Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Liquidating everything [B]Human/Anthro
1 2 3 4 5
@Soujun Yes! Forgive me I just woke up from a nap myself haha- and thank you!

Oh my God I'm in actual TEARS right now because I finally have a chance at my last Birdy baby ;-;!!!
@Soujun Yes! Forgive me I just woke up from a nap myself haha- and thank you!

Oh my God I'm in actual TEARS right now because I finally have a chance at my last Birdy baby ;-;!!!
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
@Ceraphiim : No problem ahaha !

Are they fullbodies or busts though ? I couldn't view them all since I can't access some of them on patreon but Luna is a fb while the troll is a bust. Does it change depending on the character ?

@/XiaoFei : I'm not ignoring you, I'll get back to you when I'm not half asleep x)
@Ceraphiim : No problem ahaha !

Are they fullbodies or busts though ? I couldn't view them all since I can't access some of them on patreon but Luna is a fb while the troll is a bust. Does it change depending on the character ?

@/XiaoFei : I'm not ignoring you, I'll get back to you when I'm not half asleep x)
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun The Tarot-like illustrations are essentially waist up, I only do fullbodies for ponies and some dragons if I can manage a way to make it work, haha, still gotta figure that out.

The only one unavailable on Patreon is Celestia cause she is a CC Winner which is for patrons only for the next month but I couldn't help using her as an example ;v;
@Soujun The Tarot-like illustrations are essentially waist up, I only do fullbodies for ponies and some dragons if I can manage a way to make it work, haha, still gotta figure that out.

The only one unavailable on Patreon is Celestia cause she is a CC Winner which is for patrons only for the next month but I couldn't help using her as an example ;v;
@Ceraphiim : Hmm alright ! I'm torn between getting Maxime, my favourite character of mine and Soujun because I love them both equally but I have zero setting ideas for either of them .__.
@Ceraphiim : Hmm alright ! I'm torn between getting Maxime, my favourite character of mine and Soujun because I love them both equally but I have zero setting ideas for either of them .__.
@Soujun if it helps I barely remember bleach but I remember him and have a possibile idea in mind already? I'm gonna be on the bus for a few hours so I can sketch an idea on my iPad and DM you!
@Soujun if it helps I barely remember bleach but I remember him and have a possibile idea in mind already? I'm gonna be on the bus for a few hours so I can sketch an idea on my iPad and DM you!
@Ceraphiim : You do ? I'm surprised, barely anyone knows of him since he only appears in a databook and never in the manga/anime or any of the spinoff games. But yes, if you have an idea, I'd love to see!
@Ceraphiim : You do ? I'm surprised, barely anyone knows of him since he only appears in a databook and never in the manga/anime or any of the spinoff games. But yes, if you have an idea, I'd love to see!
[emoji=gold crown]
@Soujun, yep! But first, I need to have some kind of payment beforehand - if you read my shop you'd of known that. For now, send me like 100g that I'll return half of to you after sending the first WIP (Line Art) and you've agreed to liking, so that when I'm done, I can hand back the rest of the g in turn for the Akirbeak payment!

That fair for you? It's just a precaution for my end, and I don't work without something at the start ever haha.
@Soujun, yep! But first, I need to have some kind of payment beforehand - if you read my shop you'd of known that. For now, send me like 100g that I'll return half of to you after sending the first WIP (Line Art) and you've agreed to liking, so that when I'm done, I can hand back the rest of the g in turn for the Akirbeak payment!

That fair for you? It's just a precaution for my end, and I don't work without something at the start ever haha.
@Ceraphiim : I did read your shop, I always read people's terms when I'm working with them. That's fair, you're doing that for the same reason I don't want to send my most valuables first without some guarantee. I'll send you 1 000g as a proof of goodwill in the meantime. And proof of ownership for the bird is on this dragon : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17765298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177653/17765298_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ceraphiim : I did read your shop, I always read people's terms when I'm working with them.

That's fair, you're doing that for the same reason I don't want to send my most valuables first without some guarantee. I'll send you 1 000g as a proof of goodwill in the meantime. And proof of ownership for the bird is on this dragon :

17765298_350.png
Alrighty! I'll be working on some previous comms today but will snag at least a sketch WIP your way at some point later today! (our timezomes are very distant so I understand waiting/not being able to send when you're possibly on and jazz, haha.)

but oh my goodness I'm so happy right now this is actually happening I'm getting the effing akirbeak its been a literal YEAR of me asking if people are ok w/ art = to the price of this familiar bc i cant spend that kinda money but i can def draw for it ahha. And yeah - its also why I asked for g as some kinda prepay even tho i'll be handing it back, cause i dont wanna ask for the akirbeak first since I KNOW its so worthy, and understand the same why you don't wanna hand it over right away haha.

But yeah, I'll be working all day, at some point of it I'll get a sketch toward you! <3
Alrighty! I'll be working on some previous comms today but will snag at least a sketch WIP your way at some point later today! (our timezomes are very distant so I understand waiting/not being able to send when you're possibly on and jazz, haha.)

but oh my goodness I'm so happy right now this is actually happening I'm getting the effing akirbeak its been a literal YEAR of me asking if people are ok w/ art = to the price of this familiar bc i cant spend that kinda money but i can def draw for it ahha. And yeah - its also why I asked for g as some kinda prepay even tho i'll be handing it back, cause i dont wanna ask for the akirbeak first since I KNOW its so worthy, and understand the same why you don't wanna hand it over right away haha.

But yeah, I'll be working all day, at some point of it I'll get a sketch toward you! <3
1 2 3 4 5