such, building this temple to house and pamper them.” Augite paused what she was doing and gave Cielstrom her undivided attention, the Tundra blinking nervously as she stared at him with intense eyes. Clearing his throat, he continued. “I don’t remember if all the inhabitants were Guardians but I do know they all had markings such as yours and could communicate with the protectors through them. I also heard that a strange illness killed a few which is why this place was abandoned and left in ruins. Whoever was left during the time buried the dead and left so they weren’t affected too. The cats being used to this place never left I guess, you saw them waiting when you arrived right?” Augite nodded slowly, Cielstrom smiling at her and sitting next to her laying form. The two dragons rested in silence, the only sounds heard where the meows of happy Protectors playing with the yarn. A few of them got tired of the game and climbed on top of Augite to curl around and take a nap. Cielstrom laughed as the Guardian gently removed the cats from her body and stood up to prevent them from doing it again. “Do any of them have names? Don’t places like these have some kind of registry?” Augite gave him an incredulous look, she wasn’t aware of anything of the sort existing. Cielstrom blinked twice before letting out another exaggerated sigh, the Guardian narrowing her eyes at him. “Have you been anywhere other than the main foyer since you’ve been here? You know that this place is about, two, three stories high, right?” Augite slowly shook her head no, Cielstrom letting out a laugh and gently getting up from where he was sitting to walk in deeper into the temple. Augite quickly scrambled to follow him, nearly crashing into the Tundra as she skidded to stop in front of Cielstrom, trying to get him from walking any further. The Tundra paid her no mind, however, and made way to the crumbling and desecrated stairway. “Look, this temple is yours to look after now. Your ancestors left you this place to discover and find your purpose. Don’t tell me you’re not interested in knowing more about this place, the secrets that it holds. Come on, if you’re going to restore the temple to its natural beauty, you were bound to come up here one way or another. Might as well take this opportunity.” Augite rolled her eyes and sighed, reluctantly giving up and following the Tundra up the stairs. Her companion was too giddy at the fact she relented that he nearly fell off one of the broken steps. Augite quickly wrapping her tail around him and pulling him back. [i]“Be careful.”[/i] Cielstrom’s eyes widened at the quiet voice, the Guardian looking at him confused as he stared. She cleared her throat for a second time and gave him a small push, the Tundra snapping out of his trance and continuing to climb up the steps, much more carefully this time. As soon as the two reached the top of the first set of stairs, a large archway caught their eye, vines covering the opening and floating as stray breeze slipped through the temple’s walls. Cielstrom flicked away a few of the vines and entered into the room, finding a few candles and lighting them with pieces of flint. Light encapsulated the darkened room and revealed bookshelves upon bookshelves of old tomes caked with dust and cobwebs. Augite’s eyes sparkled as she approached a bookshelf and gently took a book out, flipping through the weathered pages. “Found it!” She jumped at the sound of Cielstrom’s happy voice, the Tundra holding a large book with the words ‘[i]AUGITE REGISTRY[/i]’ on the front. The Guardian put back the book she was holding and approached the Tundra as he flipped through the pages that contained drawings of the Augite Protectors with names ranging from absolute silliness to plan and simple. Once they reached to the end of the registry, Cielstrom handed Augite the tome, the Guardian accepting it with a small smile. [i]“Thank you.”[/i] Cielstrom blinked. “Hm? For what?” Augite rolled her eyes yet again and gestured to the room, Cielstrom’s laugh echoing in the space. “It was no biggy, all you needed was a small push! Besides, I should be thanking you for proving my theory to be correct.” Augite gave the strange Tundra a confused look, tilting her head to the side in question. “You [i]do[/i] have a really nice voice.” [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font][/code]
@SourMonster here you go, your lore is finished! thank you for waiting, i hope you like it! can i add Augite to my dragon showcase?
lore wrote:
“I have a delivery for a mute Guardian with gold markings?”

