Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nester's Art Shop v2 [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nester Aaa do you by chance keep a pinglist for new slot openings if all current available slots have been taken already? 'v'
@Nester Aaa do you by chance keep a pinglist for new slot openings if all current available slots have been taken already? 'v'
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Jupiteru Of course! I'd be happy to :>

@SarcasticHawke I would be happy to do her! It would have to be a little simpler (cause man, she's very complicated!) than full detail and I'd have to up the price cause of complexity though, and I can't promise I can get her done soon because of my other orders. I can always put you on pinglist to gauge interest when I'm done with the other commissions if you'd like :>

@SilverDeath I've put you on my slot list! I should be able to complete them by the end of the week !

@theoncomingstorm @OtterQueen I can totally ping you when I'm ready for more. Consider it done! Thanks sm for your interest <3!
@Jupiteru Of course! I'd be happy to :>

@SarcasticHawke I would be happy to do her! It would have to be a little simpler (cause man, she's very complicated!) than full detail and I'd have to up the price cause of complexity though, and I can't promise I can get her done soon because of my other orders. I can always put you on pinglist to gauge interest when I'm done with the other commissions if you'd like :>

@SilverDeath I've put you on my slot list! I should be able to complete them by the end of the week !

@theoncomingstorm @OtterQueen I can totally ping you when I'm ready for more. Consider it done! Thanks sm for your interest <3!
QVdAQp4.png
@Nester

Hi, your art is absolutely lovely!! Could I be put on the pinglist? <3
@Nester

Hi, your art is absolutely lovely!! Could I be put on the pinglist? <3
Could I get a fullbody or bust (dealer's choice!) of my shadow progen: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15418470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154185/15418470_350.png[/img] [/url] I know she's complicated so I would expect to pay more ;)
Could I get a fullbody or bust (dealer's choice!) of my shadow progen:

15418470_350.png

I know she's complicated so I would expect to pay more ;)
@Nester Ah I didn't realize you opened a new shop. Here I am posting again in it! I love your art! I would love some traditional ink art of my character Dia
Please take whatever artistic liberties you'd like with her. I would love something with her being hurt, or even without her face mask. Please feel free tho to do as you like with her!

Dia's info!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
This is her bf Zil
@Nester Ah I didn't realize you opened a new shop. Here I am posting again in it! I love your art! I would love some traditional ink art of my character Dia
Please take whatever artistic liberties you'd like with her. I would love something with her being hurt, or even without her face mask. Please feel free tho to do as you like with her!

Dia's info!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
This is her bf Zil
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Nester I don't mind a price bump and I definitely expected one x^D That accent is all kinds of nuts. I can wait until you finish your other commissions first if you like, so you can decide how much you'd like to charge for her etc.
@Nester I don't mind a price bump and I definitely expected one x^D That accent is all kinds of nuts. I can wait until you finish your other commissions first if you like, so you can decide how much you'd like to charge for her etc.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Clubbingclown Awright I finished Mantus today, here you are!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ESB75V8.png[/img] And the link to the imgur page : [url=https://imgur.com/ESB75V8][b]X[/b][/url] @Jupiteru I finished your guy today as well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4wuLFED.png[/img] And the link to the imgur page : [url=https://imgur.com/4wuLFED][b]X[/b][/url] I'll just ask around 90kt. Thank you!
@Clubbingclown

Awright I finished Mantus today, here you are!!
ESB75V8.png
And the link to the imgur page : X

@Jupiteru

I finished your guy today as well!
4wuLFED.png
And the link to the imgur page : X
I'll just ask around 90kt. Thank you!
QVdAQp4.png
@Nester
Can I claim a slot?
@Nester
Can I claim a slot?
Yokai.gif
@Nester

I have a somewhat strange request. Can I get a digitized fullbody of an objecthead character of mine who has a shifting head that represents the platonic solids? The body wouldn't change, just the head.
@Nester

I have a somewhat strange request. Can I get a digitized fullbody of an objecthead character of mine who has a shifting head that represents the platonic solids? The body wouldn't change, just the head.
qCJC5AV.png
Hello there! I love the dynamic feel of your style, it is so charming! If possible, I would like to get a full body colour of my newest muse a bat anthro!

She is currently without an official name (I am calling her Tang as a place holder, bc she is orange and makes me think of the tanginess of an orange lmao). I would love something playful and active, like jumping in the air or flapping her wings! And please don't try to chibi-ify her like her reference, I would like you to do her in your normal style, and if there are any questions about her design, just feel free to ask :>

I hope that is okay! You have a wonderful night ^_^
Hello there! I love the dynamic feel of your style, it is so charming! If possible, I would like to get a full body colour of my newest muse a bat anthro!

She is currently without an official name (I am calling her Tang as a place holder, bc she is orange and makes me think of the tanginess of an orange lmao). I would love something playful and active, like jumping in the air or flapping her wings! And please don't try to chibi-ify her like her reference, I would like you to do her in your normal style, and if there are any questions about her design, just feel free to ask :>

I hope that is okay! You have a wonderful night ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6