Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED [only up here for examples]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PaintedScarlet yes im open!! i go by a $1 = 100g rate with a 1:1000t ratio!
@PaintedScarlet yes im open!! i go by a $1 = 100g rate with a 1:1000t ratio!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@Phyllored
Are we counting the $5 off in translation to t/g?

Additionally, if I were to get like, a colored bust of a character, and wanted to add another, would it just be the $3 extra? Trying to sort this out haha
@Phyllored
Are we counting the $5 off in translation to t/g?

Additionally, if I were to get like, a colored bust of a character, and wanted to add another, would it just be the $3 extra? Trying to sort this out haha
Click here XXY Ivory/Ivory/Shadow NOW UP FOR AUCTION!
@PaintedScarlet yep!! its still december after all, tho for clarification that only applies to the main order and not to the additional requests :D so a colored bust would be 1000g/1,000,000t, and with an extra character it would be 300g + 300,000t more C:
@PaintedScarlet yep!! its still december after all, tho for clarification that only applies to the main order and not to the additional requests :D so a colored bust would be 1000g/1,000,000t, and with an extra character it would be 300g + 300,000t more C:
happy NotN everybody!
happy NotN everybody!
bump
bump
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
BFEMrcM.png
@Phyllored you mentioned wanting to draw my deer character, did you want to draw him as a deer or the human version?
@Phyllored you mentioned wanting to draw my deer character, did you want to draw him as a deer or the human version?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 oh ive never seen his human version actually :o can i see it?
@Lyra531 oh ive never seen his human version actually :o can i see it?
@Phyllored i dont have an official reff but heres a rough thing to help me get art of him
@Phyllored i dont have an official reff but heres a rough thing to help me get art of him
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 OO OOF THEYRE BOTH CUTE DESIGNS..hmmm ill go w his anthro design if thats ok bc id like to do more w nonhumans for future examples :y ?
@Lyra531 OO OOF THEYRE BOTH CUTE DESIGNS..hmmm ill go w his anthro design if thats ok bc id like to do more w nonhumans for future examples :y ?
1 2 3 4 5 6