Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JACKAL'S LORE & BIOS {OPEN!}
1 2 3 4
@JackalPhilosophy
https://sta.sh/0tondh1r8pm
Sorry about that uwu’
It will be 10kt if I’m correct?
@JackalPhilosophy
https://sta.sh/0tondh1r8pm
Sorry about that uwu’
It will be 10kt if I’m correct?
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@wiinter Yep! Feel free to send whenever.
@wiinter Yep! Feel free to send whenever.
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@JackalPhilosophy sent the payment!
@JackalPhilosophy sent the payment!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@jackalphilosophy

Dragon BB Code/Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=299535&tab=dragon&did=40135776
Name of Dragon: Atlas
Form of Payment (treasure/gems/comination): Treasure
Bio Template (if one): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A7JP_-d2YqxUMvJ9ajC6e1i5TIe63DhTYIz5pqMyiXk/edit (ive mixedmatched the actual one with different images)
Song(s)(if any): a lot of his inspiration is from "what the water gave me" and "cosmic love" but i dont rlly consider them his songs
Notes/Anything Else: you have p much full freedom here!!! if you decide to write more i am more than willing to pay even more since your prices are vvv low!!! you could charge a lot more
all i can say abt atlas is hes a dreamer and really loves the stars!!! hes a good kid who left his home to go to arcane to see the stars and is the biggest astronomy nerd you will ever see,,, a good boy and if you wanna know anything else abt him i can help with some basic traits!!!
@jackalphilosophy

Dragon BB Code/Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=299535&tab=dragon&did=40135776
Name of Dragon: Atlas
Form of Payment (treasure/gems/comination): Treasure
Bio Template (if one): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A7JP_-d2YqxUMvJ9ajC6e1i5TIe63DhTYIz5pqMyiXk/edit (ive mixedmatched the actual one with different images)
Song(s)(if any): a lot of his inspiration is from "what the water gave me" and "cosmic love" but i dont rlly consider them his songs
Notes/Anything Else: you have p much full freedom here!!! if you decide to write more i am more than willing to pay even more since your prices are vvv low!!! you could charge a lot more
all i can say abt atlas is hes a dreamer and really loves the stars!!! hes a good kid who left his home to go to arcane to see the stars and is the biggest astronomy nerd you will ever see,,, a good boy and if you wanna know anything else abt him i can help with some basic traits!!!
@rilakkumin Such a beautiful child! Ty for the opportunity, he'll be a fun one
@rilakkumin Such a beautiful child! Ty for the opportunity, he'll be a fun one
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@wiinter

Hello and good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night! Here it is!
Quote:
PERSONALITY

Dakota is the happy-go-lucky sort that most relate with stupid... which, even Dakota himself had to admit, was somewhat true. Being as good-natured as he is, Dakota tries to let the common insult slide off his back-- but in reality, each one hurts him like a knife to the heart. He's afraid one day he might break under them, for they no longer slide but instead rest between his shoulders, getting heavier and heavier. Dakota is cheery and hardworking, delivering mail and working at the office for his 7 hours (4 hour days and 3 hour nights) without complaint. Most take him for granted, but those who notice him-- even just a simple "hello"-- give him enough enthusiasm to keep going. He's sweet, fun-loving, and imaginative. Each day he strives to be the best he can.

HISTORY

Dakota grew up with a relatively normal life-- parents, friends, etc. He loved to go and annoy other members of the community when he got bored. Dakota developed a strange habit of sitting outside, waiting... waiting for the postman that currently delivered mail. Oddly enough, he formed a good friendship with the guy and eventually went on to become colleagues with him. This time spent waiting cost Dakota a few friends, but in truth he didn't mind. He was only abnormally interested in the day to day goings of the mail carrier.

TRIVIA

•Ask anyone you wish, but they will all give the same answer: Dakota is deeply devoted to his job.

•Dakota has an extra soft spot for children; the annoying, obnoxious outcasts always remind him of himself.

•You will always see Dakota with a smile. Even on his worst days, he'll still be the optimistic one and try to look on the bright side.

