Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Shining Artshop 5 SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@ Neizfer
I actually just woke up haha!

Bump
@ Neizfer
I actually just woke up haha!

Bump
Bump
Bump
I love both of your styles. How confident are each of you, in regards to heavy scarring on human skin?
I love both of your styles. How confident are each of you, in regards to heavy scarring on human skin?
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
@jestergurl is this gore [img]https://tenor.com/view/evil-smile-kid-smile-smirk-gif-4425782.gif[/img]
@jestergurl is this gore
evil-smile-kid-smile-smirk-gif-4425782.gif
I love the gif! Lol No gore, just heavy scarring. The marks are all healed but it's described as "heavily layered". I can link to the character if needed.
I love the gif! Lol No gore, just heavy scarring. The marks are all healed but it's described as "heavily layered". I can link to the character if needed.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
@jestergurl :( awww I was excited :p
Owo do show ur reference hihihi sometimes to much cuteness makes me want to draw gore ihihihi
@jestergurl :( awww I was excited :p
Owo do show ur reference hihihi sometimes to much cuteness makes me want to draw gore ihihihi
@jestergirim happy you like our art! Neizfer tends to be excited when given requests with gore Lil! But we're open to any challenge!
Would it be alright if we could look at your characters refferencesso we can che k if we could draw it?
@jestergirim happy you like our art! Neizfer tends to be excited when given requests with gore Lil! But we're open to any challenge!
Would it be alright if we could look at your characters refferencesso we can che k if we could draw it?
Meep bump
Meep bump
O3o
O3o
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33