Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CG’s Art Corner! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
@fishpratt

I have now cleared my commission queue and can reopen my shop! Here is that ping you requested. :D
@fishpratt

I have now cleared my commission queue and can reopen my shop! Here is that ping you requested. :D
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
Hello! I couldn't help but notice you have some really amazing art, and was wondering if you could do a Quick-Ins of a dnd character I am playing in a campaign? The reference image is just a graphite drawing, but I do have some color preferences (though I hope they aren't too difficult to do!).

I do have a mixed payment of treasure and diamonds if that is okay, and would love to PM you if you are interested!

@CaughtGaming
Hello! I couldn't help but notice you have some really amazing art, and was wondering if you could do a Quick-Ins of a dnd character I am playing in a campaign? The reference image is just a graphite drawing, but I do have some color preferences (though I hope they aren't too difficult to do!).

I do have a mixed payment of treasure and diamonds if that is okay, and would love to PM you if you are interested!

@CaughtGaming
@SpammieFish

Of course! PM me with the ref, colors, and any expression you might want!
@SpammieFish

Of course! PM me with the ref, colors, and any expression you might want!
Hey there! I'd love to get a flat colour fullbody of my DND character, using the design service. I'd like to pay in mixed T & G if that's possible!
Hey there! I'd love to get a flat colour fullbody of my DND character, using the design service. I'd like to pay in mixed T & G if that's possible!
a9ff27769f.png
@LiaSays @V0iCEB0X @QuickSilvr @8toadcat

Happy Crystaline Gala! This is your ping to let you know my holiday sale has begun! Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this pinglist.
@LiaSays @V0iCEB0X @QuickSilvr @8toadcat

Happy Crystaline Gala! This is your ping to let you know my holiday sale has begun! Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this pinglist.
@Zexeos @LiaSays @V0iCEB0X @QuickSilvr @8toadcat

Happy Trickmurk!
All my commissions are 20% off this week. Let me know if you’d like to be taken off the pinglist.
@Zexeos @LiaSays @V0iCEB0X @QuickSilvr @8toadcat

Happy Trickmurk!
All my commissions are 20% off this week. Let me know if you’d like to be taken off the pinglist.
Hey! I'm interested in a fullbody + refsheet of an OC (for gems) (and yes I have a discord :)).
Hey! I'm interested in a fullbody + refsheet of an OC (for gems) (and yes I have a discord :)).
Ou2dqdV.pngtInjy41.png
@Moriwen

Certainly! Pm me the starting details and your discord and I can give you the final price/estimated turnaround. Thank you so much!
@Moriwen

Certainly! Pm me the starting details and your discord and I can give you the final price/estimated turnaround. Thank you so much!
Do you do full body quick ins?
I prefer the soft colour look of them to the bold cartoony brightness of your normal full bodies.... Or could you just do a full body in that style? :)
Do you do full body quick ins?
I prefer the soft colour look of them to the bold cartoony brightness of your normal full bodies.... Or could you just do a full body in that style? :)
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@Phaerie

I can do fullbodies in the quick-ins style! I would just need to make a custom quote for you on pricing. Pm me the character you would want and I can give you an estimate! Thanks!
@Phaerie

I can do fullbodies in the quick-ins style! I would just need to make a custom quote for you on pricing. Pm me the character you would want and I can give you an estimate! Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5