Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] faine's lore/bio/writing store!!
1 2 3 4 5
hello!! you can call me Tael, i'm more comfortable with that name. i've been writing for years now in all sorts of notebooks and scrap paper, most of the time online too!! i love writing little bits of inspiration that i dream of at night and seeing my characters come to life in the way i've always envisioned them to. i volunteer to write your dragons' lore for you, so that you yourself won't have to lift your pen! :D

Rules & Guidelines

- I am NOT subscribed, please ping me (@kawacy).
- School may be unpredictable and hectic at times, please understand if I take longer for certain orders. I will try my best to finish up current orders before closing my thread temporarily or going on a hiatus.
- All FR rules apply here. Please do not request for works that violate or break any rules. I reserve the right to refuse any order without specifying why.
- Please credit me in your dragon's bio section or wherever you intend to post my writing.
- Please feel free to ping/PM me if you have further queries!

Orders, payment and slots

1.1. Orders

- Please be specific in what you would like me to write. Include all personality traits your dragon has, their behaviours, etc. I try my best to personalise my works as much as possible!
- If you would like me to write in lapslock (see writing example below), please specify!
- All orders must be posted here. NO orders over PM, unless you have a valid reason.
- Slots will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, if you have narrowly missed getting a slot, you will be placed on the priority list, and your order will be prioritised after the current list of orders.

1.2. Payment

- Payment must be sent in a one-way trade when you order. I will only send the full, finished lore when I receive payment. If there is anything you are unsatisfied about, please PM me.
- My fee is 5kt/100 words. (For reference, see the example below - it’s about 500 words).
- Strictly no refunds after you have approved the piece. Please do not ask for your money back for whatever reason.
- Please ask me if you want a discount for a valid reason (repeated customer, birthday, new account, etc.)
- Please feel free to tip/gift me something if you think I’ve done well! Even if it’s sand, gravel or 1 treasure, I’ll feel happy that I’ve made someone’s dragon even more perfect!

1.3. Slots

- Normal slots can be filled by simply posting below using the order form.
- Priority slots would go to those who did not get a slot because they were sniped or ninja’d. This list will be pinged first and their works prioritised, followed by Normal if there are slots left.
- Please ping me if you would like to be added to the pinglist for open slots!
hello!! you can call me Tael, i'm more comfortable with that name. i've been writing for years now in all sorts of notebooks and scrap paper, most of the time online too!! i love writing little bits of inspiration that i dream of at night and seeing my characters come to life in the way i've always envisioned them to. i volunteer to write your dragons' lore for you, so that you yourself won't have to lift your pen! :D

Rules & Guidelines

- I am NOT subscribed, please ping me (@kawacy).
- School may be unpredictable and hectic at times, please understand if I take longer for certain orders. I will try my best to finish up current orders before closing my thread temporarily or going on a hiatus.
- All FR rules apply here. Please do not request for works that violate or break any rules. I reserve the right to refuse any order without specifying why.
- Please credit me in your dragon's bio section or wherever you intend to post my writing.
- Please feel free to ping/PM me if you have further queries!

Orders, payment and slots

1.1. Orders

- Please be specific in what you would like me to write. Include all personality traits your dragon has, their behaviours, etc. I try my best to personalise my works as much as possible!
- If you would like me to write in lapslock (see writing example below), please specify!
- All orders must be posted here. NO orders over PM, unless you have a valid reason.
- Slots will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, if you have narrowly missed getting a slot, you will be placed on the priority list, and your order will be prioritised after the current list of orders.

1.2. Payment

- Payment must be sent in a one-way trade when you order. I will only send the full, finished lore when I receive payment. If there is anything you are unsatisfied about, please PM me.
- My fee is 5kt/100 words. (For reference, see the example below - it’s about 500 words).
- Strictly no refunds after you have approved the piece. Please do not ask for your money back for whatever reason.
- Please ask me if you want a discount for a valid reason (repeated customer, birthday, new account, etc.)
- Please feel free to tip/gift me something if you think I’ve done well! Even if it’s sand, gravel or 1 treasure, I’ll feel happy that I’ve made someone’s dragon even more perfect!

1.3. Slots

- Normal slots can be filled by simply posting below using the order form.
- Priority slots would go to those who did not get a slot because they were sniped or ninja’d. This list will be pinged first and their works prioritised, followed by Normal if there are slots left.
- Please ping me if you would like to be added to the pinglist for open slots!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
Writing example (lapslock, 500-600 words)
akatsuki - deadly sin of wrath

"please stop screaming," akatsuki begged, trying to staunch the bleeding desperately. the black imperial beneath her didn't hear, continuing to scream and scream, her yellow eyes wide with fear.

akatsuki's heart ached as asuka's screaming rose higher and higher, crescendoing in a wailing screech that was filled with hopeless desperation. akatsuki knew that sound by heart; it was a cry for help, a final plea. it was the scream of someone who desperately wanted to live.

pressing the cloth to asuka's gash, akatsuki gritted her teeth as asuka clawed at her arms, delirious from pain. “i’m sorry,” she cried as asuka’s body jerked. “i left our post. i should’ve stayed.”

