Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -dustfawn's art shoppe- [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
boop
boop
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
bump
bump
bump
bump
up
up
up
up
up
up
Hello dustfawn, how are u doing?

I want to request a digital coloured full-body of this character.

Thanks for your time c:

@edit: I will be paying in gems.
Hello dustfawn, how are u doing?

I want to request a digital coloured full-body of this character.

Thanks for your time c:

@edit: I will be paying in gems.
@starkban
hello starkban, i'm doing quite jolly, thanks !

ik that you already asked me for a comm in the other thread [pwyw art], so would you like me to do this one as well? i'm not sure what i'm going to do for 150kt [maybe a half-body] quite yet, but the full-bodies here are 200kt/210g. i don't mind doing both, but i want to clarify with you that your asking for both. [incase you might be mistaken]
@starkban
hello starkban, i'm doing quite jolly, thanks !

ik that you already asked me for a comm in the other thread [pwyw art], so would you like me to do this one as well? i'm not sure what i'm going to do for 150kt [maybe a half-body] quite yet, but the full-bodies here are 200kt/210g. i don't mind doing both, but i want to clarify with you that your asking for both. [incase you might be mistaken]
@dustfawn
I just noticed that you own both threads xD
If it's fine for you i can change the character for the pwyw comm and you keep the full-body for this character.
@dustfawn
I just noticed that you own both threads xD
If it's fine for you i can change the character for the pwyw comm and you keep the full-body for this character.
@starkban
lol i do the same thing ><;;
certainly ! your order on here will be ready in 5days-7days [that is subject to change; may increase, may decrease] and the other order will be ready tomorrow after i get out of school. :) which character would you like for the 150?
@starkban
lol i do the same thing ><;;
certainly ! your order on here will be ready in 5days-7days [that is subject to change; may increase, may decrease] and the other order will be ready tomorrow after i get out of school. :) which character would you like for the 150?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7