Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | babiline puffs art shoppe (2.0)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Hup
Hup
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
Hip
Hip
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
Up
Up
@BabPuff

Hi there! Given your little intro, I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw an actual fairy. I know he's complicated, so I am willing to pay extra, and you're welcome to edit his design to better fit your style if you want.

Thank you!
@BabPuff

Hi there! Given your little intro, I was wondering if you'd be willing to draw an actual fairy. I know he's complicated, so I am willing to pay extra, and you're welcome to edit his design to better fit your style if you want.

Thank you!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@hyasynthetic

maybe i should of added text uh erm u was to excited about the fairy haha ima work on it
@hyasynthetic

maybe i should of added text uh erm u was to excited about the fairy haha ima work on it
@BabPuff
Sorry, but you seem to have sent a blank message?
@BabPuff
Sorry, but you seem to have sent a blank message?
hup
hup
Hupidy
Hupidy
@hyasynthetic [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437654823698169866/538943612759834634/image0.jpg[/img] i couldn't quite defilter the paper color without killing all the tan brown color variations
@hyasynthetic image0.jpg
i couldn't quite defilter the paper color without killing all the tan brown color variations
@BabPuff
That's not a problem at all! He looks incredible, thank you so much!
@BabPuff
That's not a problem at all! He looks incredible, thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31