Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EURO ONLY | Cerpyn's 'Royal' Art Shop
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Ouiaboo

Woah, sure, accepted! It will probably take me a bit until I get to yours, since I've got some other commissions going and I work pretty slow in general. Hope you won't mind! Please send the payment after I've showed you the WIP of all the sketches! ^^
@Ouiaboo

Woah, sure, accepted! It will probably take me a bit until I get to yours, since I've got some other commissions going and I work pretty slow in general. Hope you won't mind! Please send the payment after I've showed you the WIP of all the sketches! ^^
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
No worries, take your time! If I don't respond to a ping within a day or so, would you mind giving me a nudge about it at thegrimwombat @ gmail? I forget to log on here now and then, especially when work gets busy, but that way I'll see it for sure.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing them!
No worries, take your time! If I don't respond to a ping within a day or so, would you mind giving me a nudge about it at thegrimwombat @ gmail? I forget to log on here now and then, especially when work gets busy, but that way I'll see it for sure.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing them!
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
@Cerpyn

Hello! I would like to ask how much you would charge for some undertale-esque head sprites. Say, 5 expressions for an oc? I would just want it black and white. Thanks!
@Cerpyn

Hello! I would like to ask how much you would charge for some undertale-esque head sprites. Say, 5 expressions for an oc? I would just want it black and white. Thanks!
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
Up!

Sorry for my inactivity lately.
@CaughtGaming

Sorry for my suuuuuper late reply! I have been very inactive on here and I must've missed out on your message.

I don't know if you're even still interested in commissioning me, but you mean like pixel headshots but then in black and white right? Though, I'm sorry to say that I am not doing any pixels for now!
Up!

Sorry for my inactivity lately.
@CaughtGaming

Sorry for my suuuuuper late reply! I have been very inactive on here and I must've missed out on your message.

I don't know if you're even still interested in commissioning me, but you mean like pixel headshots but then in black and white right? Though, I'm sorry to say that I am not doing any pixels for now!
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn

Don’t worry! I understand how it is with the Christmas season. I’m not looking to commission rn, but I will still keep you in mind for later! Your stuff is really cute! Have a happy new year!
@Cerpyn

Don’t worry! I understand how it is with the Christmas season. I’m not looking to commission rn, but I will still keep you in mind for later! Your stuff is really cute! Have a happy new year!
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
@CaughtGaming
Thank you so much! Have a happy new year yourself too! c:
@CaughtGaming
Thank you so much! Have a happy new year yourself too! c:
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
Up
Up
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png