Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nope
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bb
bb
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
b
b
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
b
b
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
Hey! ^^ Good to see you again. I'm offering new options now, including couple art! pls commission me to draw cuties smoochin i love it

Shop is here with pricing and examples! (Also here is my general wishlist and my familiar wishlist) My main interest is finding familiars for my friends. but really anything off the wishlist is perf. I'd also be willing to offer you an additional 500g worth of credit. Hope you have a good day~ <3
@Hikumi
Hey! ^^ Good to see you again. I'm offering new options now, including couple art! pls commission me to draw cuties smoochin i love it

Shop is here with pricing and examples! (Also here is my general wishlist and my familiar wishlist) My main interest is finding familiars for my friends. but really anything off the wishlist is perf. I'd also be willing to offer you an additional 500g worth of credit. Hope you have a good day~ <3
@aito hello ! mmm Im thinking
how much would it possibly be for these gals?
https://toyhou.se/1759480.cherry - she tol, mythology lover lesbian (and trans woman of color)
https://toyhou.se/1759500.berry - she fat and smol, puns lover lesbian (and spanish just like me haha)

something maaaybeeee halfbody? ?
@aito hello ! mmm Im thinking
how much would it possibly be for these gals?
https://toyhou.se/1759480.cherry - she tol, mythology lover lesbian (and trans woman of color)
https://toyhou.se/1759500.berry - she fat and smol, puns lover lesbian (and spanish just like me haha)

something maaaybeeee halfbody? ?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
waaah i love them!! Berry and I have the same name and I totally did a doubletake when reading her page XD

for u it'd be 3.5kg for either a colored couple halfbody or two separate colored halfbodies.
@Hikumi
waaah i love them!! Berry and I have the same name and I totally did a doubletake when reading her page XD

for u it'd be 3.5kg for either a colored couple halfbody or two separate colored halfbodies.
@Aito I will definitly consider, specially being able to pay some stuff with items - I will need to check the list and make my own list of what I can offer first tho c:
@Aito I will definitly consider, specially being able to pay some stuff with items - I will need to check the list and make my own list of what I can offer first tho c:
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
bb
bb
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult