Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Vague Character Concept...
1 2 3
...Brought to Life!

Hello people of Flight Rising! I have a pretty vague character idea that I would love to see portrayed. If anyone would be willing to do any sort of art as a freebie (whether to test a new style, try character creation, etc.) I would absolutely love it! If not you can scroll down to where I detail what I can pay ^^

Freebie Specifics: There is a lot of room for artistic freedom, and you are welcome to do whatever you please with the information. Moodboards, palletes, art, literature, anything is great! If you end up creating something, please let me know if you are okay with me keeping the art even if I don't go with your specific design, or if you would like to use it unless I choose that design! (The character will likely be a shapeshifter of sorts, so I would love to use the art if you are alright with that)

Paid Art: I will be more picky with these, but I am also looking to pay artists to portray this design! I would be looking for art. Sketch, lineart, color, and shading are all welcome. I am low on currency right now, but I can offer some treasure or gems. The main methods of payment would be items. If you are interested, please post below with art examples and a wishlist/list of items you would take. Thank you!

Now, for the concept!

Species: Feral, canine (wolf preferred), though you are welcome to choose another species if you are inspired to.

Gender: Female or nonbinary (neutral or feminine look preferred)

Theme: Aquarius (the zodiac sign). It doesn't have to be the obvious water carrier theme, though; I would love to see something based on other traits of the sign! (Some Aquarius info, feel free to research your own!), celestial, airy (can be a mix of air and water, as Aquarius is the water carrier but is an air sign)
...Brought to Life!

Hello people of Flight Rising! I have a pretty vague character idea that I would love to see portrayed. If anyone would be willing to do any sort of art as a freebie (whether to test a new style, try character creation, etc.) I would absolutely love it! If not you can scroll down to where I detail what I can pay ^^

Freebie Specifics: There is a lot of room for artistic freedom, and you are welcome to do whatever you please with the information. Moodboards, palletes, art, literature, anything is great! If you end up creating something, please let me know if you are okay with me keeping the art even if I don't go with your specific design, or if you would like to use it unless I choose that design! (The character will likely be a shapeshifter of sorts, so I would love to use the art if you are alright with that)

Paid Art: I will be more picky with these, but I am also looking to pay artists to portray this design! I would be looking for art. Sketch, lineart, color, and shading are all welcome. I am low on currency right now, but I can offer some treasure or gems. The main methods of payment would be items. If you are interested, please post below with art examples and a wishlist/list of items you would take. Thank you!

Now, for the concept!

Species: Feral, canine (wolf preferred), though you are welcome to choose another species if you are inspired to.

Gender: Female or nonbinary (neutral or feminine look preferred)

Theme: Aquarius (the zodiac sign). It doesn't have to be the obvious water carrier theme, though; I would love to see something based on other traits of the sign! (Some Aquarius info, feel free to research your own!), celestial, airy (can be a mix of air and water, as Aquarius is the water carrier but is an air sign)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Ooh I love the idea!
You can check out my art over here and here

I'd totally bump down the price for you~
Ooh I love the idea!
You can check out my art over here and here

I'd totally bump down the price for you~
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Killuazoomyck I looked at your art, and I'd love to see what you would do with the idea! What would you want to draw? Based on your art shop payment options, I can offer: 75kt, 76g [item=All-Seeing Shroom]x23 [item=Accent: Ancient Radiance] [item=Accent: Scroll of Pells] [item=Accent: Runic Bat] [item=Accent: Cloudsong Guard] [item=Accent: Shedding Season] [item=Skin: Whimsical Night] [item=Accent: Throatarium] [item=hat Skin: Brass Centurion] [item=Accent: Frigid Fluffle] [item=Accent: Faerie Queen] [item=preview what Skin: Hydrothermal] [item=Skin: Noodlebranch] [item=Accent: Omniscient] [item=Accent: Ancient Golem] [item=Skin: Plasma Professor] [item=Accent: Starwood Drifter]
@Killuazoomyck I looked at your art, and I'd love to see what you would do with the idea! What would you want to draw?

Based on your art shop payment options, I can offer: 75kt, 76g
All-Seeing Shroom x23 Accent: Ancient Radiance Accent: Scroll of Pells Accent: Runic Bat Accent: Cloudsong Guard Accent: Shedding Season Skin: Whimsical Night Accent: Throatarium Accent: Frigid Fluffle Accent: Faerie Queen Skin: Noodlebranch Accent: Omniscient Accent: Ancient Golem Skin: Plasma Professor Accent: Starwood Drifter
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
That would work perfectly as payment!

As for what I would draw,
Since I'm a large astrological fan (is that even a thing lol)
I would really love to include some hints of that (and make it not super obvious, so no like straight up water lol)
Like winter because it's a winter sign or even put in hints of the sign rules (Saturn and Uranus)

I'm not sure if you'd be interested in incorporating the constellation at all, since it's not very interesting nor are the star all that bright lol.

