Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 20K Treasure Headshots
1 2 3 4 5
@CecilPD Your art is really nice and clean, so..... Could I get a piece for my OC. All the refs are in the dragons bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46833603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468337/46833603_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CecilPD Your art is really nice and clean, so..... Could I get a piece for my OC. All the refs are in the dragons bio.

46833603_350.png

VHyYC9J.png
@Dreamcoyote
I've finished him now so whenever the payment is transfered I'll upload it ^^
@Dreamcoyote
I've finished him now so whenever the payment is transfered I'll upload it ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@LanceyL0nce
Absolutely, I've finished them both now so once the payment goes through I'll upload them!
@LanceyL0nce
Absolutely, I've finished them both now so once the payment goes through I'll upload them!
ZVpCPil.png
@Dreamcoyote

Here you are! I hope you like it! The light is a bit weird cause my mom's got weird lamps haha
If it's too much of a bother I can try finding a different light for a new picture

33vitc2.jpg
@Dreamcoyote

Here you are! I hope you like it! The light is a bit weird cause my mom's got weird lamps haha
If it's too much of a bother I can try finding a different light for a new picture

33vitc2.jpg
ZVpCPil.png
Ahhhhhhhh*Squeals* Omg she looks so good!!!! I love your style so so much! And the lighting is totally fine, no need to retakes. Thank you so much!!!
Ahhhhhhhh*Squeals* Omg she looks so good!!!! I love your style so so much! And the lighting is totally fine, no need to retakes. Thank you so much!!!
@Deerbrain
You got it! It's done now so once you've transfered the payment I will upload it
@Deerbrain
You got it! It's done now so once you've transfered the payment I will upload it
ZVpCPil.png
@CecilPD
Thank you! its perfect!
@CecilPD
Thank you! its perfect!
piVWE.gif
@Dreamcoyote Thank you so much ;u; I'm glad when people like my work cause I've barely had any time to practice for the past... several years haha
@Dreamcoyote Thank you so much ;u; I'm glad when people like my work cause I've barely had any time to practice for the past... several years haha
ZVpCPil.png
@flowerpower12345 I'm glad you like it!
Would you still like to be on my ping-list which consists of just you x'D?
@flowerpower12345 I'm glad you like it!
Would you still like to be on my ping-list which consists of just you x'D?
ZVpCPil.png
@Deerbrain
Thank you very much! I hope both you and your gf will like it!

v8o4fo.jpg
@Deerbrain
Thank you very much! I hope both you and your gf will like it!

v8o4fo.jpg
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5