Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] faine's lore/bio/writing store!!
1 2 3 4 5
bump :>
bump :>
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy [b]Name of dragon:[/b] Adderon [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39461874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394619/39461874_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length of lore (in hundreds):[/b] 500 - 600 [b]Details about lore:[/b] I'd like to get something where they're thinking to themself and/or interacting with others that really emphasizes their oddly childlike and cheerful behaviour. Other than that, or if you've got some other inspiration, go wild! [b]Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours:[/b] See bio- they're young, naive, and seems blissfully unaware that bad things can and do happen in the world. They're a jeweler who crafts their art out of reclaimed/scavenged scrap metals and other shinies, and occasionally will make use of their strangely detailed knowledge of charms and enchantments to help give their work that little something extra. [b]Discount?:[/b] n/a [b]Capslock or lapslock?:[/b] capslock? [b]Any other notes? :[/b] Nothing much, other than that I've read some of your writings and am really excited to get some for myself!! :D
@kawacy
Name of dragon: Adderon
Image of dragon:
39461874_350.png

Length of lore (in hundreds): 500 - 600
Details about lore: I'd like to get something where they're thinking to themself and/or interacting with others that really emphasizes their oddly childlike and cheerful behaviour. Other than that, or if you've got some other inspiration, go wild!
Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours: See bio- they're young, naive, and seems blissfully unaware that bad things can and do happen in the world. They're a jeweler who crafts their art out of reclaimed/scavenged scrap metals and other shinies, and occasionally will make use of their strangely detailed knowledge of charms and enchantments to help give their work that little something extra.
Discount?: n/a
Capslock or lapslock?: capslock?
Any other notes? : Nothing much, other than that I've read some of your writings and am really excited to get some for myself!! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein oh my gosh dssdhkjdjks i love the emerald sparkles on your boy!!! he's so pretty owo your order has been received, i'll get to work as soon as possible!!!

p.s. where did you find my writings from haha im shy >///<
@laeyein oh my gosh dssdhkjdjks i love the emerald sparkles on your boy!!! he's so pretty owo your order has been received, i'll get to work as soon as possible!!!

p.s. where did you find my writings from haha im shy >///<
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy The first one I read was from AmberGinger's Dadvar, and then I also went through and read a bunch from the other orders on this thread. C:
@kawacy The first one I read was from AmberGinger's Dadvar, and then I also went through and read a bunch from the other orders on this thread. C:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein your piece has been completed! i'll send it to you by pm, please let me know if you'd like to edit anything and don't forget to credit me wherever you're posting it. thank you for choosing me to write for your stunning imp!! :D
@laeyein your piece has been completed! i'll send it to you by pm, please let me know if you'd like to edit anything and don't forget to credit me wherever you're posting it. thank you for choosing me to write for your stunning imp!! :D
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
Back for more!! @kawacy [b]Name of dragon:[/b] Nara'kta [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25513216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255133/25513216_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length of lore (in hundreds):[/b] 500 - 600 [b]Details about lore:[/b] Something where she's roaming her forest and contemplating her new life, perhaps watching over some hatchlings playing in the distance, or defending her forest from a rogue dragon or beastclan seeking to steal some of it's bounty for themselves, and then trying to heal the damaged plants after. You could do either, or both, or something totally new, whatever inspires you most! (only one restriction- nothing where she's directly interacting with Piriope, she avoids him like the plague; just having her think about him is fine tho!) [b]Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours:[/b] See bio- she's already lived and died an honorable death, but was revived through [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=88807&did=16744152]Piriope's[/url] magic. She's his best work so far; she's actually retained her own consciousness (most of the time, anyway), which is definitely a win in his books. Since her revival she's lost the ability to feel the pull of a Charge, which is both incredibly taxing emotionally and a great shame. Personality-wise, she's stoic but sympathetic, and prefers to stay roaming the forest above the clan (which she pretends is her charge), secluded from others lest they figure out her secret. [b]Discount?:[/b] n/a [b]Capslock or lapslock?:[/b] capslock [b]Any other notes? :[/b] nope! :D
Back for more!!
@kawacy
Name of dragon: Nara'kta
Image of dragon:
25513216_350.png

