Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM/Foddart] ArcanArt Feb 3- 9
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27
@onemessyperson Hello! Here's your drink! I hope you enjoy it! <3 [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e55e7cac-d217-47e7-857b-33692f24b5e9/dcyx8gc-50f44bb4-d728-4396-90ba-5d410ea2da51.png[/img]
@onemessyperson
Hello! Here's your drink! I hope you enjoy it! <3
dcyx8gc-50f44bb4-d728-4396-90ba-5d410ea2da51.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@MythicalViper [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] TheDragonsQueen [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Mirror Poem [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515/51483_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41633449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416335/41633449_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 90 Levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] some aspects about them relating to each other specifically and more general stuff Hotaru: She's prideful, and considered incredibly difficult to read by every dragon that meets her, though most consider her to be arrogant and rude because she's so brusque with others. She loves her wings especially, and can be found grooming them and caring for them all the time, and loves the swirls of gold that line her wings because they look like fire, and despite being Water-born, she loves fire. She also hates Eleri with a burning passion.Hating that Eleri wears the same pattern in brilliant silver compared to the smoldering gold of her own. Hating that despite being titled the Lady of Water and Fire and being the clan's very own treasurer in her own clan, Eleri holds a title much higher than her own while being called the Lady of Shadows and Starlight because she's a former member of Seren Grisial who left and was found again. Hating that Eleri left her alone in the cold after she promised to never do so. Loving deep in the depths of her heart the stars to her sun is back despite the distance that remains between them both. Eleri: A shy dragon who tends to seclude herself, Eleri is a sullen dragon who, despite being the Queen's Advisor because she had thus far spent her life travelling between clans across every flight, prefers to not interact with those her job does not require her to. She'll speak when spoken to by others of course, but aside from that she prefers to stay in her office, reading reports of what is happening in the clan and the reports sent by their allies. She hold a deep lover for her pets, the cats who are her constant companions and have been with her for most of her life. She loves the frigid air that is the deep of night that reminds her of her days in the Southern Icefield. She loves the clan that has given her the space she wants, and the home she desired. She loves that after everything, the one dragon she cares for most was brought back to her. She hates that despite that, the sun to her stars hates her with such a burning passion the distance between them feels uncrossable.
@MythicalViper

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: TheDragonsQueen
I summon you to cast the following spell: Mirror Poem
This spell shall be cast upon:
51483_350.png

41633449_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 90 Levels
Other specifications: some aspects about them relating to each other specifically and more general stuff

Hotaru: She's prideful, and considered incredibly difficult to read by every dragon that meets her, though most consider her to be arrogant and rude because she's so brusque with others. She loves her wings especially, and can be found grooming them and caring for them all the time, and loves the swirls of gold that line her wings because they look like fire, and despite being Water-born, she loves fire. She also hates Eleri with a burning passion.Hating that Eleri wears the same pattern in brilliant silver compared to the smoldering gold of her own. Hating that despite being titled the Lady of Water and Fire and being the clan's very own treasurer in her own clan, Eleri holds a title much higher than her own while being called the Lady of Shadows and Starlight because she's a former member of Seren Grisial who left and was found again. Hating that Eleri left her alone in the cold after she promised to never do so. Loving deep in the depths of her heart the stars to her sun is back despite the distance that remains between them both.

Eleri: A shy dragon who tends to seclude herself, Eleri is a sullen dragon who, despite being the Queen's Advisor because she had thus far spent her life travelling between clans across every flight, prefers to not interact with those her job does not require her to. She'll speak when spoken to by others of course, but aside from that she prefers to stay in her office, reading reports of what is happening in the clan and the reports sent by their allies. She hold a deep lover for her pets, the cats who are her constant companions and have been with her for most of her life. She loves the frigid air that is the deep of night that reminds her of her days in the Southern Icefield. She loves the clan that has given her the space she wants, and the home she desired. She loves that after everything, the one dragon she cares for most was brought back to her. She hates that despite that, the sun to her stars hates her with such a burning passion the distance between them feels uncrossable.
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen

A snake pops out of the nearest air vent and tumbles onto your keyboard!

Commission accepted! What lovely dragons ^_^ 90 levels is correct, and I will start as soon as payment is sent!

(Going offline - please feel free to send any dragons you have my way and I'll get to them ASAP!)
@TheDragonsQueen

A snake pops out of the nearest air vent and tumbles onto your keyboard!

Commission accepted! What lovely dragons ^_^ 90 levels is correct, and I will start as soon as payment is sent!

(Going offline - please feel free to send any dragons you have my way and I'll get to them ASAP!)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@NivRyo

I have limited lair space and can only send two at a time unfortunately, I've sent over 15lvls and will start sending more when you accept!
@NivRyo

I have limited lair space and can only send two at a time unfortunately, I've sent over 15lvls and will start sending more when you accept!
Jeana_sig500.png
@Britt1243 your order is complete! i'll send the high-res version to you via dm posthaste. [img]https://i.ibb.co/YQKb6ZJ/FR-catadopt-britt1243-small.png[/img]
@Britt1243 your order is complete! i'll send the high-res version to you via dm posthaste.

FR-catadopt-britt1243-small.png
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@jeana that is fine I completely understand. I'll try to accept them as soon as I can so you can have space x3
@jeana that is fine I completely understand. I'll try to accept them as soon as I can so you can have space x3
@NivRyo [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Shadowfire1223 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon Adopts (Tundra) [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38443669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384437/38443669_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 levels; 5 level 10s [b]Other specifications:[/b] could I inquire what it would cost to add his daredevil cover? :3c
@NivRyo

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Shadowfire1223
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon Adopts (Tundra)
This spell shall be cast upon:

38443669_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 50 levels; 5 level 10s
Other specifications: could I inquire what it would cost to add his daredevil cover? :3c
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223 I have heard your summon!!

You wish to blepify your warlock? The violet daredevil eye color shouldn't cost you anything! So no extra levels needed ^^
@Shadowfire1223 I have heard your summon!!

You wish to blepify your warlock? The violet daredevil eye color shouldn't cost you anything! So no extra levels needed ^^
@NivRyo

thank you!! I'll send payment shortly~
@NivRyo

thank you!! I'll send payment shortly~
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@MythicalViper Hello! Here's your drink! Hope you enjoy it! <3 [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e55e7cac-d217-47e7-857b-33692f24b5e9/dcyxrn8-f332fd2e-af2c-4bb6-917b-9c9ae51da7cc.png[/img]
@MythicalViper
Hello! Here's your drink! Hope you enjoy it! <3
dcyxrn8-f332fd2e-af2c-4bb6-917b-9c9ae51da7cc.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27