Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (Closed, thank you!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@Decaffeinated they've been recorded and exalted, thanks for your support! \o/
@Decaffeinated they've been recorded and exalted, thanks for your support! \o/
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Hyasynthetic
ID: 60090
Artist: @HelpfulDruid
Request: Fullbody Colour of This dude. He's got images and a personality description in his bio.
Payment: 200 levels (25 level 8s)
Other Info: You know I'm always happy for you to take artistic liberties if you want to.

Hello again! And thank you!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Hyasynthetic
ID: 60090
Artist: @HelpfulDruid
Request: Fullbody Colour of This dude. He's got images and a personality description in his bio.
Payment: 200 levels (25 level 8s)
Other Info: You know I'm always happy for you to take artistic liberties if you want to.

Hello again! And thank you!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@Decaffeinated
20 levels accepted for @/Johan! Sorry for the delay, I was at lunch.
@Decaffeinated
20 levels accepted for @/Johan! Sorry for the delay, I was at lunch.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog sending in payment of 20 lvls via CR for @/Johan

No worries about the delay ^-^
@FliptheFrog sending in payment of 20 lvls via CR for @/Johan

No worries about the delay ^-^
@solarkitten I can certainly do that for ya! Have you marked down thank you!

@Hyasynthetic Hey there! Always love doing art for ya <:
Marked you down for a slot <3
@solarkitten I can certainly do that for ya! Have you marked down thank you!

@Hyasynthetic Hey there! Always love doing art for ya <:
Marked you down for a slot <3
fg0cF2o.png
@decaffeinated

20 levels received for @/Johan!
@decaffeinated

20 levels received for @/Johan!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog Sending a CR for 96/200 levels for @HelpfulDruid

47934828 | 50535632
50550054 | 50535658
50634734 | 50535659
50474041 | 50535660
50535630 | 49791678
50535631 | 50388145
@FliptheFrog Sending a CR for 96/200 levels for @HelpfulDruid

47934828 | 50535632
50550054 | 50535658
50634734 | 50535659
50474041 | 50535660
50535630 | 49791678
50535631 | 50388145
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@Hyasynthetic
Confirmed receipt of 96/200 levels for @/HelpfulDruid!
@Hyasynthetic
Confirmed receipt of 96/200 levels for @/HelpfulDruid!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Sanzuwu
ID: 105930
Artist: @Johan
Request: 1 fullbody sketch
Payment: 300 + 25 bribe? Let me know of any additional cost
Other Info:
Type of commission: Fullbody sketch
Character's reference: 1 | 2 | 3 (gif warning) | armour insignia ref
Other Information: Her under eye scar is on her left hand side, intense expression if possible. Full artistic liberty on colour and design allowed. If you need more information don't hesitate to contact me
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Sanzuwu
ID: 105930
Request: 1 fullbody sketch
Payment: 300 + 25 bribe? Let me know of any additional cost
Other Info:
Type of commission: Fullbody sketch
Character's reference: 1 | 2 | 3 (gif warning) | armour insignia ref
Other Information: Her under eye scar is on her left hand side, intense expression if possible. Full artistic liberty on colour and design allowed. If you need more information don't hesitate to contact me
OSdYejY.png
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: GrinningFox
ID: 196174
Request: 2 headshots
Payment: 50+50+30 level unlock cost = 130 levels
Other Info: Headshots of two different characters (if that's okay), Aguara and Illazervi. Sorry if I go overboard on details... if there's an upcharge for any of these details just let me know!

Type of commission: 2 sketch headshots
Character's reference:
Aguara resembles this model, but Aguara has bushier eyebrows.
The closest thing I can find for a face ref for Illazervi is art of someone else's character that's pretty close but you've got artistic liberty here.
Other Information:
Aguara: Wood elf rogue/wizard. Auburn hair and kinda middle range skin tone. Ears extend to about the back of her head. Hair is long and braided but kinda curly when down. Forest green eyes and if you want to play with it, her eyes reflect light like a cat's does (but her pupils are not slits). Sometimes wears a big hood, entirely artist's choice if you think the headshot looks better with or without it. She's only just reached adult age for elves and sometimes still comes across as a child. Her face looks serious usually but she's also a trickster.

Illazervi: Drow cleric. Skin is dark grey, face is small and round, and hair is around chin length and floofy, like the kind of floof you'd get from sleeping in those giant hair curlers. Hair is dyed two toned, top half is sky blue which fades to lower half which is golden-orange, kind of like colors in a sunset the way the fading sunlight hits the bottom of a cloud. Her eyes are solid black with pale purple irises. Wears crazy glasses like this (no need to do the crystal pattern if it's too complex). She's got a lot of sass. If you want to include it, clothing has a high collar up to her neck.
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: GrinningFox
ID: 196174
Request: 2 headshots
Payment: 50+50+30 level unlock cost = 130 levels
Other Info: Headshots of two different characters (if that's okay), Aguara and Illazervi. Sorry if I go overboard on details... if there's an upcharge for any of these details just let me know!

Type of commission: 2 sketch headshots
Character's reference:
Aguara resembles this model, but Aguara has bushier eyebrows.
The closest thing I can find for a face ref for Illazervi is art of someone else's character that's pretty close but you've got artistic liberty here.
Other Information:
Aguara: Wood elf rogue/wizard. Auburn hair and kinda middle range skin tone. Ears extend to about the back of her head. Hair is long and braided but kinda curly when down. Forest green eyes and if you want to play with it, her eyes reflect light like a cat's does (but her pupils are not slits). Sometimes wears a big hood, entirely artist's choice if you think the headshot looks better with or without it. She's only just reached adult age for elves and sometimes still comes across as a child. Her face looks serious usually but she's also a trickster.

Illazervi: Drow cleric. Skin is dark grey, face is small and round, and hair is around chin length and floofy, like the kind of floof you'd get from sleeping in those giant hair curlers. Hair is dyed two toned, top half is sky blue which fades to lower half which is golden-orange, kind of like colors in a sunset the way the fading sunlight hits the bottom of a cloud. Her eyes are solid black with pale purple irises. Wears crazy glasses like this (no need to do the crystal pattern if it's too complex). She's got a lot of sass. If you want to include it, clothing has a high collar up to her neck.
shadow_smol.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25