Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Background art shop (t/g/items)
1 2
@Foxe aaa a thanks so much ;;; I'll add u! also I'm going to make yet another thread or reuse one (I just don't like mixing my arts haha) and most likely ping you there so stay tuned I'd say !
@Foxe aaa a thanks so much ;;; I'll add u! also I'm going to make yet another thread or reuse one (I just don't like mixing my arts haha) and most likely ping you there so stay tuned I'd say !
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
i'm like to order a background painting, please! this is nowhere near basic, but i'm willing to pay more in gems or items. i'd like you to draw a section of my clan territory, the bazaar. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sOVnH9e.jpg[/img] you can take the angle you want to approach it from. detail notes: -regular wood lean-tos spaced regularly on a path -bright canvas tents set up around them, clustered along the path -blanket shops and guerilla flower gardens in the spare open spaces -no need for any dragons in the image feel free to refuse if you feel this would be too much! i like the detail and care you put into that final example in your post :)
i'm like to order a background painting, please! this is nowhere near basic, but i'm willing to pay more in gems or items. i'd like you to draw a section of my clan territory, the bazaar.

sOVnH9e.jpg

you can take the angle you want to approach it from. detail notes:
-regular wood lean-tos spaced regularly on a path
-bright canvas tents set up around them, clustered along the path
-blanket shops and guerilla flower gardens in the spare open spaces
-no need for any dragons in the image

feel free to refuse if you feel this would be too much! i like the detail and care you put into that final example in your post :)
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Kookaburra I'm kinda really sleepy now so I will re-read everything when I wake up tomorrow and tell you! just pinging myself too to remind me this :) thanks for your interest btw!

@hikumi
@Kookaburra I'm kinda really sleepy now so I will re-read everything when I wake up tomorrow and tell you! just pinging myself too to remind me this :) thanks for your interest btw!

@hikumi
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Kookaburra aalright Im better now and my brain understanding again haha - ok so basically a path, tents, shops all pretty much open in nature kinda like a festival/fair/street market? Im trying to quickly visualize it in my head and mmm what about 900kT-1mT more or less? Also even though you said no need for dragons Im thinking about maybe basic silhouettes just because if its a bazar/market sort of it would feel weird if it was empty unless its sleep time for the dragons.
If you are ok with the price Id ask you to send CR, I only accept them when Im done :)

Also @wesleydog I dont know if I forgot to say this but if you agree with the price and all send a 1 way CR - I only accept them when Im done :)
@Kookaburra aalright Im better now and my brain understanding again haha - ok so basically a path, tents, shops all pretty much open in nature kinda like a festival/fair/street market? Im trying to quickly visualize it in my head and mmm what about 900kT-1mT more or less? Also even though you said no need for dragons Im thinking about maybe basic silhouettes just because if its a bazar/market sort of it would feel weird if it was empty unless its sleep time for the dragons.
If you are ok with the price Id ask you to send CR, I only accept them when Im done :)

Also @wesleydog I dont know if I forgot to say this but if you agree with the price and all send a 1 way CR - I only accept them when Im done :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi yeah, exactly! it's more bright tents than anything else, but a few of the permanent shopkeepers have upgraded. my clan is a crossroads, and lots of travellers come through looking to share their wares. there are usually more tents than roadside space so they're layered a bit. silhouettes sound good too :) i'll set up a cr on sunday after valightines is over!
@Hikumi yeah, exactly! it's more bright tents than anything else, but a few of the permanent shopkeepers have upgraded. my clan is a crossroads, and lots of travellers come through looking to share their wares. there are usually more tents than roadside space so they're layered a bit. silhouettes sound good too :) i'll set up a cr on sunday after valightines is over!
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Hikumi Hi sorry, haven’t been online in a few days! That price sounds great! Around the buildings probably nothing much in the way of nature :) Surrounding the town, however, is a body of water ^^
@Hikumi Hi sorry, haven’t been online in a few days! That price sounds great! Around the buildings probably nothing much in the way of nature :) Surrounding the town, however, is a body of water ^^
@Hikumi could you add me to your pinglist? I am gonna save up for this after I got a skydancer scroll as I love your art and wanted a piece of my lair for a while <3
@Hikumi could you add me to your pinglist? I am gonna save up for this after I got a skydancer scroll as I love your art and wanted a piece of my lair for a while <3
QdaBiJf.png
@RogueHazel aaa thanks for the interest! :) I'm happy you like my art that much! also I just discovered how to do these sort of self-add pinglists? so you can add yourself for any arts from me that interest you by filling this c: (I would also appreciate if you tried, I tried myself and seems to work but I'd like to make sure)
@RogueHazel aaa thanks for the interest! :) I'm happy you like my art that much! also I just discovered how to do these sort of self-add pinglists? so you can add yourself for any arts from me that interest you by filling this c: (I would also appreciate if you tried, I tried myself and seems to work but I'd like to make sure)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi I should have just added myself!
@Hikumi I should have just added myself!
QdaBiJf.png
@RogueHazel Yup it worked! thanks a lot :)
@RogueHazel Yup it worked! thanks a lot :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2