Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM/Foddart] ArcanArt Feb 3- 9
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] MythicalViper [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45420929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454210/45420929_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 90 levels! [b]Other specifications:[/b] Apparel - Bloodred Kelpie Mane, Haunting Amber Pendant, Mystic Sage Shawl
@RubieKanary

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: MythicalViper
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Martini
This spell shall be cast upon:

45420929_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 90 levels!
Other specifications: Apparel - Bloodred Kelpie Mane, Haunting Amber Pendant, Mystic Sage Shawl
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Shadowfire1223

A snake falls backwards into your room and lands in your trash can!

Commission accepted! I love her lore, and I should be able to write it in 2nd person, no problem! I will begin working as soon as I receive payment!
@Shadowfire1223

A snake falls backwards into your room and lands in your trash can!

Commission accepted! I love her lore, and I should be able to write it in 2nd person, no problem! I will begin working as soon as I receive payment!
@MythicalViper

Hello! Your order has been taken! Nice to have a returning customer!

I'll begin working on your drink once I receive the full payment! Thanks! <3
@MythicalViper

Hello! Your order has been taken! Nice to have a returning customer!

I'll begin working on your drink once I receive the full payment! Thanks! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Oh, I love it. Thank you
@RubieKanary Oh, I love it. Thank you
407Ohsj.png
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] wolfslam [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39362728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393628/39362728_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel free scry: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=43&auth=5fb6f23a36fd27d3f580d5ca1f6fda1578562fd5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 70 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] + A background! This is my first time doing foddart -- could you let me know who to send my fodder to?
@RubieKanary

My Name: wolfslam
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Martini

39362728_350.png

Apparel free scry:

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=43&auth=5fb6f23a36fd27d3f580d5ca1f6fda1578562fd5&dummyext=prev.png

The following I place into the circle: 70 levels
Other specifications: + A background!

This is my first time doing foddart -- could you let me know who to send my fodder to?
3jMKu5t.png
@wolfslam

Hello! Your order has been taken! Happy to be your first!

Just send the payment directly over to me! Thank you!
@wolfslam

Hello! Your order has been taken! Happy to be your first!

Just send the payment directly over to me! Thank you!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Britt1243 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon martini [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=11555834&skin=0&apparel=3642,3689&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 60+20=80 total [b]Other specifications:[/b] I loved the one you did so much, I want another!
@RubieKanary
My Name: Britt1243
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon martini
This spell shall be cast upon: dragon?did=11555834&skin=0&apparel=3642,3689&xt=dressing.png
The following I place into the circle: 60+20=80 total
Other specifications: I loved the one you did so much, I want another!
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
@Britt1243

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm not doing Skydancers during this push- Maybe there's another dragon that you want me to do? If you want a Skydancer martini, we have a conquest push in April where I'll do all the bases that I have available! Otherwise, you might need to wait until I cycle this breed back in! Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Britt1243

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm not doing Skydancers during this push- Maybe there's another dragon that you want me to do? If you want a Skydancer martini, we have a conquest push in April where I'll do all the bases that I have available! Otherwise, you might need to wait until I cycle this breed back in! Sorry for the inconvenience!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@TheDragonsQueen Sorry for the delay! Here is your poem ^_^ Please let me know if there's anything you'd like rewritten, revised, or added to! If everything is okay, tell me, and I will send the text to you through a message! [br] [center][img]https://imgur.com/6G53k9t.png[/img][/center]
@TheDragonsQueen Sorry for the delay! Here is your poem ^_^ Please let me know if there's anything you'd like rewritten, revised, or added to! If everything is okay, tell me, and I will send the text to you through a message!

