Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Foddart!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
@Yuubi Marked ya down!

@Braixen You can take two slots at a time; I'll be working and clearing some up soon! And I can totally ping you once I get the others out uwu

@sublimevoide I've already got the knifepoint one almost finished, so it's no extra ^^ i've marked you down!

@crowworm got it! :3 (I'll accept your payment shortly, gotta punt fodder out of mine first :P)
@Yuubi Marked ya down!

@Braixen You can take two slots at a time; I'll be working and clearing some up soon! And I can totally ping you once I get the others out uwu

@sublimevoide I've already got the knifepoint one almost finished, so it's no extra ^^ i've marked you down!

@crowworm got it! :3 (I'll accept your payment shortly, gotta punt fodder out of mine first :P)
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Hello @Gurrero ! What kind of bust are you looking for? The simple one or the complex one?

The simple one is a sketched piece and the complex one is well a painting. (There's a big price level between them, you can check the examples on my post!) So depending on which one you want the price varies.

So 140 lvls for the simple bust and 620lvls for the complex one!

Hello @Gurrero ! What kind of bust are you looking for? The simple one or the complex one?

The simple one is a sketched piece and the complex one is well a painting. (There's a big price level between them, you can check the examples on my post!) So depending on which one you want the price varies.

So 140 lvls for the simple bust and 620lvls for the complex one!

nVcQEVi.png
-IGN: @AlienaCordis -Commission Type: Simple Bust -Colored?: Yes please -References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42472603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424727/42472603_350.png[/img] [/url] -Apparel: Yes please. He has the birdskull necklace, and if possible the bits of his accent on his crest feathers? If the accent isn't doable thats totally okay :D -Method of payment: x amount of Level 10s (Need to buy and train, totally understandable if you push me down the list no worries.)
-IGN: @AlienaCordis
-Commission Type: Simple Bust
-Colored?: Yes please
-References:
42472603_350.png

-Apparel: Yes please. He has the birdskull necklace, and if possible the bits of his accent on his crest feathers? If the accent isn't doable thats totally okay :D
-Method of payment: x amount of Level 10s (Need to buy and train, totally understandable if you push me down the list no worries.)
@Arrowfeathers Hello! Heheh the ign was supposed to be yours x)

And sure! It would be 125 lvls for this piece and yeah the accent is simple enough so it's doable ^^
@Arrowfeathers Hello! Heheh the ign was supposed to be yours x)

And sure! It would be 125 lvls for this piece and yeah the accent is simple enough so it's doable ^^
nVcQEVi.png
@AlienaCordis
Whoops! I didn't realize i'm sorry, now that i look at it that makes sense.

Perfect! I'll do 12 level 10s and 1 level 5 then! I'll be buying and training tonight.
Thanks so much :) They'll be with you ASAP
@AlienaCordis
Whoops! I didn't realize i'm sorry, now that i look at it that makes sense.

Perfect! I'll do 12 level 10s and 1 level 5 then! I'll be buying and training tonight.
Thanks so much :) They'll be with you ASAP
@LetiziaJoi

Ah, cool! It seems your slots have filled up so I'll be back later when you've got more open spaces, would it be 120 levels total for three stickers?
@LetiziaJoi

Ah, cool! It seems your slots have filled up so I'll be back later when you've got more open spaces, would it be 120 levels total for three stickers?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@ArrowFeathers Perfect! I will add you to the slot list
@ArrowFeathers Perfect! I will add you to the slot list
nVcQEVi.png
@onemessyperson Hello! Yes it is doable <: Let's put it at 125lvls with the simple accent added!
@onemessyperson Hello! Yes it is doable <: Let's put it at 125lvls with the simple accent added!
nVcQEVi.png
@AlienaCordis Hey there! Just wondering if you would open up more slots in the future? I really wnat some headshots xD
@AlienaCordis Hey there! Just wondering if you would open up more slots in the future? I really wnat some headshots xD
VIO_edit.gif
@RineBary Hello there! Yes I will, as I keep finishing the other slots I will keep opening more so there's chance!
@RineBary Hello there! Yes I will, as I keep finishing the other slots I will keep opening more so there's chance!
nVcQEVi.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25