Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { Vergil's Art Shop! }—{ CLOSED 4 NOW }
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@tarottea i wanted to see if i could draw the satyr legs before i accepted the order, and i think i did well! send the gems and i'll pm you what i have of the lineart!! :0c
@tarottea i wanted to see if i could draw the satyr legs before i accepted the order, and i think i did well! send the gems and i'll pm you what i have of the lineart!! :0c
xOzXZ4e.gif Teirhu / Vergil | Adult | He/Him | FR +3 | Lightbound
hoi! i love spirals and silly masks. i share an ip with phasmology!
Username: remnio
Character Ref: (x)
Commission Type: halfbody!
Shaded or flat color: flats!
Extra Info: he's got a pretty full bio already~ i was thinking maybe a kind of wicked smirk, like bring it on, kid, or a rather grouchy look!
Gems or Treasure?: treasure!
Lineart/Color Updates?: Y/N
Username: remnio
Character Ref: (x)
Commission Type: halfbody!
Shaded or flat color: flats!
Extra Info: he's got a pretty full bio already~ i was thinking maybe a kind of wicked smirk, like bring it on, kid, or a rather grouchy look!
Gems or Treasure?: treasure!
Lineart/Color Updates?: Y/N
@MillenniaFortuna

Your art is SO GOOD?? :oo I'd love to order from ya, if possible!! <33

Username: EpsiWire
Character Ref: Here + here y'go! :>
Commission Type: Headshot!
Shaded or flat color: Shaded!
Extra Info: Could his expression be like... happy, I suppose? Or like, w/ a smirk? :>

Really, though, the only details that need to be there, are his freckles, piercings, and only if you're comfortable w/ it, the blood leakin' from his (bloodshot) right eye! ^^;

(Which are essentially Plague rare eyes in color)

Gems or Treasure?: Gems!
Lineart/Color Updates?: Yes, please!
@MillenniaFortuna

Your art is SO GOOD?? :oo I'd love to order from ya, if possible!! <33

Username: EpsiWire
Character Ref: Here + here y'go! :>
Commission Type: Headshot!
Shaded or flat color: Shaded!
Extra Info: Could his expression be like... happy, I suppose? Or like, w/ a smirk? :>

Really, though, the only details that need to be there, are his freckles, piercings, and only if you're comfortable w/ it, the blood leakin' from his (bloodshot) right eye! ^^;

(Which are essentially Plague rare eyes in color)

Gems or Treasure?: Gems!
Lineart/Color Updates?: Yes, please!
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@MillenniaFortuna

Yo! I'm back for more :D

Username: SoulLugia11
Character Ref: Encina
Commission Type: Fullbody
Shaded or flat color: Flatcolor
Extra Info: I'd love her expression to be kind of a smug smirk or an 'I don't care' look! Her exterior screams confident (even though her interior isn't so confident, but she doesn't want anyone to know that), she usually doesn't get offended by much. She opens up more around her friends, though. She's snarky and can even get aggressive if you do something to push a certain button XD However, you're free to do whatever you think fits best with her!
Gems or Treasure?: Gems
Lineart/Color Updates?*: Y!
@MillenniaFortuna

Yo! I'm back for more :D

Username: SoulLugia11
Character Ref: Encina
Commission Type: Fullbody
Shaded or flat color: Flatcolor
Extra Info: I'd love her expression to be kind of a smug smirk or an 'I don't care' look! Her exterior screams confident (even though her interior isn't so confident, but she doesn't want anyone to know that), she usually doesn't get offended by much. She opens up more around her friends, though. She's snarky and can even get aggressive if you do something to push a certain button XD However, you're free to do whatever you think fits best with her!
Gems or Treasure?: Gems
Lineart/Color Updates?*: Y!
xk7ymDQ.png
@epsiwire i'm assuming you mean an icon? :O

@renmio @soullugia11 regardless, i can take all three of these!! send the crossroads and i'll get started in order!
@epsiwire i'm assuming you mean an icon? :O

@renmio @soullugia11 regardless, i can take all three of these!! send the crossroads and i'll get started in order!
@MillenniaFortuna

Oh, yes, my bad! ^^; Hahah, but I'll send that CR right away! Thank you! <3
@MillenniaFortuna

Oh, yes, my bad! ^^; Hahah, but I'll send that CR right away! Thank you! <3
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@epsiwire ofc! thank you so much!
@epsiwire ofc! thank you so much!
@MillenniaFortuna hi there! I was curious how many orders we're allowed to place per slot? or how many slots per person? ;o; I was interested in ordering multiple things!
@MillenniaFortuna hi there! I was curious how many orders we're allowed to place per slot? or how many slots per person? ;o; I was interested in ordering multiple things!
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@MillenniaFortuna Is there a pinglist that I can be added to? I really love your art!
@MillenniaFortuna Is there a pinglist that I can be added to? I really love your art!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@hiei there's no limit! the slot list is mainly there so i have a list of what i need to do u_u so it's moreso a to-do list rly

@harana i can add a pinglist if there's enough interest!! i'm not sure if these will be closed any time soon anyway :')
@hiei there's no limit! the slot list is mainly there so i have a list of what i need to do u_u so it's moreso a to-do list rly

@harana i can add a pinglist if there's enough interest!! i'm not sure if these will be closed any time soon anyway :')
1 2 3 4 5 6 7