Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vestur's Art Shop! (USD/G/T) [OPEN]
@Lumieree

Link/Reference image: Sending through PMs.
Commission type/details: Shaded, colored bust.
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): Scars, and the white eagle feather with a black tip behind one of her ears.
Additional information: The eye with the scar, has an orange ring around the pupil and the rest is silver.
Add-ons (add character/background): Moonlit night?
@Lumieree

Link/Reference image: Sending through PMs.
Commission type/details: Shaded, colored bust.
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): Scars, and the white eagle feather with a black tip behind one of her ears.
Additional information: The eye with the scar, has an orange ring around the pupil and the rest is silver.
Add-ons (add character/background): Moonlit night?
@Lumieree hey! i'd love to request another gijinka design, for this girl ouo [b]Link/Reference image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41253734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412538/41253734_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission type/details:[/b] colored halfbody [b]What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc):[/b] please include as many details of her accent as possible, especially fox ears and the markings on her face~ it'd be awesome if you were able to fit all nine tails into the picture (including the one with the clasp on her main tail), but if it's too much then just the clasped tail alone is fine. i'd like if her flower crown could be worked in as a hairpiece like [url=https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1XE2dbljTBKNjSZFNq6ysFXXa3/Japanese-Style-Kimono-hairpin-classical-headdress-flower-cottom-Headwear-Headband-Handmade-Many-Color-for-Choose.jpg_640x640.jpg]this[/url] or something similar. you can include her halo if it doesn't look too cluttered, but it's not necessary. overall a red, gold, and white color scheme, with maybe a splash of teal? [b]Additional information:[/b] long white hair (reaching the tailbone), fox ears, face markings, pale skin, fox tail(s) -- those are what i specifically imagined for her but the rest is up to you ^^ as for an outfit, something inspired by an outfit of a humanized japanese fox spirit would be amazing, like [url=https://data.whicdn.com/images/266367509/large.jpg]this[/url], [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/4/43/Fox_Spirit_H.png/revision/latest?cb=20150108114853]this[/url], [url=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/132/022/f6b.jpg]this[/url], etc. doesn't have to be exact, but generally something silky with floral detailing. expression/pose-wise, something elegant and confident. [b]Method of Payment:[/b] gems
@Lumieree
hey! i'd love to request another gijinka design, for this girl ouo

Link/Reference image:
41253734_350.png

Commission type/details: colored halfbody
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): please include as many details of her accent as possible, especially fox ears and the markings on her face~ it'd be awesome if you were able to fit all nine tails into the picture (including the one with the clasp on her main tail), but if it's too much then just the clasped tail alone is fine. i'd like if her flower crown could be worked in as a hairpiece like this or something similar. you can include her halo if it doesn't look too cluttered, but it's not necessary. overall a red, gold, and white color scheme, with maybe a splash of teal?
Additional information: long white hair (reaching the tailbone), fox ears, face markings, pale skin, fox tail(s) -- those are what i specifically imagined for her but the rest is up to you ^^ as for an outfit, something inspired by an outfit of a humanized japanese fox spirit would be amazing, like this, this, this, etc. doesn't have to be exact, but generally something silky with floral detailing.
expression/pose-wise, something elegant and confident.

Method of Payment: gems
eosuguide.png
@Luminieree Howdy! I'm finally putting in an order.

Link/Reference image: I'll PM that to you.
Commission type/details: A colored fullbody, please.
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): ...I'll also PM that to you, to send the info all at once.
Additional information: I love your colours. They're super vibrant.
Add-ons (add character/background): None I can think of.

Method of payment Items. Lots of items.
@Luminieree Howdy! I'm finally putting in an order.

Link/Reference image: I'll PM that to you.
Commission type/details: A colored fullbody, please.
What to include/not include (accent, apparel, etc): ...I'll also PM that to you, to send the info all at once.
Additional information: I love your colours. They're super vibrant.
Add-ons (add character/background): None I can think of.

Method of payment Items. Lots of items.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
friendly fellow ow player bump ^^ (your sym is stunning btw)
friendly fellow ow player bump ^^ (your sym is stunning btw)
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Kaidi

Aww thank you! ♥
@Kaidi

Aww thank you! ♥
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
Np! Good luck selling <3
Np! Good luck selling <3
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Lumieree
Hello i saw your art work and it is amazing. I only have one question if i asked you to make a half body picture would you send that out to people or does it have to be a canvas?
@Lumieree
Hello i saw your art work and it is amazing. I only have one question if i asked you to make a half body picture would you send that out to people or does it have to be a canvas?
moonwitch23-moonlight.png
84932423.png
imageedit-213-7621811120.png
Hatchery
Hatchlings
Adults
Gen 1 Aethers
@MoonWitch23
Hey, thank you! Sorry but I do not ship any artwork that is not on a canvas.
@MoonWitch23
Hey, thank you! Sorry but I do not ship any artwork that is not on a canvas.
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@Lumieree

Okay thank you so much for letting me know and have a Magical Day/Night
@Lumieree

Okay thank you so much for letting me know and have a Magical Day/Night
moonwitch23-moonlight.png
84932423.png
imageedit-213-7621811120.png
Hatchery
Hatchlings
Adults
Gen 1 Aethers
@Lumieree
Whoa I love your art style! I'll be ordering as soon as I have enough gems. Just to make sure I'm reading this right, a half-body with an additional character would be 500g, and 550g if I wanted a background?
@Lumieree
Whoa I love your art style! I'll be ordering as soon as I have enough gems. Just to make sure I'm reading this right, a half-body with an additional character would be 500g, and 550g if I wanted a background?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png