Augite stopped what she was doing, her body tense from the voice that appeared out of nowhere. One of the protectors she was feeding meowed sweetly and approached their visitor, rubbing its body on the brightly colored Tundra’s fur to get some pets out of him. Cielstrom chuckled, putting down his delivery and gently patting the feline’s head. Augite watched him silently, her body only losing a bit of its tension due to the familiar face. Once the protector had its fill, it trotted back to its mates and awaited food, Augite relaxing entirely and filling her charge’s bowls.

“Watching you take care of them is amazing, you have so many yet you never fail to fulfill each of their needs. They must feel like royalty.”

Augite felt her face start to heat up and nodded in thanks at the courier’s kind words, the Tundra letting out an exaggerated sigh. “You really aren’t going to talk to me huh? Not even a ‘thank you’? I bet you have a rather nice voice yet I’ll never know since you won’t speak.”

Augite forced down a laugh by clearing her throat, pointedly looking at the delivery that was resting by Cielstrom’s feet, the courier picking it up. He wordlessly handed the package over, the Guardian ignoring the other dragon’s curious eyes as she opens the package. Inside were building materials such as cement, stone, paint and a couple of bundles of yarn for the augite protectors to play with. Cielstrom whistled at the amount of materials in the box, stretching out his body and giving another protector some pats as it laid right next to him.

“So that’s why the box was super heavy, you thinking about building this place back up?”

Augite nodded quietly and flicked a ball of yarn for the protectors, the felines running after it as she started to unpack the box.

“I heard some others say that this place was once inhabited by dragons who believed Augite Protectors were gifts from the gods and worshipped them as such, building this temple to house and pamper them.” Augite paused what she was doing and gave Cielstrom her undivided attention, the Tundra blinking nervously as she stared at him with intense eyes. Clearing his throat, he continued. “I don’t remember if all the inhabitants were Guardians but I do know they all had markings such as yours and could communicate with the protectors through them. I also heard that a strange illness killed a few which is why this place was abandoned and left in ruins. Whoever was left during the time buried the dead and left so they weren’t affected too. The cats being used to this place never left I guess, you saw them waiting when you arrived right?”

Augite nodded slowly, Cielstrom smiling at her and sitting next to her laying form. The two dragons rested in silence, the only sounds heard where the meows of happy Protectors playing with the yarn. A few of them got tired of the game and climbed on top of Augite to curl around and take a nap. Cielstrom laughed as the Guardian gently removed the cats from her body and stood up to prevent them from doing it again.
“Do any of them have names? Don’t places like these have some kind of registry?”

Augite gave him an incredulous look, she wasn’t aware of anything of the sort existing. Cielstrom blinked twice before letting out another exaggerated sigh, the Guardian narrowing her eyes at him.

“Have you been anywhere other than the main foyer since you’ve been here? You know that this place is about, two, three stories high, right?”

Augite slowly shook her head no, Cielstrom letting out a laugh and gently getting up from where he was sitting to walk in deeper into the temple. Augite quickly scrambled to follow him, nearly crashing into the Tundra as she skidded to stop in front of Cielstrom, trying to get him from walking any further. The Tundra paid her no mind, however, and made way to the crumbling and desecrated stairway.

“Look, this temple is yours to look after now. Your ancestors left you this place to discover and find your purpose. Don’t tell me you’re not interested in knowing more about this place, the secrets that it holds. Come on, if you’re going to restore the temple to its natural beauty, you were bound to come up here one way or another. Might as well take this opportunity.”

Augite rolled her eyes and sighed, reluctantly giving up and following the Tundra up the stairs. Her companion was too giddy at the fact she relented that he nearly fell off one of the broken steps. Augite quickly wrapping her tail around him and pulling him back.

“Be careful.”

Cielstrom’s eyes widened at the quiet voice, the Guardian looking at him confused as he stared. She cleared her throat for a second time and gave him a small push, the Tundra snapping out of his trance and continuing to climb up the steps, much more carefully this time. As soon as the two reached the top of the first set of stairs, a large archway caught their eye, vines covering the opening and floating as stray breeze slipped through the temple’s walls. Cielstrom flicked away a few of the vines and entered into the room, finding a few candles and lighting them with pieces of flint. Light encapsulated the darkened room and revealed bookshelves upon bookshelves of old tomes caked with dust and cobwebs. Augite’s eyes sparkled as she approached a bookshelf and gently took a book out, flipping through the weathered pages.

