Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | starry's starmap stash sketches (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[s]...alliteration is one of my many talents[/s] hello and welcome! im starry and im Very Broke. but ive been wanting to get one of my dragons the starmap gene. my solution? art! this is closed for now! i might reopen it when i have more time, but im taking a break until then. thank you to everyone who commissioned me!! [b]rules & guidelines:[/b] -i can draw ocs and dragon gijinkas -please dont ask me to draw anything that's against fr's rules! -im only doing headshots/busts right now, sorry! i don't have the time for anything else -they're 50g each but im open to haggling, treasure, items, and mixed payments! -post here or PM me with a ref of your oc or dragon and i'll get to work asap! [b]examples:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/531711345150787595/another_goat_2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/531711345758961665/little_baby_2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/531711348913078282/fiery_2.png[/img] [b]slots:[/b] (full) [b]pinglist[/b]
...alliteration is one of my many talents

hello and welcome! im starry and im Very Broke. but ive been wanting to get one of my dragons the starmap gene. my solution? art!
this is closed for now! i might reopen it when i have more time, but im taking a break until then. thank you to everyone who commissioned me!!

rules & guidelines:
-i can draw ocs and dragon gijinkas
-please dont ask me to draw anything that's against fr's rules!
-im only doing headshots/busts right now, sorry! i don't have the time for anything else
-they're 50g each but im open to haggling, treasure, items, and mixed payments!
-post here or PM me with a ref of your oc or dragon and i'll get to work asap!

examples:

another_goat_2.png

little_baby_2.png

fiery_2.png

slots: (full)

pinglist
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
just realised i should probably reserve a spot, just in case lol. also bump!
just realised i should probably reserve a spot, just in case lol. also bump!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
bump
bump
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards

I'd love to get a piece of art from you of this lad right here!~

He is a bad boy, mean, and terrorizing the local seaconomy (sea economy)
@starrylizards

I'd love to get a piece of art from you of this lad right here!~

He is a bad boy, mean, and terrorizing the local seaconomy (sea economy)
@shsltrashboy sure thing! i'll get to work right away!
@shsltrashboy sure thing! i'll get to work right away!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards

I'd love to get two from you! One of Cam and one of Aster please!
@starrylizards

I'd love to get two from you! One of Cam and one of Aster please!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@afire id be happy to draw them! theyre both absolute cuties.
im gonna be a bit busy for the next week so it might be a week or so before i can finish them, is that ok?
@afire id be happy to draw them! theyre both absolute cuties.
im gonna be a bit busy for the next week so it might be a week or so before i can finish them, is that ok?
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards

thank u! i love them to bits n pieces, and that's fine! just let me know when to send payment!
@starrylizards

thank u! i love them to bits n pieces, and that's fine! just let me know when to send payment!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@shsltrashboy managed to get him done! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/532401374286184469/prince.png[/img] is there anything you'd like me to add or change? @afire ill try my best to get them done asap! as for payment, you can send it whenever you feel is best
@shsltrashboy
managed to get him done!

prince.png

is there anything you'd like me to add or change?

@afire

ill try my best to get them done asap! as for payment, you can send it whenever you feel is best
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards hey dude! If you're not full I'd love it if you drew this gorl for me! Lemme know if you're available ;)
@starrylizards hey dude! If you're not full I'd love it if you drew this gorl for me! Lemme know if you're available ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7