Length of lore (in hundreds): 500 - 600
Details about lore: Something where she's roaming her forest and contemplating her new life, perhaps watching over some hatchlings playing in the distance, or defending her forest from a rogue dragon or beastclan seeking to steal some of it's bounty for themselves, and then trying to heal the damaged plants after. You could do either, or both, or something totally new, whatever inspires you most! (only one restriction- nothing where she's directly interacting with Piriope, she avoids him like the plague; just having her think about him is fine tho!)
Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours: See bio- she's already lived and died an honorable death, but was revived through Piriope's magic. She's his best work so far; she's actually retained her own consciousness (most of the time, anyway), which is definitely a win in his books. Since her revival she's lost the ability to feel the pull of a Charge, which is both incredibly taxing emotionally and a great shame. Personality-wise, she's stoic but sympathetic, and prefers to stay roaming the forest above the clan (which she pretends is her charge), secluded from others lest they figure out her secret.
Discount?: n/a
Capslock or lapslock?: capslock
Any other notes? : nope! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein awww she's a pretty nature girl! your order has been noted, will try to get it done asap!
@laeyein awww she's a pretty nature girl! your order has been noted, will try to get it done asap!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy [b]Name of dragon[/b]: Lament [b]Image of dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45648587] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tXklnRK.jpg[/IMG] [/url] (She’s not dressed yet, but please think of her in this outfit!) [b]Length of lore (in hundreds)[/b]: 200-300. Short and sweet :> [b]Details about lore[/b]: She’s the physical embodiment of grief, so maybe something about her interactions with a grieving dragon? Would prefer if it were from the perspective of the other dragon, and how she is perceived by them. Feel free to make up whatever details you want about the other dragon! [b]Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours[/b]: childlike in nature and tone, but oddly somber. Appears almost emotionless. Basically picture the creepy child stereotype, and then make it really sad, and you’re good to go [b]Discount[/b]?: nope! [b]Capslock or lapslock[/b]?: normal is fine! [b]Any other notes?[/b] :D : please feel free to ask if anything doesn’t make sense! I’m typing this at 3 in the morning so it might be less coherent than I’d like it to be ;v; (She has a little snippet in her bio, and her origin ties very heavily into her parents’ lore [size=1]which I haven’t finished writing[/size], so feel free to ask about any of that too! If not, you can just go off her personality and the prompt I’ve given you [emoji=familiar heart])
@kawacy

Name of dragon: Lament
Image of dragon:
tXklnRK.jpg

(She’s not dressed yet, but please think of her in this outfit!)
Length of lore (in hundreds): 200-300. Short and sweet :>
Details about lore: She’s the physical embodiment of grief, so maybe something about her interactions with a grieving dragon? Would prefer if it were from the perspective of the other dragon, and how she is perceived by them. Feel free to make up whatever details you want about the other dragon!
Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours: childlike in nature and tone, but oddly somber. Appears almost emotionless. Basically picture the creepy child stereotype, and then make it really sad, and you’re good to go
Discount?: nope!
Capslock or lapslock?: normal is fine!
Any other notes? :D : please feel free to ask if anything doesn’t make sense! I’m typing this at 3 in the morning so it might be less coherent than I’d like it to be ;v;

(She has a little snippet in her bio, and her origin ties very heavily into her parents’ lore which I haven’t finished writing, so feel free to ask about any of that too! If not, you can just go off her personality and the prompt I’ve given you )
a8byJKr.gif
@neekoneekonii oh my what a sorrowful stunner! will get to work on her piece once full payment has been sent (10kt for 200, 15kt for 300) has been sent, and the above order has been completed :)
@neekoneekonii oh my what a sorrowful stunner! will get to work on her piece once full payment has been sent (10kt for 200, 15kt for 300) has been sent, and the above order has been completed :)
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy Name of dragon: Leia Image of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41140317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411404/41140317_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore (in hundreds): 250-350 Details about lore: She’s in a poly relationship with Greypool and Viridian. She works as a blacksmith and creates weapons, but mostly makes pendents Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours: Loud, Social, Talkative, Kind, optimistic, she tends to get off topic often Discount?: N/A Capslock or lapslock?: Lapslock Any other notes? :D : N/A
@kawacy
Name of dragon: Leia
Image of dragon:
41140317_350.png

Length of lore (in hundreds): 250-350
Details about lore: She’s in a poly relationship with Greypool and Viridian. She works as a blacksmith and creates weapons, but mostly makes pendents
Dragon’s personality traits/habits/behaviours: Loud, Social, Talkative, Kind, optimistic, she tends to get off topic often
Discount?: N/A
Capslock or lapslock?: Lapslock
Any other notes? :D : N/A
1 2 3 4 5