“Found it!”

She jumped at the sound of Cielstrom’s happy voice, the Tundra holding a large book with the words ‘AUGITE REGISTRY’ on the front. The Guardian put back the book she was holding and approached the Tundra as he flipped through the pages that contained drawings of the Augite Protectors with names ranging from absolute silliness to plan and simple. Once they reached to the end of the registry, Cielstrom handed Augite the tome, the Guardian accepting it with a small smile.

“Thank you.”

Cielstrom blinked. “Hm? For what?”

Augite rolled her eyes yet again and gestured to the room, Cielstrom’s laugh echoing in the space.

“It was no biggy, all you needed was a small push! Besides, I should be thanking you for proving my theory to be correct.”

Augite gave the strange Tundra a confused look, tilting her head to the side in question.

“You do have a really nice voice.”

Lore by Sacrilegious

and here's the code!
Code:
“I have a delivery for a mute Guardian with gold markings?” Augite stopped what she was doing, her body tense from the voice that appeared out of nowhere. One of the protectors she was feeding meowed sweetly and approached their visitor, rubbing its body on the brightly colored Tundra’s fur to get some pets out of him. Cielstrom chuckled, putting down his delivery and gently patting the feline’s head. Augite watched him silently, her body only losing a bit of its tension due to the familiar face. Once the protector had its fill, it trotted back to its mates and awaited food, Augite relaxing entirely and filling her charge’s bowls. “Watching you take care of them is amazing, you have so many yet you never fail to fulfill each of their needs. They must feel like royalty.” Augite felt her face start to heat up and nodded in thanks at the courier’s kind words, the Tundra letting out an exaggerated sigh. “You really aren’t going to talk to me huh? Not even a ‘thank you’? I bet you have a rather nice voice yet I’ll never know since you won’t speak.” Augite forced down a laugh by clearing her throat, pointedly looking at the delivery that was resting by Cielstrom’s feet, the courier picking it up. He wordlessly handed the package over, the Guardian ignoring the other dragon’s curious eyes as she opens the package. Inside were building materials such as cement, stone, paint and a couple of bundles of yarn for the augite protectors to play with. Cielstrom whistled at the amount of materials in the box, stretching out his body and giving another protector some pats as it laid right next to him. “So that’s why the box was super heavy, you thinking about building this place back up?” Augite nodded quietly and flicked a ball of yarn for the protectors, the felines running after it as she started to unpack the box. “I heard some others say that this place was once inhabited by dragons who believed Augite Protectors were gifts from the gods and worshipped them as such, building this temple to house and pamper them.” Augite paused what she was doing and gave Cielstrom her undivided attention, the Tundra blinking nervously as she stared at him with intense eyes. Clearing his throat, he continued. “I don’t remember if all the inhabitants were Guardians but I do know they all had markings such as yours and could communicate with the protectors through them. I also heard that a strange illness killed a few which is why this place was abandoned and left in ruins. Whoever was left during the time buried the dead and left so they weren’t affected too. The cats being used to this place never left I guess, you saw them waiting when you arrived right?” Augite nodded slowly, Cielstrom smiling at her and sitting next to her laying form. The two dragons rested in silence, the only sounds heard where the meows of happy Protectors playing with the yarn. A few of them got tired of the game and climbed on top of Augite to curl around and take a nap. Cielstrom laughed as the Guardian gently removed the cats from her body and stood up to prevent them from doing it again. “Do any of them have names? Don’t places like these have some kind of registry?” Augite gave him an incredulous look, she wasn’t aware of anything of the sort existing. Cielstrom blinked twice before letting out another exaggerated sigh, the Guardian narrowing her eyes at him. “Have you been anywhere other than the main foyer since you’ve been here? You know that this place is about, two, three stories high, right?” Augite slowly shook her head no, Cielstrom letting out a laugh and gently getting up from where he was sitting to walk in deeper into the temple. Augite quickly scrambled to follow him, nearly crashing into the Tundra as she skidded to stop in front of Cielstrom, trying to get him from walking any further. The Tundra paid her no mind, however, and made way to the crumbling and desecrated stairway. “Look, this temple is yours to look after now. Your ancestors left you this place to discover and find your purpose. Don’t tell me you’re not interested in knowing more about this place, the secrets that it holds. Come on, if you’re going to restore the temple to its natural beauty, you were bound to come up here one way or another. Might as well take this opportunity.” Augite rolled her eyes and sighed, reluctantly giving up and following the Tundra up the stairs. Her companion was too giddy at the fact she relented that he nearly fell off one of the broken steps. Augite quickly wrapping her tail around him and pulling him back. [i]“Be careful.”[/i] Cielstrom’s eyes widened at the quiet voice, the Guardian looking at him confused as he stared. She cleared her throat for a second time and gave him a small push, the Tundra snapping out of his trance and continuing to climb up the steps, much more carefully this time. As soon as the two reached the top of the first set of stairs, a large archway caught their eye, vines covering the opening and floating as stray breeze slipped through the temple’s walls. Cielstrom flicked away a few of the vines and entered into the room, finding a few candles and lighting them with pieces of flint. Light encapsulated the darkened room and revealed bookshelves upon bookshelves of old tomes caked with dust and cobwebs. Augite’s eyes sparkled as she approached a bookshelf and gently took a book out, flipping through the weathered pages. “Found it!” She jumped at the sound of Cielstrom’s happy voice, the Tundra holding a large book with the words ‘[i]AUGITE REGISTRY[/i]’ on the front. The Guardian put back the book she was holding and approached the Tundra as he flipped through the pages that contained drawings of the Augite Protectors with names ranging from absolute silliness to plan and simple. Once they reached to the end of the registry, Cielstrom handed Augite the tome, the Guardian accepting it with a small smile. [i]“Thank you.”[/i] Cielstrom blinked. “Hm? For what?” Augite rolled her eyes yet again and gestured to the room, Cielstrom’s laugh echoing in the space. “It was no biggy, all you needed was a small push! Besides, I should be thanking you for proving my theory to be correct.” Augite gave the strange Tundra a confused look, tilting her head to the side in question. “You [i]do[/i] have a really nice voice.” [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font]
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
AH its amazing!!! thank you so much :,)

