Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity LvI 11/4-10
@Jaspernoir
Your order with me is fully paid :)
@Jaspernoir
Your order with me is fully paid :)
8CsKgfH.png
@Melvistle [b]Your name:[/b] FlufferLover [b]Payment:[/b] 75 headshot (15 lvl 5 fodder) [b]Reference(s):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193767/19376633_350.png[/img] [b]Emote/Emoji/Emoticon:[/b] Tongue out one eye closed [b]Notes or requests:[/b] Purple lines please! Maybe put the cat on her head?
@Melvistle
Your name: FlufferLover
Payment: 75 headshot (15 lvl 5 fodder)
Reference(s): 19376633_350.png
Emote/Emoji/Emoticon: Tongue out one eye closed
Notes or requests: Purple lines please! Maybe put the cat on her head?
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover Can do on the purple lineart and kitty! I'll mark your slot shortly, please feel free to send to an available attendant at your leisure.
@FlufferLover Can do on the purple lineart and kitty! I'll mark your slot shortly, please feel free to send to an available attendant at your leisure.
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle your order number 5 for @FlufferLover is fully paid!
@Melvistle your order number 5 for @FlufferLover is fully paid!
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@Zemo
Your art from me is ready pending payment :)
@Zemo
Your art from me is ready pending payment :)
8CsKgfH.png
^
^
8CsKgfH.png
@DarkraitMelvistle

Your order with @Melvistle is paid in full. Thank you for supporting Lightning!
@DarkraitMelvistle

Your order with @Melvistle is paid in full. Thank you for supporting Lightning!
@Feinics

I just noticed that on the spreadsheet it hasn't updated to say that I am paid. I sent 45 levels to you and I do see the dragons themselves are recorded. Just wanted to make sure that it would be checked off that I paid.
@Feinics

I just noticed that on the spreadsheet it hasn't updated to say that I am paid. I sent 45 levels to you and I do see the dragons themselves are recorded. Just wanted to make sure that it would be checked off that I paid.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
You're right @Jazzyleia you're fully paid and all the dragons have been recorded, it just hasn't updated on the order list for some reason. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and not to worry! I know you paid me and I've been working on your order :)

@KairyuDee can you look into this issue, see what's up with the spreadsheet?
You're right @Jazzyleia you're fully paid and all the dragons have been recorded, it just hasn't updated on the order list for some reason. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and not to worry! I know you paid me and I've been working on your order :)

@KairyuDee can you look into this issue, see what's up with the spreadsheet?
8CsKgfH.png
@chocoapple Hi! Could I get a ping if your custom emblem shop opens back up? Thank you!
@chocoapple Hi! Could I get a ping if your custom emblem shop opens back up? Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@