6G53k9t.png
@MythicalViper [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] RubieKanary [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Mirror Poems [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32225554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322256/32225554_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32321824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323219/32321824_350.png[/img] [/url] (Hey, so I know I told you I wanted a poem with Canary and Maximus, but then I decided to switch last minute, rip) I would like a poem depicting Mei and Liam’s history with each other! “Ci zi, mei ye.” Mei was still a hatchling when the strange dragon had patted her on her head, before walking off, his posture slouched and wobbling. It was only later did she know from the elder dragons that the dragon was the wandering poet, Liam. Yet, most of the dragons from her clan would call him a drunkard instead. Though he claimed to be a poet, he lacked the fineness and poshness that would often be associated with the word; He was brash and aggressive, hasty and unapologetic. Addicted to drinking as he were, his words often slurred as he spoke, though Mei knew better than to adopt the other dragon’s opinion of him. Would drunkards get invited to the most luxurious balls in other clans? Did drunkards often get summoned to the homes of the rich and noble to craft them delicate and well-articulated works of poetry? No- Despite his apparent aloofness, Liam was smart and witty. Had he really been a common drunkard as many from her clan claimed him to be, he would have not made a name for himself as the wandering poet in the first place. The same wandering poet, that had patted her on the head, and called her Mei. She held onto the name ever since the encounter. “Will he ever return?” Mei asked one of the elder dragons as she watched Liam depart. “Who knows? None command him, but the wind.” The truth was, Mei didn’t like that answer. She looked up to Laim. Sure, the dragon came across as arrogant and uncaring, but Mei admired the Skydancer, for he did not allow fame or reputation to sway him from who he truly was- An unappologetic arsehole who wouldn’t hesitate to give anyone a verbal lashing should they slight him. It was then, in her young mind, that Mei made the conscious decision that she would meet the other Skydancer again. If only to tell him of her admiration of him. --- Two decades later, Liam was pouched over the ledge of a bridge, watching the reflection of the moon as he drank from his bowl. He only took note of the figure of another Skydancer approaching when the light from the moon flickered. “What is it?” He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “What do you want?” “I’m Mei.” The Skydancer said. “You gave me that name. Don’t you remember?” The poet squinted. Then, his eyes went wide. The bowl slipped from his hands and landing in the water with a splash. “That was a comment on your appearance- Not a name, you idiot!” (Note: The phrase “Ci zi, mei ye.” has double meaning; It can be understood as “This child is beautiful.”, or “This child’s name is Mei.”) [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 100 levels! [b]Other specifications:[/b] I would prefer the poems to be written in first person! Other than that, I don’t have much specifications- Go wild with the poems!
@MythicalViper

My Name: RubieKanary

I summon you to cast the following spell: Mirror Poems

32225554_350.png

32321824_350.png

(Hey, so I know I told you I wanted a poem with Canary and Maximus, but then I decided to switch last minute, rip)

I would like a poem depicting Mei and Liam’s history with each other!

“Ci zi, mei ye.”

Mei was still a hatchling when the strange dragon had patted her on her head, before walking off, his posture slouched and wobbling. It was only later did she know from the elder dragons that the dragon was the wandering poet, Liam.

Yet, most of the dragons from her clan would call him a drunkard instead. Though he claimed to be a poet, he lacked the fineness and poshness that would often be associated with the word; He was brash and aggressive, hasty and unapologetic. Addicted to drinking as he were, his words often slurred as he spoke, though Mei knew better than to adopt the other dragon’s opinion of him.

Would drunkards get invited to the most luxurious balls in other clans? Did drunkards often get summoned to the homes of the rich and noble to craft them delicate and well-articulated works of poetry? No- Despite his apparent aloofness, Liam was smart and witty. Had he really been a common drunkard as many from her clan claimed him to be, he would have not made a name for himself as the wandering poet in the first place.

The same wandering poet, that had patted her on the head, and called her Mei. She held onto the name ever since the encounter.

“Will he ever return?” Mei asked one of the elder dragons as she watched Liam depart.

“Who knows? None command him, but the wind.”
The truth was, Mei didn’t like that answer. She looked up to Laim. Sure, the dragon came across as arrogant and uncaring, but Mei admired the Skydancer, for he did not allow fame or reputation to sway him from who he truly was- An unappologetic arsehole who wouldn’t hesitate to give anyone a verbal lashing should they slight him.

It was then, in her young mind, that Mei made the conscious decision that she would meet the other Skydancer again. If only to tell him of her admiration of him.

---

Two decades later, Liam was pouched over the ledge of a bridge, watching the reflection of the moon as he drank from his bowl. He only took note of the figure of another Skydancer approaching when the light from the moon flickered.

“What is it?” He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “What do you want?”

“I’m Mei.” The Skydancer said. “You gave me that name. Don’t you remember?”

The poet squinted. Then, his eyes went wide. The bowl slipped from his hands and landing in the water with a splash.

“That was a comment on your appearance- Not a name, you idiot!”

(Note: The phrase “Ci zi, mei ye.” has double meaning; It can be understood as “This child is beautiful.”, or “This child’s name is Mei.”)

The following I place into the circle: 100 levels!

Other specifications: I would prefer the poems to be written in first person! Other than that, I don’t have much specifications- Go wild with the poems!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27