and yea go for it!!
AH its amazing!!! thank you so much :,)

and yea go for it!!
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@SourMonster yay i'm glad you liked it [emoji=heart size=1]
@SourMonster yay i'm glad you liked it
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
[b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68096965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680970/68096965_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Cernunnos [b]Theme of Story:[/b] would it be fine for me to ask for an introspective story?? i'll classify it as detailed, but i would appreciate something more dialogue and inner monologue focus, but still with some written actions if that makes sense. i don't have many ideas for cernunnos, which is why i'm coming here haha, other then having been close friends with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67733874]cyclamen[/url] before cyclamen ended up leaving. i'd like something that showcases an idea of cernunnos's personality(which your free to think of)and his angsty thoughts when cyclamen leaves, only for it to end with him reuniting with him and his relief in that [b]Word Count:[b] 400 [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] detailed [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure!! sorry, this might be kinda elaborate haha. tell me if you need anything explained!!
Dragon Image:
68096965_350.png

Dragon's Name: Cernunnos

Theme of Story: would it be fine for me to ask for an introspective story?? i'll classify it as detailed, but i would appreciate something more dialogue and inner monologue focus, but still with some written actions if that makes sense. i don't have many ideas for cernunnos, which is why i'm coming here haha, other then having been close friends with cyclamen before cyclamen ended up leaving. i'd like something that showcases an idea of cernunnos's personality(which your free to think of)and his angsty thoughts when cyclamen leaves, only for it to end with him reuniting with him and his relief in that

