Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EURO ONLY | Cerpyn's 'Royal' Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@xOtulissa Aah, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that you like my art! And I will start on the sketch tomorrow!

Maybe 150kt + 50G then or something? That would be equal to 200kt then right? I'm not sure, hahaha.
@xOtulissa Aah, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that you like my art! And I will start on the sketch tomorrow!

Maybe 150kt + 50G then or something? That would be equal to 200kt then right? I'm not sure, hahaha.
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Mimgu no problem!
and ill probably just pay all in 200k treasure and go broke after this, but i bet it'll be worth it ahaha, should i go ahead and pay in cr?
@Mimgu no problem!
and ill probably just pay all in 200k treasure and go broke after this, but i bet it'll be worth it ahaha, should i go ahead and pay in cr?
@xOtulissa Are you sure? I'm sure we could arrange something though

And I put you in one of the slots by the way!
@xOtulissa Are you sure? I'm sure we could arrange something though

And I put you in one of the slots by the way!
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Mimgu yeah i'm sure it's fine and worth it!
and thank you, should i go ahead and pay in crossroads?
@Mimgu yeah i'm sure it's fine and worth it!
and thank you, should i go ahead and pay in crossroads?
@xOtulissa I feel dumb, but what does crossroads mean? Like do you mean pay half now and the other half later?

I don't really mind but I usually prefer receiving all payment after the artwork is done. I'm always a bit insecure that the person might not like the art and have already paid me. Although, I'm sure that I am able to send it back then right?
@xOtulissa I feel dumb, but what does crossroads mean? Like do you mean pay half now and the other half later?

I don't really mind but I usually prefer receiving all payment after the artwork is done. I'm always a bit insecure that the person might not like the art and have already paid me. Although, I'm sure that I am able to send it back then right?
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Mimgu

one way trades in crossroads are basically, i can pay you and leave that pay pending, and like once you're done with the drawing, then you could accept it, or if you couldn't manage to make it then you could decline the payment, and that pretty much sums up how they work, and it's fine because i'm still confused with all this crossroad stuff
@Mimgu

one way trades in crossroads are basically, i can pay you and leave that pay pending, and like once you're done with the drawing, then you could accept it, or if you couldn't manage to make it then you could decline the payment, and that pretty much sums up how they work, and it's fine because i'm still confused with all this crossroad stuff
@xOtulissa Oooh, like that, lmao. Well it's fine by me if you prefer doing it like that!

@xOtulissa Oooh, like that, lmao. Well it's fine by me if you prefer doing it like that!

ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
References/OC: (Link was here)
What do you want? Colored sketch, uncolored, etc: Colored Sketch
Price: 300g

Thank you so much, your work is lovely and is definitely a style I can enjoy!
I apologize for the watermarks, I don't have the transparent version of the file at the moment so I'll edit those in a wee bit.
References/OC: (Link was here)
What do you want? Colored sketch, uncolored, etc: Colored Sketch
Price: 300g

Thank you so much, your work is lovely and is definitely a style I can enjoy!
I apologize for the watermarks, I don't have the transparent version of the file at the moment so I'll edit those in a wee bit.
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy Sure! I'll put you in the slot. >v<
@GlitchyOddy Sure! I'll put you in the slot. >v<
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
Edited, thank you! I don't know if pings are okay, and I always get it wrong when I do :'D

Yknow what, I'm pinging @Mimgu
Edited, thank you! I don't know if pings are okay, and I always get it wrong when I do :'D

Yknow what, I'm pinging @Mimgu
image20.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38