Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Co's Digital Paintings & Sigs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Coexistence
Hello! I saw that we have to ask you if we have intentions of posting the art offsite! I'd be hosting it on TH which has a credit section that I can put your FA/DA/ or just FR ID/name!

Please let me know :^D
I'd love to order something from you!
@Coexistence
Hello! I saw that we have to ask you if we have intentions of posting the art offsite! I'd be hosting it on TH which has a credit section that I can put your FA/DA/ or just FR ID/name!

Please let me know :^D
I'd love to order something from you!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou Sounds fine to me, you can credit me with my username and a link! Thanks for your interest ^^
@Kenkou Sounds fine to me, you can credit me with my username and a link! Thanks for your interest ^^
@Coexistence
Awesome! I have one of my boys here- which if you rather draw someone/something else let me know! I have ALOT of ocs to choose from!

HERE he is lol
Basically he is a god incarnate! He can have a nasty attitude but he's a giant sweetheart who just wants his soulmate lol
Some info! He has big demonic horns, his hair is long flowing tendrils that move at will and can grab and hold!
Tendrils are decorated with PLENTY of golden tidbits from worship and personal taste!

He has golden eyes with black sclera and slit pupils! Fire is commonly red but may change colors to blue, purple or white,etc. So go wild with whatever feels right!

He has no REAL specific scarring but have fun if you draw him, he's a well fought boy and heals VERY WELL so he dont care much about the scars! Just have fun!
@Coexistence
Awesome! I have one of my boys here- which if you rather draw someone/something else let me know! I have ALOT of ocs to choose from!

HERE he is lol
Basically he is a god incarnate! He can have a nasty attitude but he's a giant sweetheart who just wants his soulmate lol
Some info! He has big demonic horns, his hair is long flowing tendrils that move at will and can grab and hold!
Tendrils are decorated with PLENTY of golden tidbits from worship and personal taste!

He has golden eyes with black sclera and slit pupils! Fire is commonly red but may change colors to blue, purple or white,etc. So go wild with whatever feels right!

He has no REAL specific scarring but have fun if you draw him, he's a well fought boy and heals VERY WELL so he dont care much about the scars! Just have fun!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@Kenkou Ooh, he's got such a cool design! I've got a feeling he'll be quite fun to draw. The price will be 1000g or 1mt, send a CR and I'll get right to work!
@Kenkou Ooh, he's got such a cool design! I've got a feeling he'll be quite fun to draw. The price will be 1000g or 1mt, send a CR and I'll get right to work!
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20