her focus wavered, then locked back onto the dying dragon in her arms. asuka was still screaming, a lonely, despairing sound, red liquid spilling in sickening rivulets from her gut. she could barely make out the hushed loops of reassurances falling from her lips, words purposely soft for only her to hear.

akatsuki’s vision blurred as a fresh river of blood gushed forth. there was so much blood, like the world had been sheathed in red, running not on time or fate but on the bodies dropping like flies, the sonorous clang of metal, and the defeated screams of the fallen.

asuka gasped, her voice hoarse. helplessness weighed heavily on akatsuki even as the young dragon in her arms opened her mouth and started screaming again, wails warbled like a child’s, terrified like a rabbit in a trap.

she couldn’t stop telling her that she was going to be okay. but one look at her and akatsuki knew that she couldn’t save her. maybe deep down inside, asuka was screaming so loudly because she knew that too.

akatsuki's throat constricted warningly as asuka wheezed up a splatter of blood. “please,” she begged to the skies above, clutching onto her, closing her eyes and pleading with the gods she had once mocked for leaving her in this blood-stained hell. “she doesn’t deserve this.”

she was barely mature, too young to fight for a cause she knew little truth about. she should’ve gone on to live the better part of her life. she couldn’t die like this, so fruitlessly, so cruelly.

“please,” she muttered repeatedly. “please, please, please.”

as if the skies had heard her, asuka's chest stopped heaving. her eyes fell shut, and the paw akatsuki was holding was suddenly so cold. akatsuki dropped her dainty claws, reaching for her face, a cold dread seeping into her stomach.

“asuka?” she whispered brokenly. she received no response.

red seeped into the corners of her vision.

akatsuki felt weirdly detached as she swivelled mindlessly and slashed at the nearest dragon. her anger pulsated through her, crashing through her veins like a dopamine high, and it was all akatsuki could think about. asuka's dead face multiplied in front of her eyes, mocking her for such a failure. a failure as a squadron leader, someone who couldn't even save one of their soldiers.

a mess of emotions ran through akatsuki in that moment. hollowness. fatigue. grief. anger. but she chose to feel rage; grabbed onto that red-hot rope like a crutch, tied a knot in it and hung on. burning, fiery rage. rage at asuka's murderer. rage at the mess this world had become. rage at her uselessness. and that prickling, searing sensation was enough to ground her, enough to stop her throat from constricting and herself from shattering right there and then, in front of asuka's corpse.

and that was all that she needed, really, the feeling of watching asuka's murderer twitch at her feet, to mark the start of the era of her bloodlust.
Writing example (lapslock, 500-600 words)
akatsuki - deadly sin of wrath

"please stop screaming," akatsuki begged, trying to staunch the bleeding desperately. the black imperial beneath her didn't hear, continuing to scream and scream, her yellow eyes wide with fear.

akatsuki's heart ached as asuka's screaming rose higher and higher, crescendoing in a wailing screech that was filled with hopeless desperation. akatsuki knew that sound by heart; it was a cry for help, a final plea. it was the scream of someone who desperately wanted to live.

pressing the cloth to asuka's gash, akatsuki gritted her teeth as asuka clawed at her arms, delirious from pain. “i’m sorry,” she cried as asuka’s body jerked. “i left our post. i should’ve stayed.”

her focus wavered, then locked back onto the dying dragon in her arms. asuka was still screaming, a lonely, despairing sound, red liquid spilling in sickening rivulets from her gut. she could barely make out the hushed loops of reassurances falling from her lips, words purposely soft for only her to hear.

akatsuki’s vision blurred as a fresh river of blood gushed forth. there was so much blood, like the world had been sheathed in red, running not on time or fate but on the bodies dropping like flies, the sonorous clang of metal, and the defeated screams of the fallen.

asuka gasped, her voice hoarse. helplessness weighed heavily on akatsuki even as the young dragon in her arms opened her mouth and started screaming again, wails warbled like a child’s, terrified like a rabbit in a trap.

she couldn’t stop telling her that she was going to be okay. but one look at her and akatsuki knew that she couldn’t save her. maybe deep down inside, asuka was screaming so loudly because she knew that too.

akatsuki's throat constricted warningly as asuka wheezed up a splatter of blood. “please,” she begged to the skies above, clutching onto her, closing her eyes and pleading with the gods she had once mocked for leaving her in this blood-stained hell. “she doesn’t deserve this.”

she was barely mature, too young to fight for a cause she knew little truth about. she should’ve gone on to live the better part of her life. she couldn’t die like this, so fruitlessly, so cruelly.

“please,” she muttered repeatedly. “please, please, please.”

as if the skies had heard her, asuka's chest stopped heaving. her eyes fell shut, and the paw akatsuki was holding was suddenly so cold. akatsuki dropped her dainty claws, reaching for her face, a cold dread seeping into her stomach.