As the image you posted couldn't be edited, you might have to copy/paste, or insert, the text yourself, whoops.
If there's any problem, please tell me; I'll redo it if it isn't what you hoped for.

There's a little bit more writing to do for Atlas, but I hope to get him done soon!
@wiinter

Hello and good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night! Here it is!
Quote:
PERSONALITY

Dakota is the happy-go-lucky sort that most relate with stupid... which, even Dakota himself had to admit, was somewhat true. Being as good-natured as he is, Dakota tries to let the common insult slide off his back-- but in reality, each one hurts him like a knife to the heart. He's afraid one day he might break under them, for they no longer slide but instead rest between his shoulders, getting heavier and heavier. Dakota is cheery and hardworking, delivering mail and working at the office for his 7 hours (4 hour days and 3 hour nights) without complaint. Most take him for granted, but those who notice him-- even just a simple "hello"-- give him enough enthusiasm to keep going. He's sweet, fun-loving, and imaginative. Each day he strives to be the best he can.

HISTORY

Dakota grew up with a relatively normal life-- parents, friends, etc. He loved to go and annoy other members of the community when he got bored. Dakota developed a strange habit of sitting outside, waiting... waiting for the postman that currently delivered mail. Oddly enough, he formed a good friendship with the guy and eventually went on to become colleagues with him. This time spent waiting cost Dakota a few friends, but in truth he didn't mind. He was only abnormally interested in the day to day goings of the mail carrier.

TRIVIA

•Ask anyone you wish, but they will all give the same answer: Dakota is deeply devoted to his job.

•Dakota has an extra soft spot for children; the annoying, obnoxious outcasts always remind him of himself.

•You will always see Dakota with a smile. Even on his worst days, he'll still be the optimistic one and try to look on the bright side.

As the image you posted couldn't be edited, you might have to copy/paste, or insert, the text yourself, whoops.
If there's any problem, please tell me; I'll redo it if it isn't what you hoped for.

There's a little bit more writing to do for Atlas, but I hope to get him done soon!
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@JackalPhilosophy
Omg!! The lore/writing is absolutely perfect and fits him so well tysm!!!
if you’re okay with it could I get some more writing of another gal?
@JackalPhilosophy
Omg!! The lore/writing is absolutely perfect and fits him so well tysm!!!
if you’re okay with it could I get some more writing of another gal?
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@wiinter So glad you liked it! And I would totally write some more for ya. Since you added that extra 2k T to the first payment, you could deduct that from the price of the second?
@wiinter So glad you liked it! And I would totally write some more for ya. Since you added that extra 2k T to the first payment, you could deduct that from the price of the second?
aeZy.gif
Signature Art:
X
@JackalPhilosophy
You keep the extra 2k, call it a tip I guess uwu

Dragon BB Code/Link: https://toyhou.se/2999961.pepper
Name of Dragon: Pepper
Form of Payment (treasure/gems/comination): Gems
Bio Template (if one): It’s on her profile
Song(s)(if any): Nope
Notes/Anything Else: Could you please write for the whole about section and history section? She lives on a strawberry and blueberry farm where she grows them, the seeds of the fruits get into her white mane which is made of odd components then grow fsr and she can pick them off with ease and eat them. When all the fruits are ripe and picked, she sets up a pop-up shop in the local town and sells blueberry, strawberry and normal pancakes. She’s really sweet and bubbly.
@JackalPhilosophy
You keep the extra 2k, call it a tip I guess uwu

Dragon BB Code/Link: https://toyhou.se/2999961.pepper
Name of Dragon: Pepper
Form of Payment (treasure/gems/comination): Gems
Bio Template (if one): It’s on her profile
Song(s)(if any): Nope
Notes/Anything Else: Could you please write for the whole about section and history section? She lives on a strawberry and blueberry farm where she grows them, the seeds of the fruits get into her white mane which is made of odd components then grow fsr and she can pick them off with ease and eat them. When all the fruits are ripe and picked, she sets up a pop-up shop in the local town and sells blueberry, strawberry and normal pancakes. She’s really sweet and bubbly.
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@wiinter I'll get started on her!
@wiinter I'll get started on her!
aeZy.gif
Signature Art: