Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] MLP PONY ART, TOYHOUSE CODE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
ee i sent more DMs out !

and me wit my greedy money hands, still have 4.3 milt and all the things listed on the first page to give to more sooooo ,,,,, waggles eyebrows ,,,,

still looking for more offers ; o
ee i sent more DMs out !

and me wit my greedy money hands, still have 4.3 milt and all the things listed on the first page to give to more sooooo ,,,,, waggles eyebrows ,,,,

still looking for more offers ; o
who, if not naruto uzumaki, will save this world .
@ShadowChanger

Aaa thank you sm!! I'll definitely add you to the pinglist!
@ShadowChanger

Aaa thank you sm!! I'll definitely add you to the pinglist!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@ShadowChanger I have a bunch of commissions lined up already but I do enjoy drawing ponies! I can add you to the queue at no cost until I do a sketch, afterwards you can choose what level I render it at (lineart, flats, full shading, etc). I just ask that you reserve some monies for me <3 Example of max effort pony art (I'm pretty sure the owner is selling this girlie as well, but I'd have to search for you. Her name is Klutz): [img]https://i.imgur.com/4jnrIBq.png[/img]
@ShadowChanger

I have a bunch of commissions lined up already but I do enjoy drawing ponies! I can add you to the queue at no cost until I do a sketch, afterwards you can choose what level I render it at (lineart, flats, full shading, etc). I just ask that you reserve some monies for me <3
Example of max effort pony art (I'm pretty sure the owner is selling this girlie as well, but I'd have to search for you. Her name is Klutz):
4jnrIBq.png
@Mintiani

that is a really gorgeous piece n character oh my goodness *o*
i would be so happy to be put on the queue, no problem !!
@Mintiani

that is a really gorgeous piece n character oh my goodness *o*
i would be so happy to be put on the queue, no problem !!
@ShadowChanger

you got it! I'm hoping to clear the queue sometime this weekend, but that's honestly maybe a little too optimistic given how hectic life is right now
@ShadowChanger

you got it! I'm hoping to clear the queue sometime this weekend, but that's honestly maybe a little too optimistic given how hectic life is right now
@ShadowChanger hello!! do either of these 2 babies interest you?
cali
rowan (he's some kinda MLP/deer thing i honestly don't remember,, and i have no idea why he looks like a dog in one of the arts lmao)
both come with a couple pieces of art each! they're about 7 years old i'm pretty sure aha;;
@ShadowChanger hello!! do either of these 2 babies interest you?
cali
rowan (he's some kinda MLP/deer thing i honestly don't remember,, and i have no idea why he looks like a dog in one of the arts lmao)
both come with a couple pieces of art each! they're about 7 years old i'm pretty sure aha;;
illuminated by the light
on my laptop, chop chop

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` '

pick up the pace
ahh I’m sorry but I didn’t connect to them ;u;

little bump ????
ahh I’m sorry but I didn’t connect to them ;u;

little bump ????
up ! added characters i have for trade : 0
up ! added characters i have for trade : 0
up
up
up,,
up,,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12