Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | marthacat's gijinka shop~ closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
That's understandable. I hope that you can get to a place where you're happy with your art again. I kinda went through the same thing with my fics recently. In my opinion it is better to make sure that you like your work than to just force something out just to get it done with. Good luck!
That's understandable. I hope that you can get to a place where you're happy with your art again. I kinda went through the same thing with my fics recently. In my opinion it is better to make sure that you like your work than to just force something out just to get it done with. Good luck!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
aaah thats alright! Hope you get better , so you find a place your happy with your art! I have quite a few artist friends who get the same way. Don't worry, just don't try and push yourself. It always work out in the end. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
aaah thats alright! Hope you get better , so you find a place your happy with your art! I have quite a few artist friends who get the same way. Don't worry, just don't try and push yourself. It always work out in the end.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17