“asuka?” she whispered brokenly. she received no response.

red seeped into the corners of her vision.

akatsuki felt weirdly detached as she swivelled mindlessly and slashed at the nearest dragon. her anger pulsated through her, crashing through her veins like a dopamine high, and it was all akatsuki could think about. asuka's dead face multiplied in front of her eyes, mocking her for such a failure. a failure as a squadron leader, someone who couldn't even save one of their soldiers.

a mess of emotions ran through akatsuki in that moment. hollowness. fatigue. grief. anger. but she chose to feel rage; grabbed onto that red-hot rope like a crutch, tied a knot in it and hung on. burning, fiery rage. rage at asuka's murderer. rage at the mess this world had become. rage at her uselessness. and that prickling, searing sensation was enough to ground her, enough to stop her throat from constricting and herself from shattering right there and then, in front of asuka's corpse.

and that was all that she needed, really, the feeling of watching asuka's murderer twitch at her feet, to mark the start of the era of her bloodlust.
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
Order form
Name of dragon:
Image of dragon:
Length of lore (in hundreds):
Details about lore:
Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours:
Discount?:
Capslock or lapslock?:
Any other notes? :D :

Slots
Normal: 1) LeafStar17 2) nabal 3) -
Priority: 1) -
Pending (for edits/unapproved): 1) - 2) - 3) -

Pinglist
@/nabal
Order form
Name of dragon:
Image of dragon:
Length of lore (in hundreds):
Details about lore:
Discount?:
Capslock or lapslock?:
Any other notes? :D :

Slots
Normal: 1) LeafStar17 2) nabal 3) -
Priority: 1) -
Pending (for edits/unapproved): 1) - 2) - 3) -

Pinglist
@/nabal
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
reserved for future use!
reserved for future use!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
reserved for more future use!
reserved for more future use!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
open!
open!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
bump :>
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy Is it possible to get one piece of lore involving two dragons? [b]Name of dragon:[/b] Laufayette and Athos [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=353892&tab=dragon&did=47596958][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47596958&skin=0&apparel=27558,1396,26863,13803,26859,12917,26862,28026,26865&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=353892&did=48274336][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48274336&skin=0&apparel=1395,26885,12267,26887,26888,12920,13800,22684,27984,6026&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Length of lore (in hundreds):[/b] 700 [b]Details about lore:[/b] Laufayette and Athos are musketeers and spar occasionally when they are off duty in order to keep their skills sharp. Athos can usually hold his own against the higher ranking female but during this particular sparring session she's knocking him down with ease. Laufayette thinks he might be sick and begins to worry. Unbeknownst to her Athos is just distracted by his infatuation with her. [b]Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours:[/b] Laufeyette is a proud dragon with a serious but nurturing attitude. She's a musketeer but often away from the rest of the troupe because of missions. She's also a talented fighter and skillfully uses her spear/trident to knock down dragons many times her size. Her signature fighting move is balancing on her tail like a kangaroo while using her powerful hind legs to slash or launch her opponent away. Of all the musketeers she's been there longest and is the most experienced. Athos is a very dour and brooding dragon. He can be vengeful and protective of his friend and when he is angered he stops being a seemingly quiet and reserved dragon and fights like fire. He secretly has a crush on Laufayette but is not afraid to challenge her occasionally if he thinks her pride may be clouding her judgement of a situation. [b]Discount?:[/b] no [b]Capslock or lapslock?:[/b] lapslock? [b]Any other notes? :D :[/b] feel free to ask me any question about them
@kawacy Is it possible to get one piece of lore involving two dragons?
Name of dragon: Laufayette and Athos
Image of dragon:
dragon?did=47596958&skin=0&apparel=27558,1396,26863,13803,26859,12917,26862,28026,26865&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=48274336&skin=0&apparel=1395,26885,12267,26887,26888,12920,13800,22684,27984,6026&xt=dressing.png

Length of lore (in hundreds): 700
Details about lore: Laufayette and Athos are musketeers and spar occasionally when they are off duty in order to keep their skills sharp. Athos can usually hold his own against the higher ranking female but during this particular sparring session she's knocking him down with ease. Laufayette thinks he might be sick and begins to worry. Unbeknownst to her Athos is just distracted by his infatuation with her.
Laufeyette is a proud dragon with a serious but nurturing attitude. She's a musketeer but often away from the rest of the troupe because of missions. She's also a talented fighter and skillfully uses her spear/trident to knock down dragons many times her size. Her signature fighting move is balancing on her tail like a kangaroo while using her powerful hind legs to slash or launch her opponent away. Of all the musketeers she's been there longest and is the most experienced.

Athos is a very dour and brooding dragon. He can be vengeful and protective of his friend and when he is angered he stops being a seemingly quiet and reserved dragon and fights like fire. He secretly has a crush on Laufayette but is not afraid to challenge her occasionally if he thinks her pride may be clouding her judgement of a situation.
Discount?: no
Capslock or lapslock?: lapslock?
Any other notes? :D : feel free to ask me any question about them
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal ahhhhh!!!! a ship lore yEs i aM hOnOuReD tO mAke tHem sAil thank you so much!! they're a beautiful pair and your order has been received :D will try to get it done in a few days max!
@nabal ahhhhh!!!! a ship lore yEs i aM hOnOuReD tO mAke tHem sAil thank you so much!! they're a beautiful pair and your order has been received :D will try to get it done in a few days max!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
1 2 3 4 5