Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED [only up here for examples]
1 2 3 4 5 6
b
b
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
beep
beep
@Phyllored Hi, thank you for responding in my thread! I'm interested in a couple of coloured bust icons, what's your ratio from USD to FR currencies?
@Phyllored Hi, thank you for responding in my thread! I'm interested in a couple of coloured bust icons, what's your ratio from USD to FR currencies?
sig.gif
@hastunemiku heyhey!! tysm for ur interest C: my prices are $1 = 100g !!
@hastunemiku heyhey!! tysm for ur interest C: my prices are $1 = 100g !!
@Phyllored Ahh I'm so sorry, I didn't see your response until now!
I'd really like to get 2 coloured bust icons- one of my friend's fursona (macaw) and one of my fursona (blue tongue skink) (another ref just in case).

For payment, would a water sprite and 2300 gems be acceptable? (I also have thresher flatfins I could offer, if that's something you'd be interested in?)
@Phyllored Ahh I'm so sorry, I didn't see your response until now!
I'd really like to get 2 coloured bust icons- one of my friend's fursona (macaw) and one of my fursona (blue tongue skink) (another ref just in case).

For payment, would a water sprite and 2300 gems be acceptable? (I also have thresher flatfins I could offer, if that's something you'd be interested in?)
sig.gif
@hatsunemiku thats okay!!! ty for commissioning me C: i sure can do that!! :D
the sprite and gems are a-okay with me!
as of for when i can start em, is it okay if i start tomorrow instead of today? its my friends birthday and i wanna be able to do stuff for/with them, but if u'd rather have me send u a sketch ASAP then ill try to fit in some time?
in terms of sketches in general, WIPs will always be provided through the DMs C: let me know if u have any questions thro my private messages!
@hatsunemiku thats okay!!! ty for commissioning me C: i sure can do that!! :D
the sprite and gems are a-okay with me!
as of for when i can start em, is it okay if i start tomorrow instead of today? its my friends birthday and i wanna be able to do stuff for/with them, but if u'd rather have me send u a sketch ASAP then ill try to fit in some time?
in terms of sketches in general, WIPs will always be provided through the DMs C: let me know if u have any questions thro my private messages!
@Phyllored Oh don't worry there's no rush! As long as I can get the one for my friend by April 1st it's all good, enjoy your friend's birthday!

I'll send the payment now :)
@Phyllored Oh don't worry there's no rush! As long as I can get the one for my friend by April 1st it's all good, enjoy your friend's birthday!

I'll send the payment now :)
sig.gif
@hatsunemiku OH DEF!! yeah that deadline totally works for me C: ! again wips will be sent along the way! ill def get it started around this week for sure!!! tytyty!
@hatsunemiku OH DEF!! yeah that deadline totally works for me C: ! again wips will be sent along the way! ill def get it started around this week for sure!!! tytyty!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6