Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN : USD] Trash Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
[size=2]@tealcoloredtrash ahh that’ll be great! if you need a clearer version of the accent for reference please lmk too :) oh in that case then let me uh,, request for another full package of pax c’: Type of Commission: full package <3 Characters: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39729217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397293/39729217_350.png[/img] [/url] How Are You Paying? gems! Any Other Info: he has a very short description in his bio as well! i’d like him to have a soft and serene smile/expression and again i’m leaving the pose up to you! if you could draw the flowers on his wings (that are currently being covered by the cobwebs) that’ll be amazing too! i’m also willing to pay more for him if you need me to! :3 let me know what the total cost would be and i’ll send over half once you reply :> (also, my un is spelled with a ‘L’, not ‘I’ haha)
@tealcoloredtrash ahh that’ll be great! if you need a clearer version of the accent for reference please lmk too :)

oh in that case then let me uh,, request for another full package of pax c’:

Type of Commission: full package <3

Characters:
39729217_350.png

How Are You Paying? gems!

Any Other Info: he has a very short description in his bio as well! i’d like him to have a soft and serene smile/expression and again i’m leaving the pose up to you! if you could draw the flowers on his wings (that are currently being covered by the cobwebs) that’ll be amazing too!
i’m also willing to pay more for him if you need me to! :3 let me know what the total cost would be and i’ll send over half once you reply :>

(also, my un is spelled with a ‘L’, not ‘I’ haha)
yv0mNts.png
@TealColoredTrash

Hey man! Just a friendly stop by, can't help but admire your art. Your art style is adorable! I love it!

I'd just like to say that your art is totally underpriced for the skill and style that you have! You should be charging 100kt/100g at the least for your amazing fullbody art! I feel like people would totally pay that, and more, for your art! Even your headshot pieces are so incredibly underpriced, they should be at 50kt/50g at the least too! I feel like you should be earning what you deserve for the art that you make, and you deserve so much more than what you have set. Art takes time and effort, you should be rewarded for it!

Either way, keep up the good work man, I'm such a fan of your style!
@TealColoredTrash

Hey man! Just a friendly stop by, can't help but admire your art. Your art style is adorable! I love it!

I'd just like to say that your art is totally underpriced for the skill and style that you have! You should be charging 100kt/100g at the least for your amazing fullbody art! I feel like people would totally pay that, and more, for your art! Even your headshot pieces are so incredibly underpriced, they should be at 50kt/50g at the least too! I feel like you should be earning what you deserve for the art that you make, and you deserve so much more than what you have set. Art takes time and effort, you should be rewarded for it!

Either way, keep up the good work man, I'm such a fan of your style!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@los

ahagsushwj ill never get used to this font will I? Thanks for letting me know though! And sbeuegsuebwj lord another gorgeous boy!!

Overall for the two fullbodies it'll bee around 220kt/g since they both have apparel ^^;

@QuetzalMuse

!!! Thanks a bundle!!

Yeahh, I've had a lot of people tell me that, ive been trying to work on my prices so that theyre affordable but also worth my art i suppose? Its tricky but after my next few batches i might take that into consideration haha
@los

ahagsushwj ill never get used to this font will I? Thanks for letting me know though! And sbeuegsuebwj lord another gorgeous boy!!

Overall for the two fullbodies it'll bee around 220kt/g since they both have apparel ^^;

@QuetzalMuse

!!! Thanks a bundle!!

Yeahh, I've had a lot of people tell me that, ive been trying to work on my prices so that theyre affordable but also worth my art i suppose? Its tricky but after my next few batches i might take that into consideration haha
sigsmal.png
Teal
They/He/It
Art Shop
@TealColoredTrash Type of Commission: Full package Characters [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50183483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501835/50183483_350.png[/img] [/url] How Are You Paying? 110g +Some familiars from your wish list Any Other Info? Shaladelle is very elegant and proud, but also... she's babey. She's the healer/tank for my coli team.
@TealColoredTrash

Type of Commission: Full package

Characters

50183483_350.png

How Are You Paying?
110g +Some familiars from your wish list
Any Other Info?
Shaladelle is very elegant and proud, but also... she's babey. She's the healer/tank for my coli team.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@gungal

!!! Omg Shaladelle is gorgeous and i lov her so much

Ive got your commission marked down so just send the first half of the payment when you can!
@gungal

!!! Omg Shaladelle is gorgeous and i lov her so much

Ive got your commission marked down so just send the first half of the payment when you can!
sigsmal.png
Teal
They/He/It
Art Shop
@TealColoredTrash asghfghfafhga hi!! I’m rlly sorry to bother but is it possible to get 2 pieces of art in 1 order or??
@TealColoredTrash asghfghfafhga hi!! I’m rlly sorry to bother but is it possible to get 2 pieces of art in 1 order or??
@Mokuba

Hey dw about it! I do indeed take more than one piece per order, however it may take me a bit longer since i need to complete 2 at the same time
@Mokuba

Hey dw about it! I do indeed take more than one piece per order, however it may take me a bit longer since i need to complete 2 at the same time
sigsmal.png
Teal
They/He/It
Art Shop
@Tealcoloredtrash ahh ok!! that’s good to hear!!! and take as much time as you need, I don’t mind.

anyway- it’s probably rlly stupid but for the commission I want you to do i’d like to pm you for if that’s okay,
@Tealcoloredtrash ahh ok!! that’s good to hear!!! and take as much time as you need, I don’t mind.

anyway- it’s probably rlly stupid but for the commission I want you to do i’d like to pm you for if that’s okay,
@Mokuba

Yeah thats fine! Pm me when youre ready!
@Mokuba

Yeah thats fine! Pm me when youre ready!
sigsmal.png
Teal
They/He/It
Art Shop
Got two slots left! [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a05aa8f68ed84fc0529d9fbfee0e90c8/tumblr_pjplguyPv41utqvpro1_640.png[/img][/center]
Got two slots left!
tumblr_pjplguyPv41utqvpro1_640.png
sigsmal.png
Teal
They/He/It
Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21