Word Count: 400

Flat or Detailed?: detailed

Payment Type: treasure!!

sorry, this might be kinda elaborate haha. tell me if you need anything explained!!
5iXiC8z.pngfc4zvun.pngrI18gRz.pngQUIpVFE.png
|| lore shop
@winterleaves11 this is an interesting request, i don't think i've written an introspective story but i'm willing to try! i'll make sure to keep you updated during the process so you get exactly what you ask for :3
@winterleaves11 this is an interesting request, i don't think i've written an introspective story but i'm willing to try! i'll make sure to keep you updated during the process so you get exactly what you ask for :3
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
excellent!! i'll send over the payment!
excellent!! i'll send over the payment!
|| lore shop
@winterleaves11 here is your lore [i][s]finally[/s][/i]! thank you so much for waiting patiently and giving me a little challenge with this piece! can i add Cernunnos to my dragon showcase? [quote= lore][i]‘Why did he leave me?’[/i] That was the burning question in my mind. Why did Cyclamen leave me? Was it because I was too clingy? I cannot help that he was a pillar of comfort for me, easy to talk to when it came to other dragons in his own peculiar and roundabout way. Did I demand too much of his attention? I get asking him to chew on my branches whenever my nerves are high is strange looking to other dragons, but I cannot help that it brought me comfort every time he did it. There was something that I did for him to leave yet the question will remain unanswered. [i]‘Maybe he just needed space...from you.’[/i] Ouch. That one [i]hurt[/i]. Thinking about it only made my brain supply me with more thoughts that hurt more than the last one did, I had to shut that down before I ended up in tears and attract a non-Cyclamen to come and console me (I would rather die than to let that one happen). I buried my head underneath the loose materials of my bedding, the faint scent of Cyclamen’s favorite flowers, whose name escapes me, wafts into my nose. A dull purple cloth peeked out of the mess I call a bed and the memory of the buried blanket. When we were young, not hatchling young but not adult either, Cyclamen had commissioned a friendly Dunhoof to make it for me as a birthday gift. Later, he sewed in his favorite flowers that were dried so that I would be able to have his scent close if we ever happened to separate. Oh no, here comes the tears. I couldn’t help but let out a pitiful sob, covering my face with the soft and worn out blanket to muffle the sound. The pain of knowing that the blanket was all I had left of Cyclamen was too much to handle. I don’t know how long I was bawling my eyes out before someone picked up the blanket from my head and exposed my less than stellar face. “Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes…” I swear my heart stopped as I stared at Cyclamen’s perturbed face, a fresh wave of tears spilling down my cheeks. “I thought you left.” Cyclamen nodded slowly. “I did but now I’m back? Why are you so surprised?” I sniffled, fiddling with the frayed ends of the blanket. “I thought you left me…for good.” Cyclamen let out an exhausted sigh. “Cernunnos, how many times do we have to go through this? I told you two days ago that I was leaving for a meeting elsewhere today. And why would I leave my perfectly stable home to go somewhere else? Come on…” One thing I hated was being scolded by the other Veilspun but he had a point. I knew the look on my face must have been pitiful because the stern one on Cyclamen’s face morphed from stern to soft. “I’m sorry…” Instead of answering, he shoved himself into my bed, resting his head against my back and sighed. “I’ll forgive you after my nap, I’ve had a long day.” He always had the ability to quickly fall asleep whenever he was tired and today was no exception. But it didn’t matter much to me anyway, all my previous worries melted away as I curled up closer to him. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]pulchritudinous[/url][/size][/font] [/quote] annnnd code! [code][i]‘Why did he leave me?’[/i] That was the burning question in my mind. Why did Cyclamen leave me? Was it because I was too clingy? I cannot help that he was a pillar of comfort for me, easy to talk to when it came to other dragons in his own peculiar and roundabout way. Did I demand too much of his attention? I get asking him to chew on my branches whenever my nerves are high is strange looking to other dragons, but I cannot help that it brought me comfort every time he did it. There was something that I did for him to leave yet the question will remain unanswered. [i]‘Maybe he just needed space...from you.’[/i] Ouch. That one [i]hurt[/i]. Thinking about it only made my brain supply me with more thoughts that hurt more than the last one did, I had to shut that down before I ended up in tears and attract a non-Cyclamen to come and console me (I would rather die than to let that one happen). I buried my head underneath the loose materials of my bedding, the faint scent of Cyclamen’s favorite flowers, whose name escapes me, wafts into my nose. A dull purple cloth peeked out of the mess I call a bed and the memory of the buried blanket. When we were young, not hatchling young but not adult either, Cyclamen had commissioned a friendly Dunhoof to make it for me as a birthday gift. Later, he sewed in his favorite flowers that were dried so that I would be able to have his scent close if we ever happened to separate. Oh no, here comes the tears. I couldn’t help but let out a pitiful sob, covering my face with the soft and worn out blanket to muffle the sound. The pain of knowing that the blanket was all I had left of Cyclamen was too much to handle. I don’t know how long I was bawling my eyes out before someone picked up the blanket from my head and exposed my less than stellar face. “Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes…” I swear my heart stopped as I stared at Cyclamen’s perturbed face, a fresh wave of tears spilling down my cheeks. “I thought you left.” Cyclamen nodded slowly. “I did but now I’m back? Why are you so surprised?” I sniffled, fiddling with the frayed ends of the blanket. “I thought you left me…for good.” Cyclamen let out an exhausted sigh. “Cernunnos, how many times do we have to go through this? I told you two days ago that I was leaving for a meeting elsewhere today. And why would I leave my perfectly stable home to go somewhere else? Come on…” One thing I hated was being scolded by the other Veilspun but he had a point. I knew the look on my face must have been pitiful because the stern one on Cyclamen’s face morphed from stern to soft. “I’m sorry…” Instead of answering, he shoved himself into my bed, resting his head against my back and sighed. “I’ll forgive you after my nap, I’ve had a long day.” He always had the ability to quickly fall asleep whenever he was tired and today was no exception. But it didn’t matter much to me anyway, all my previous worries melted away as I curled up closer to him. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]pulchritudinous[/url][/size][/font][/code]
@winterleaves11 here is your lore finally! thank you so much for waiting patiently and giving me a little challenge with this piece! can i add Cernunnos to my dragon showcase?
lore wrote:
‘Why did he leave me?’

