Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vestur's Art Shop! (USD/G/T) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@TheRunawayRaven
Hey! Thank you so much, and yes that pricing is correct. I'll be anticipating your order!
@TheRunawayRaven
Hey! Thank you so much, and yes that pricing is correct. I'll be anticipating your order!
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@lumieree

hey there!
Link/Reference image: https://toyhou.se/2556536.alizeh/gallery#8917834
Commission type/details: half body in copics
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): everything (ie just his cape and clothes lol)
Additional information: i would like his expression to be slightly smiling, maybe even in a sad way? though that may be difficult to convey so just a little smile would work to (the pic on his reference where he’s lying down is similar to what i’m looking for ^^). and it would be great if the cape could be a behind him but also on his right side, if that makes sense? so not directly behind him since i’m picturing his face turned a little to the cape. hopefully that’s not too hard haha! no worries if you can’t capture all this exactly :)
Add-ons (add character/background): nah

Method of Payment: twenty chests
Address(painting only):

is it still half payment up front?
@lumieree

hey there!
Link/Reference image: https://toyhou.se/2556536.alizeh/gallery#8917834
Commission type/details: half body in copics
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): everything (ie just his cape and clothes lol)
Additional information: i would like his expression to be slightly smiling, maybe even in a sad way? though that may be difficult to convey so just a little smile would work to (the pic on his reference where he’s lying down is similar to what i’m looking for ^^). and it would be great if the cape could be a behind him but also on his right side, if that makes sense? so not directly behind him since i’m picturing his face turned a little to the cape. hopefully that’s not too hard haha! no worries if you can’t capture all this exactly :)
Add-ons (add character/background): nah

Method of Payment: twenty chests
Address(painting only):

is it still half payment up front?
4ZwFOyz.png
@Lumieree
Could you add me to the pinglist?
I had the gems, but then peacock was released and I had to buy it for one of my dragons so I have to get the rest of the gems again lol.
@Lumieree
Could you add me to the pinglist?
I had the gems, but then peacock was released and I had to buy it for one of my dragons so I have to get the rest of the gems again lol.
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@Ghilanian @Duckii @EgoLobster @CoffeeCaat @TheRunawayRaven
My store is open again! (I may be expanding to digital soon!)
@Ghilanian @Duckii @EgoLobster @CoffeeCaat @TheRunawayRaven
My store is open again! (I may be expanding to digital soon!)
@Lumieree

Hi, I saw you said you might be expanding to digital art soon, could you add me to the pinglist if you do please? Thank you
@Lumieree

Hi, I saw you said you might be expanding to digital art soon, could you add me to the pinglist if you do please? Thank you
starjumper_com.png
@StarJumper

Sure!
@StarJumper

Sure!
I understand she's not a FR dragon, but would you be up for doing a bust of my character Jisha? I'd be looking for a coloured and shaded one if possible. c:
I understand she's not a FR dragon, but would you be up for doing a bust of my character Jisha? I'd be looking for a coloured and shaded one if possible. c:
@TuxTheStrayCat

Yes! I'd love to draw her, she's a very beautiful lizard lady. What coloring type would you like? (copic, colored pencil, pencil, pencil and colors)
@TuxTheStrayCat

Yes! I'd love to draw her, she's a very beautiful lizard lady. What coloring type would you like? (copic, colored pencil, pencil, pencil and colors)
Oh wonderful, thank you so much!

I especially love your copics work, so if it's not too much trouble I'd prefer that. :> Is that 150kT altogether?
Oh wonderful, thank you so much!

I especially love your copics work, so if it's not too much trouble I'd prefer that. :> Is that 150kT altogether?
@TuxTheStrayCat

Yes thats fine, I actually prefer using copics. And 150kt is the correct amount. I'll send a crossroads right away!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Yes thats fine, I actually prefer using copics. And 150kt is the correct amount. I'll send a crossroads right away!
1 2 3 4 5