Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moon Tea Art Shop [hiatus] Whoops!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54
Dragon(s) Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7862400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78625/7862400_350.png[/img] [/url] Size: Icon Icon: Dragon Apparel: Just the one wrapping Pose Description: Just being happy Payment Method: Treasure
Dragon(s) Image:
7862400_350.png

Size: Icon
Icon: Dragon
Apparel: Just the one wrapping
Pose Description: Just being happy
Payment Method: Treasure
@SteveStevenson ok! I will start as soon as I can
@SteveStevenson ok! I will start as soon as I can
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius
Dragon(s) Image: here and here. Taveshi's design can be a bit hard - so if you're struggling feel free to draw Kino or Eivar instead :) they're in the same folder as him.
And dragons here if you want their personalities :)

Size: Icon x 2 (Jacques & Taveshi)

Icon: Gijinka

Apparel: For Jacques - I'd love an outfit switch up. His style is very "I got this for 5 dollars at a thrift store and I'm gonna make it work." And he loves lots of earrings. He likes pale greens and creams colours. If you're feeling adventurous I wouldn't mind his hair pulled into a ponytail with a green ribbon :)

For Taveshi - he is a tailor so his clothes are very high end. He wears vests, cravats, shirts, hats that have feathers and are decorated gaudily, and masks. He wears a different mask every time so feel free to switch that up. He likes reds and golds for his clothes and hats.

Pose Description: for Jacques - smiling slyly. Like he has a secret that he's about to let you in on. For Taveshi, since he wears a mask I'm not fussed.

Payment Method: treasure

Any Extra Information: nah just have fun and go wild with their outfits. (Also was wondering if I could get a copy of the icons with a transparent background as well as the coloured one? All cool if not)

@Caecilius
Dragon(s) Image: here and here. Taveshi's design can be a bit hard - so if you're struggling feel free to draw Kino or Eivar instead :) they're in the same folder as him.
And dragons here if you want their personalities :)

Size: Icon x 2 (Jacques & Taveshi)

Apparel: For Jacques - I'd love an outfit switch up. His style is very "I got this for 5 dollars at a thrift store and I'm gonna make it work." And he loves lots of earrings. He likes pale greens and creams colours. If you're feeling adventurous I wouldn't mind his hair pulled into a ponytail with a green ribbon :)

For Taveshi - he is a tailor so his clothes are very high end. He wears vests, cravats, shirts, hats that have feathers and are decorated gaudily, and masks. He wears a different mask every time so feel free to switch that up. He likes reds and golds for his clothes and hats.

Pose Description: for Jacques - smiling slyly. Like he has a secret that he's about to let you in on. For Taveshi, since he wears a mask I'm not fussed.

Any Extra Information: nah just have fun and go wild with their outfits. (Also was wondering if I could get a copy of the icons with a transparent background as well as the coloured one? All cool if not)

62fDIve.jpg
@Xypress Soure thing, I will start up on them as soon as I can!
@Xypress Soure thing, I will start up on them as soon as I can!
@Caecilius Dragon(s) Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11170629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111707/11170629_350.png[/img] [/url] (Gijinka is in his profile) Size: Icon Icon: Gijinka Apparel: Whatever you can fit. But his companion comment is extremely important Pose Description: Smug as if looking down upon the unworthy Payment Method: treasure Any Extra Information: have fun
@Caecilius
Dragon(s) Image:

11170629_350.png

(Gijinka is in his profile)
Apparel: Whatever you can fit. But his companion comment is extremely important
Pose Description: Smug as if looking down upon the unworthy
Any Extra Information: have fun
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai ok, I will start up soon
@Wolfkai ok, I will start up soon
@Caecilius ahh I can't decide who to pick so i'll just get my lark bb first and pop back again when i have more funds [emoji=guardian love] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47026289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470263/47026289_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Size:[/b] Pixel [b]Apparel:[/b] All of the apparel besides the Lanterns(?) and Flowerfall [b]Pose Description:[/b] No real idea for this guy currently,, feel free to do whatever?? Maybe [url=https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/0/08/Raptor.png/300px-Raptor.png]this IMG[/url] facing the other way holding one of his lanterns or his familiar (Cosmo Gecko)?? Or maybe something similar to your Spiral pixel example?? Idunno, just want a sweet pixel of this guy, so i'm sure you could come up with a better pose than me tbh [emoji=familiar heart] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Any Extra Information:[/b] Could you make his Mohawk/Crest feathers more of a solid color instead of slightly transparent like the bee?? Its always bugged me a little bit, but WC wings with Bee are [emoji=star]
@Caecilius
ahh I can't decide who to pick so i'll just get my lark bb first and pop back again when i have more funds

Dragon Image:

47026289_350.png

Size: Pixel
Apparel: All of the apparel besides the Lanterns(?) and Flowerfall

Pose Description: No real idea for this guy currently,, feel free to do whatever?? Maybe this IMG facing the other way holding one of his lanterns or his familiar (Cosmo Gecko)?? Or maybe something similar to your Spiral pixel example??

Idunno, just want a sweet pixel of this guy, so i'm sure you could come up with a better pose than me tbh

Payment Method: Gems

Any Extra Information: Could you make his Mohawk/Crest feathers more of a solid color instead of slightly transparent like the bee?? Its always bugged me a little bit, but WC wings with Bee are
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan Welcome back! this all sounds good and it is understandable about the crest peeve. I will start up soon
@Marrigan Welcome back! this all sounds good and it is understandable about the crest peeve. I will start up soon
@Caecilius

Dragon(s) Image: ~~~
Apparel: Shown in the image
Pose Description: Feel free to do whatever you'd like! o: If it's alright, the only thing I don't really want is him smiling ;v;
Any Extra Information: He's more of an OC than a dragon, I hope that this is alright! ;o; If not then just let me know and I can change it to a dragon c: <3
@Caecilius

Dragon(s) Image: ~~~
Apparel: Shown in the image
Pose Description: Feel free to do whatever you'd like! o: If it's alright, the only thing I don't really want is him smiling ;v;
Any Extra Information: He's more of an OC than a dragon, I hope that this is alright! ;o; If not then just let me know and I can change it to a dragon c: <3
Forum_Header11111111_2.png
@RexxAzule I am so sorry, I don't do ocs.
@RexxAzule I am so sorry, I don't do ocs.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54