Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JACKAL'S LORE & BIOS {OPEN!}
1 2 3 4
@rilakkumin Sorry for the wait! That took much longer than it should've... If there's anything you would like me to do to compensate for it, please let me know!
Since you changed some of the images on the template, would it be easier for me to post the text I wrote to copy/paste, or change the images too and send that?
@rilakkumin Sorry for the wait! That took much longer than it should've... If there's anything you would like me to do to compensate for it, please let me know!
Since you changed some of the images on the template, would it be easier for me to post the text I wrote to copy/paste, or change the images too and send that?
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@jackalphilosophy oh its ok!!! ive actually been vvv busy so its ok i can actually make a doc of the edited version if you want and then you can transfer it over??? i can always just insert it myself if thts easier for u
@jackalphilosophy oh its ok!!! ive actually been vvv busy so its ok i can actually make a doc of the edited version if you want and then you can transfer it over??? i can always just insert it myself if thts easier for u
@rilakkhumin Honestly, just whatevers best for you, you are the customer, after all :)
@rilakkhumin Honestly, just whatevers best for you, you are the customer, after all :)
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@jackalphilosophy then just send it in a pastebin or something like that and ill insert it myself!!! sorry i didnt respond earlier i didnt get a ping
@jackalphilosophy then just send it in a pastebin or something like that and ill insert it myself!!! sorry i didnt respond earlier i didnt get a ping
@rilakkumin ahh sorry bout that
Here ya go! Atlas' Bio
@rilakkumin ahh sorry bout that
Here ya go! Atlas' Bio
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@jackalphilosophy !!! i love it so much thank you for your hard work!!! its everything i could have wanted for him and you captured it perfectly!!! <3<3
@jackalphilosophy !!! i love it so much thank you for your hard work!!! its everything i could have wanted for him and you captured it perfectly!!! <3<3
1 2 3 4