That was the burning question in my mind. Why did Cyclamen leave me? Was it because I was too clingy? I cannot help that he was a pillar of comfort for me, easy to talk to when it came to other dragons in his own peculiar and roundabout way. Did I demand too much of his attention? I get asking him to chew on my branches whenever my nerves are high is strange looking to other dragons, but I cannot help that it brought me comfort every time he did it. There was something that I did for him to leave yet the question will remain unanswered.

‘Maybe he just needed space...from you.’

Ouch. That one hurt.

Thinking about it only made my brain supply me with more thoughts that hurt more than the last one did, I had to shut that down before I ended up in tears and attract a non-Cyclamen to come and console me (I would rather die than to let that one happen). I buried my head underneath the loose materials of my bedding, the faint scent of Cyclamen’s favorite flowers, whose name escapes me, wafts into my nose. A dull purple cloth peeked out of the mess I call a bed and the memory of the buried blanket. When we were young, not hatchling young but not adult either, Cyclamen had commissioned a friendly Dunhoof to make it for me as a birthday gift. Later, he sewed in his favorite flowers that were dried so that I would be able to have his scent close if we ever happened to separate.

Oh no, here comes the tears.

I couldn’t help but let out a pitiful sob, covering my face with the soft and worn out blanket to muffle the sound. The pain of knowing that the blanket was all I had left of Cyclamen was too much to handle. I don’t know how long I was bawling my eyes out before someone picked up the blanket from my head and exposed my less than stellar face.

“Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes…”

I swear my heart stopped as I stared at Cyclamen’s perturbed face, a fresh wave of tears spilling down my cheeks.

