Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Art [O] FR currencies, inc. sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Soujun

hey, a slot opened up. are you still interested?
@Soujun

hey, a slot opened up. are you still interested?
click sasuke to go to my art store!
forum-signature-FR.jpg
I Love all your characters, especially Byakuya :)
Art Shop in Signature
Happy new year <3
I Love all your characters, especially Byakuya :)
Art Shop in Signature
Happy new year <3
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@Prospit : Still am ! Have you come up with a full estimate price of what I was looking to buy ? (3 fullbodies, 2 humans, 1 anthro, if I recall correctly)
@Prospit : Still am ! Have you come up with a full estimate price of what I was looking to buy ? (3 fullbodies, 2 humans, 1 anthro, if I recall correctly)
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun

the plague sprite, since the average price on the AH is usually around 3.3k gems. after that, when the commission is finished, it'll be PWYW, based on how happy you are with the finished work. is that okay?
@Soujun

the plague sprite, since the average price on the AH is usually around 3.3k gems. after that, when the commission is finished, it'll be PWYW, based on how happy you are with the finished work. is that okay?
forum-signature-FR.jpg
@Prospit : Sure that's fine. I'm just a bit iffy about pwyw because I never know if I paid enough or not, hence why I asked what was your final price, so I know I paid fairly. ;v;
@Prospit : Sure that's fine. I'm just a bit iffy about pwyw because I never know if I paid enough or not, hence why I asked what was your final price, so I know I paid fairly. ;v;
@Soujun

sorry for getting back to you so late!!

would an additional150g/150k treasure for the first and 300g/300k treasure for the second be alright? willing to negotiate if it isn't.
@Soujun

sorry for getting back to you so late!!

would an additional150g/150k treasure for the first and 300g/300k treasure for the second be alright? willing to negotiate if it isn't.
forum-signature-FR.jpg
@Prospit : Sure, that sounds fine. Would it be possible to see wips of the sketches ?
@Prospit : Sure, that sounds fine. Would it be possible to see wips of the sketches ?
@Soujun

yeah i always do that! can i have some ideas for poses that you'd like for your human characters?
@Soujun

yeah i always do that! can i have some ideas for poses that you'd like for your human characters?
forum-signature-FR.jpg
@Prospit : Awesome, thanks! I'm the worst to come up with poses idea but maybe something like this : http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/550688 with Byakuya in the front and Soujun in the back ? The height difference won't be as drastic though, since Byakuya is like 3cm taller than his father.
@Prospit : Awesome, thanks! I'm the worst to come up with poses idea but maybe something like this : http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/550688 with Byakuya in the front and Soujun in the back ? The height difference won't be as drastic though, since Byakuya is like 3cm taller than his father.
@Prospit : Do we still have a deal ? I haven't heard back from you since the last post so just checkin in ?
@Prospit : Do we still have a deal ? I haven't heard back from you since the last post so just checkin in ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8