Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human Art!
hello!! im looking for someone who would be willing to draw me a character from a limited reference. specifically, i want to develop my stardew valley character more. the only reference i would have of her is the small, pixel-y type photo from in the game, and i dont know exactly how helpful that would be to an artist. im willing to be as detailed as possible in an explanation of what im looking for!!

any type of art is acceptable, but im generally looking for a fullbody so i have some type of reference if i ever buy more art. if you are interested and dont do fullbodies thats okay though, just let me know!!

im willing to pay with flight rising gems/treasure, chicken smoothie pets, goatlings currency, and possibly even real money. maybe even a mix, depending on what youre looking for!

if youre interested, please comment or message me!! if possible though, id like to see examples and what youre looking for price wise so we can work something out!! thank you so much for considering!! <3
hello!! im looking for someone who would be willing to draw me a character from a limited reference. specifically, i want to develop my stardew valley character more. the only reference i would have of her is the small, pixel-y type photo from in the game, and i dont know exactly how helpful that would be to an artist. im willing to be as detailed as possible in an explanation of what im looking for!!

any type of art is acceptable, but im generally looking for a fullbody so i have some type of reference if i ever buy more art. if you are interested and dont do fullbodies thats okay though, just let me know!!

im willing to pay with flight rising gems/treasure, chicken smoothie pets, goatlings currency, and possibly even real money. maybe even a mix, depending on what youre looking for!

if youre interested, please comment or message me!! if possible though, id like to see examples and what youre looking for price wise so we can work something out!! thank you so much for considering!! <3
@Starnotes Hey! I think I'd be willing to try this out for ya. As long as you add a little description I'd probably be able to figure something out!

My art shop is here with my prices~
@Starnotes Hey! I think I'd be willing to try this out for ya. As long as you add a little description I'd probably be able to figure something out!

My art shop is here with my prices~
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
jumbledbyrd.tumblr.com/post/17… Here's a link to my prices! I'm currently a bit money-poor, so I'm very willing to haggle on prices! @Starnotes
jumbledbyrd.tumblr.com/post/17… Here's a link to my prices! I'm currently a bit money-poor, so I'm very willing to haggle on prices! @Starnotes
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
@Starnotes
Hello! I’d love to offer my art, free to check out my shop here ^_^
@Starnotes
Hello! I’d love to offer my art, free to check out my shop here ^_^
Instagram | Art Shop
Hi there! I primarily take USD or Gem, but my art shop is linked in the banner of my signature. I also take wishlist items if necessary~ just let me know what you think!
Hi there! I primarily take USD or Gem, but my art shop is linked in the banner of my signature. I also take wishlist items if necessary~ just let me know what you think!
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
Hi! I almost only do USD but I might be interested in older or rare chickensmoothie pets
I mainly do portraits but I could def work with a ref sheet kind of full body (I have examples I can provide if you are interested)
Art shop
Hi! I almost only do USD but I might be interested in older or rare chickensmoothie pets
I mainly do portraits but I could def work with a ref sheet kind of full body (I have examples I can provide if you are interested)
Art shop