“I thought you left.”

Cyclamen nodded slowly. “I did but now I’m back? Why are you so surprised?”

I sniffled, fiddling with the frayed ends of the blanket.

“I thought you left me…for good.”

Cyclamen let out an exhausted sigh. “Cernunnos, how many times do we have to go through this? I told you two days ago that I was leaving for a meeting elsewhere today. And why would I leave my perfectly stable home to go somewhere else? Come on…”

One thing I hated was being scolded by the other Veilspun but he had a point. I knew the look on my face must have been pitiful because the stern one on Cyclamen’s face morphed from stern to soft.

“I’m sorry…”

Instead of answering, he shoved himself into my bed, resting his head against my back and sighed.

“I’ll forgive you after my nap, I’ve had a long day.”

He always had the ability to quickly fall asleep whenever he was tired and today was no exception. But it didn’t matter much to me anyway, all my previous worries melted away as I curled up closer to him.

Lore by pulchritudinous

annnnd code!
Code:
[i]‘Why did he leave me?’[/i] That was the burning question in my mind. Why did Cyclamen leave me? Was it because I was too clingy? I cannot help that he was a pillar of comfort for me, easy to talk to when it came to other dragons in his own peculiar and roundabout way. Did I demand too much of his attention? I get asking him to chew on my branches whenever my nerves are high is strange looking to other dragons, but I cannot help that it brought me comfort every time he did it. There was something that I did for him to leave yet the question will remain unanswered. [i]‘Maybe he just needed space...from you.’[/i] Ouch. That one [i]hurt[/i]. Thinking about it only made my brain supply me with more thoughts that hurt more than the last one did, I had to shut that down before I ended up in tears and attract a non-Cyclamen to come and console me (I would rather die than to let that one happen). I buried my head underneath the loose materials of my bedding, the faint scent of Cyclamen’s favorite flowers, whose name escapes me, wafts into my nose. A dull purple cloth peeked out of the mess I call a bed and the memory of the buried blanket. When we were young, not hatchling young but not adult either, Cyclamen had commissioned a friendly Dunhoof to make it for me as a birthday gift. Later, he sewed in his favorite flowers that were dried so that I would be able to have his scent close if we ever happened to separate. Oh no, here comes the tears. I couldn’t help but let out a pitiful sob, covering my face with the soft and worn out blanket to muffle the sound. The pain of knowing that the blanket was all I had left of Cyclamen was too much to handle. I don’t know how long I was bawling my eyes out before someone picked up the blanket from my head and exposed my less than stellar face. “Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes…” I swear my heart stopped as I stared at Cyclamen’s perturbed face, a fresh wave of tears spilling down my cheeks. “I thought you left.” Cyclamen nodded slowly. “I did but now I’m back? Why are you so surprised?” I sniffled, fiddling with the frayed ends of the blanket. “I thought you left me…for good.” Cyclamen let out an exhausted sigh. “Cernunnos, how many times do we have to go through this? I told you two days ago that I was leaving for a meeting elsewhere today. And why would I leave my perfectly stable home to go somewhere else? Come on…” One thing I hated was being scolded by the other Veilspun but he had a point. I knew the look on my face must have been pitiful because the stern one on Cyclamen’s face morphed from stern to soft. “I’m sorry…” Instead of answering, he shoved himself into my bed, resting his head against my back and sighed. “I’ll forgive you after my nap, I’ve had a long day.” He always had the ability to quickly fall asleep whenever he was tired and today was no exception. But it didn’t matter much to me anyway, all my previous worries melted away as I curled up closer to him. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]pulchritudinous[/url][/size][/font]
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous

ahhh sorry for the late response but ty so much for the lore!! melodramatic.... definitely an idea for him, lolol

please feel free to add him to your showcase!!
@pulchritudinous

ahhh sorry for the late response but ty so much for the lore!! melodramatic.... definitely an idea for him, lolol

please feel free to add him to your showcase!!
|| lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8