Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vynne's Creations - Open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

@Vynne

Hey, here from my art wanted thread! :D
(lol thanks for narrowing the choice down, it made it much easier tbh)

So I think I'd like to order a halfbody of Vivian! Since she has the least art of my OCs, y'know. Btw, you say you want half payment upfront, is full payment upfront okay also?

Reference: https://toyhou.se/2794952.vivian#9900549

I'll send the gems once the order is confirmed!
@Vynne

Hey, here from my art wanted thread! :D
(lol thanks for narrowing the choice down, it made it much easier tbh)

So I think I'd like to order a halfbody of Vivian! Since she has the least art of my OCs, y'know. Btw, you say you want half payment upfront, is full payment upfront okay also?

Reference: https://toyhou.se/2794952.vivian#9900549

I'll send the gems once the order is confirmed!
@Kirudon

Hey! (Also glad that helped haha)

Alright, sounds good! Just curious, do you want me to draw her with or without the mask on?
And yeah, full is fine! I usually don’t accept payment until I start working (it’s late so I prob won’t start until tomorrow) but if you’d like me to accept it before then lemme know!
@Kirudon

Hey! (Also glad that helped haha)

Alright, sounds good! Just curious, do you want me to draw her with or without the mask on?
And yeah, full is fine! I usually don’t accept payment until I start working (it’s late so I prob won’t start until tomorrow) but if you’d like me to accept it before then lemme know!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

For mask or no - hmmmm either would be fine honestly, but if I must choose then probably without? I'm really fine with either way though haha.

Either before or after is also fine for payment accepting, I've got it logged on my wanted thread. :D
I'll send the currency via crossroads now.

@Vynne
For mask or no - hmmmm either would be fine honestly, but if I must choose then probably without? I'm really fine with either way though haha.

Either before or after is also fine for payment accepting, I've got it logged on my wanted thread. :D
I'll send the currency via crossroads now.

@Vynne
@Kirudon
Sounds good! Just wanted to make sure c:

And alright! Just figured I’d ask c:
@Kirudon
Sounds good! Just wanted to make sure c:

And alright! Just figured I’d ask c:
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

`
`
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

I am living lol,, closing slots for a little bit because I'm doing a huge order from someone and I do NOT want the anxiety of backlogging orders right now. College is stressful, y'all.

If you're interested in a slot, though, leave a comment and I'll ping you when I'm back open!
I am living lol,, closing slots for a little bit because I'm doing a huge order from someone and I do NOT want the anxiety of backlogging orders right now. College is stressful, y'all.

If you're interested in a slot, though, leave a comment and I'll ping you when I'm back open!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

I'd love to be added to a pinglist when you reopen, I love your style.
I'd love to be added to a pinglist when you reopen, I love your style.
@Thanaturgist Oh, thank you!
And will do! Just got the smaller half of this last order to finish and then I’ll be good!
@Thanaturgist Oh, thank you!
And will do! Just got the smaller half of this last order to finish and then I’ll be good!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14