Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ash's OC and Gijinka Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@egggarden
Could you add me to your pinglist please? The gijinka you have as an example is amazing!
Would you be okay with drawing half-goat/sheep characters? Like fauns for example? ^^
@egggarden
Could you add me to your pinglist please? The gijinka you have as an example is amazing!
Would you be okay with drawing half-goat/sheep characters? Like fauns for example? ^^
KtAsLKR.gif
@isolt

Sure thing!

@SoulessWendigo

I'll add you! And yes! One of my peak designs actually has probably been a goat girl I did once lol
@isolt

Sure thing!

@SoulessWendigo

I'll add you! And yes! One of my peak designs actually has probably been a goat girl I did once lol
@egggarden
That's great then!
Oh one thing though, my nick has two "l" in it ^^ it's Soul+less+Wendigo!
@egggarden
That's great then!
Oh one thing though, my nick has two "l" in it ^^ it's Soul+less+Wendigo!
KtAsLKR.gif
@egggarden
Hello! ^^ Could you add me to the pinglist, please? :3
@egggarden
Hello! ^^ Could you add me to the pinglist, please? :3
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@SoullessWendigo
Gotcha!

@Ashwini
Done!
@SoullessWendigo
Gotcha!

@Ashwini
Done!
UPDATE

Due to some advice, after finishing up this batch of commissions, I may end up jacking up the prices a bit, seeing I've been told I've been severely under-pricing. Thank you all!
UPDATE

Due to some advice, after finishing up this batch of commissions, I may end up jacking up the prices a bit, seeing I've been told I've been severely under-pricing. Thank you all!
@egggarden could I please be added to your ping list? :>
@egggarden could I please be added to your ping list? :>
uosXLi2.png{fr +3}
@hiei

Sure thing !
@hiei

Sure thing !
UPDATE

All slots are open! Please be aware I have raised prices keep that in mind and if you want to be off the pinglist due to this, please let me know!

Anyways! It's first come first serve!

@Mazurkas @CrazyCandyCat @Facinarose @theoncomingstorm @Ceylon @Cobbleflop @Aztec @Nyris @vimai @Wolfkai @SoullessWendigo @isolt @hiei
UPDATE

All slots are open! Please be aware I have raised prices keep that in mind and if you want to be off the pinglist due to this, please let me know!

Anyways! It's first come first serve!

@Mazurkas @CrazyCandyCat @Facinarose @theoncomingstorm @Ceylon @Cobbleflop @Aztec @Nyris @vimai @Wolfkai @SoullessWendigo @isolt @hiei
@egggarden
I'd like to claim one slot! May be a bit till I write down everything! Would you like me to send you the details through PM?
@egggarden
I'd like to claim one slot! May be a bit till I write down everything! Would you like me to send you the details through PM?
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9