Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Big Scary Teeth Artshop! |
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9870/f/2018/323/4/9/artshop_button_by_rhavencroft-dcsex3w.png[/img][right][size=7][size=2][font=Georgia][color=800080]BIG SCARY TEETH[/font][/color][/size][/size] [font=Georgia][color=DA70D6]Commissions![/color][/font][/right] [left][b]PRICES UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Feel free to ask me about different offers instead[/b]![/left] Have you ever wanted to turn your beautiful, glorious dragon into a toothy abomination? Well, look no further! [center]Other examples of my work: [font=Georgia][color=DA70D6][url=https://www.instagram.com/rhavencroft/]Instagram[/url] | [url=https://www.deviantart.com/rhavencroft/gallery/]DeviantArt [/url]|[url=http://rhavencroft.tumblr.com] Tumblr[/url][/color][/font][/center] [left][size=5][font=Georgia][color=800080]EXAMPLES[/color][/font][/size] [font=Georgia][color=DA70D6]Colors | Lines/Flat Color | Sketches[/color][/font][/left] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7f66/f/2018/322/7/7/teethcolorssmol_by_rhavencroft-dcscfzq.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e0cc/f/2018/324/8/5/teethlinesflats_by_rhavencroft-dcsgisn.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f5b9/f/2018/322/1/2/teethsketches_by_rhavencroft-dcscg2l.png[/img][/center] [left][size=5][font=Georgia][color=800080]PRICES[/color][/font][/size][indent][font=Georgia][color=DA70D6] Sketch: Lines/Flat Color: Colors: Complex apparel item(s) = $1 each. [/color][/font] If I can see a picture of your dragon, I can let you know if their apparel is complex.[/indent] [indent][font=Georgia][color=DA70D6]Complex genes = $3.[/color][/font] Complex genes include: Crystal. So much...sparkle. Too much sparkle.[/indent] [/left] I use PayPal. DM me with your email address, and I will send you an invoice with the price of your chosen bust type. You get ONE dragon per bust. (Normal dragon busts are available on request.) [right][size=5][font=Georgia][color=800080]TERMS AND CONDITIONS[/color][/font][/size] [font=Georgia][color=DA70D6]-If I cannot complete the commission due to unforeseen circumstances, then you will be refunded. -You must pay up front. But! Feel free to ask me about previews of my progress as I work on your commission. -I usually use an paypal invoice. I'll send it to you after you give me an email address. -Don't claim my artwork as yours please! -Please allow me at least a week to work on your commission. It will more than likely be done sooner, but sometimes the irl load cuts in. -I reserve the right to display any commissioned image(s) on any of my websites or my portfolio. -The commissioner may only use artwork that was created specifically for them, and are for the commissioner's personal use only.[/color][/font][/right] [left][size=5][font=Georgia][color=800080]FILL THIS FORM[/color][/font][/size] [font=Georgia][color=DA70D6]Message this to me or post this to me on this forum. It makes things nice and easy![/color][/font][/left] |-- [b]Dragon ref:[/b] (picture of your dragon here) [b]Your PayPal Email address:[/b] [b]Sketch, lines or full color?:[/b] [b]What kind of spooky teeth?:[/b] (you can tell me, or bring your own ref if you'd like. Ones of animals will be the most useful) |--[center]-|-[/center] NOTICE: the prices on this page may change over time. However, [b]I will never change a price on a ordering customer. [/b]You get the price that was present on the forum at the time of your request.
artshop_button_by_rhavencroft-dcsex3w.png
BIG SCARY TEETH
Commissions!
PRICES UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Feel free to ask me about different offers instead!

Have you ever wanted to turn your beautiful, glorious dragon into a toothy abomination? Well, look no further!

Other examples of my work:
Instagram | DeviantArt | Tumblr

EXAMPLES
Colors | Lines/Flat Color | Sketches
teethcolorssmol_by_rhavencroft-dcscfzq.png
teethlinesflats_by_rhavencroft-dcsgisn.png
teethsketches_by_rhavencroft-dcscg2l.png

PRICES

Sketch:
Lines/Flat Color:
Colors:
Complex apparel item(s) = $1 each.
If I can see a picture of your dragon, I can let you know if their apparel is complex.
Complex genes = $3. Complex genes include: Crystal. So much...sparkle. Too much sparkle.

I use PayPal. DM me with your email address, and I will send you an invoice with the price of your chosen bust type.
You get ONE dragon per bust.
(Normal dragon busts are available on request.)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
-If I cannot complete the commission due to unforeseen circumstances, then you will be refunded.

-You must pay up front. But! Feel free to ask me about previews of my progress as I work on your commission.

-I usually use an paypal invoice. I'll send it to you after you give me an email address.

-Don't claim my artwork as yours please!

-Please allow me at least a week to work on your commission. It will more than likely be done sooner, but sometimes the irl load cuts in.

-I reserve the right to display any commissioned image(s) on any of my websites or my portfolio.

-The commissioner may only use artwork that was created specifically for them, and are for the commissioner's personal use only.

FILL THIS FORM
Message this to me or post this to me on this forum. It makes things nice and easy!
|--
Dragon ref: (picture of your dragon here)
Your PayPal Email address:
Sketch, lines or full color?:
What kind of spooky teeth?: (you can tell me, or bring your own ref if you'd like. Ones of animals will be the most useful)
|--
-|-
NOTICE: the prices on this page may change over time. However, I will never change a price on a ordering customer. You get the price that was present on the forum at the time of your request.
SLOTS
SLOTS
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Your art shop looks really cool! I also had a question, could you also pay with fr currency or just PayPal?
Your art shop looks really cool! I also had a question, could you also pay with fr currency or just PayPal?
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
Great art! I'd love to join a pinglist if you make one!
@Rhavencroft
Great art! I'd love to join a pinglist if you make one!
@Rhavencroft
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
@Starflight19 Hello, and thank you! I actually haven't touched this thread since 2019 so there isn't actually any standardized base prices for these. But I can definitely quote a price for you based on what you're looking for! And yes, I only take paypal at this time. Lmk if you are still interested! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]

@Starflight19 Hello, and thank you! I actually haven't touched this thread since 2019 so there isn't actually any standardized base prices for these. But I can definitely quote a price for you based on what you're looking for!

And yes, I only take paypal at this time. Lmk if you are still interested!
@MinerIllusion Thanks! I actually haven't made changes to this thread in awhile, so there isn't currently a waitlist or finalized prices. I can however also quote you a price based on what you are looking for if you are interested in a commission. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@MinerIllusion Thanks! I actually haven't made changes to this thread in awhile, so there isn't currently a waitlist or finalized prices. I can however also quote you a price based on what you are looking for if you are interested in a commission.