I could also incorporate Aquarius birthstones (amethyst, Hematite, Garnet, Amber, and Sugilite, i think?)
And whatever else pops into my head - cant think of any more right now lol

As for species, I could try to do wolf, but as I haven't practiced trying canines that much I might take a while and use a lot of reference! Though if you'd like something more humanoid or anthro, I could do that as well.

I'll of course run all designs and sketches by you before finishing anything (don't worry if you don't like something, I scrap a lot of my own designs until I get something I really like)
That would work perfectly as payment!

As for what I would draw,
Since I'm a large astrological fan (is that even a thing lol)
I would really love to include some hints of that (and make it not super obvious, so no like straight up water lol)
Like winter because it's a winter sign or even put in hints of the sign rules (Saturn and Uranus)

I'm not sure if you'd be interested in incorporating the constellation at all, since it's not very interesting nor are the star all that bright lol.

I could also incorporate Aquarius birthstones (amethyst, Hematite, Garnet, Amber, and Sugilite, i think?)
And whatever else pops into my head - cant think of any more right now lol

As for species, I could try to do wolf, but as I haven't practiced trying canines that much I might take a while and use a lot of reference! Though if you'd like something more humanoid or anthro, I could do that as well.

I'll of course run all designs and sketches by you before finishing anything (don't worry if you don't like something, I scrap a lot of my own designs until I get something I really like)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549031#post_2549031 I would love to give it a shot! That's an example of my art, but I would be more than happy to do some fullbody concept sketch sheet for the same price as a normal headshot.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549031#post_2549031 I would love to give it a shot! That's an example of my art, but I would be more than happy to do some fullbody concept sketch sheet for the same price as a normal headshot.
@Killuazoomyck Alright! Were you looking to take all of the items as payment, or are there specific ones you would want? (I am not sure I would want to pay for one piece with all of those items)

I love what you have so far! You don't have to include the actual conversation (it is rather bland), and whatever combination of the other pieces sounds great! Maybe an emphasis/focus on the birthstones of January Aquarius (so garnet) if you end up going with that?

I would love to see a humanoid version, tbh :3 Would you be willing to do a kemonomimi for the concept?

I would love to see all the designs and sketches! (Also, thank you for specifying that, I always feel so bad saying that I would like changes/don't like an aspect of a design x'D)
@Killuazoomyck Alright! Were you looking to take all of the items as payment, or are there specific ones you would want? (I am not sure I would want to pay for one piece with all of those items)

I love what you have so far! You don't have to include the actual conversation (it is rather bland), and whatever combination of the other pieces sounds great! Maybe an emphasis/focus on the birthstones of January Aquarius (so garnet) if you end up going with that?

I would love to see a humanoid version, tbh :3 Would you be willing to do a kemonomimi for the concept?

I would love to see all the designs and sketches! (Also, thank you for specifying that, I always feel so bad saying that I would like changes/don't like an aspect of a design x'D)
@Yellowrun Hello! I absolutely love your art, but I can't pay with USD right now and I'm low on actually currency, so I will have to pass. ^^
@Yellowrun Hello! I absolutely love your art, but I can't pay with USD right now and I'm low on actually currency, so I will have to pass. ^^
Lol I'm dumb, I meant to say what I wanted but got too excited
I would take Noodlebranch, Starwood Drifter, the festivial currency, if that isn't too much!
(I think that would all still be less than my usual price, so it should work out fine!)

I can start doing some sketches after I start another commission I have if you don't mind waiting a bit? (I feel bad making people wait, but I do want to put effort into this, so it will take me longer!)
Lol I'm dumb, I meant to say what I wanted but got too excited
I would take Noodlebranch, Starwood Drifter, the festivial currency, if that isn't too much!
(I think that would all still be less than my usual price, so it should work out fine!)

I can start doing some sketches after I start another commission I have if you don't mind waiting a bit? (I feel bad making people wait, but I do want to put effort into this, so it will take me longer!)
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
@Killuazoomyck That sounds good! I saw on your art shop that you don't take up-front payment; do you mind me setting up a CR with the items, and you can accept it whenever you want/finish?

Please don't worry about the timing! I don't mind waiting ^^ Whenever is most convenient for you.
@Killuazoomyck That sounds good! I saw on your art shop that you don't take up-front payment; do you mind me setting up a CR with the items, and you can accept it whenever you want/finish?

Please don't worry about the timing! I don't mind waiting ^^ Whenever is most convenient for you.
A CR is fine! I'll accept it when I finish :D
A CR is fine! I'll accept it when I finish :D
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
1 2 3