Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toothpaste for Hire [OPEN]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30
@Jaderannosaurus, for sure, ill add you up.

@ShadowFoxclaw, yup yup XD
@Jaderannosaurus, for sure, ill add you up.

@ShadowFoxclaw, yup yup XD
tumblr_pmowq1jUfi1xmuhr3o1_r1_1280.png
@Jaderannosaurus, got one of them done <3
@Jaderannosaurus, got one of them done <3
@tsubi *happy screams* Aaaah it's my boy! Thank you so much!! I love how his hair is super messy; he looks like he's had a [i]long[/i] day and is not taking any more of it. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@tsubi

*happy screams* Aaaah it's my boy! Thank you so much!! I love how his hair is super messy; he looks like he's had a long day and is not taking any more of it.
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus, glad you like it XD
@Jaderannosaurus, glad you like it XD
@Jaderannosaurus, bat-hyena is done XD
@Jaderannosaurus, bat-hyena is done XD
Shop is open again!

@afire, @Cerpyn, @Starstalker, @Schiemoon, @LM2, @Ameah1234, @meely, @Jaderannosaurus, @ILuvDogs, @SirDraco65, @Enoch, @Eiyora, @TKO, @ShadowFoxclaw
Shop is open again!

@afire, @Cerpyn, @Starstalker, @Schiemoon, @LM2, @Ameah1234, @meely, @Jaderannosaurus, @ILuvDogs, @SirDraco65, @Enoch, @Eiyora, @TKO, @ShadowFoxclaw
@tsubi
Me:*saving up for something I want*
Also me: just....... hoard is that way........ just take it.

Could I get one of this girl? (Sorry about the watermark)
Personality of the character: Represents the right half of the brain, so is very creative and emotional. She always tries to act happy around others, even if she isn’t happy. She normally doesn’t get invited to a lot of parties, and is actually quite scared to go most of the time, but when she gets there and starts showing her true colours, she can be quite fun to hang around with. She normally has a stash of glow sticks, cupcakes and other candies on her, and normally has an airhorn or two stashed away with them in her tail. Rave prefers to not show her true colours around people she doesn’t know and trust, but around friends she can act quite crazily. One thing about her though, she normally talks like a stereotypical “90s kid” from movies, always saying “what’s up brah?” Or “YO MY RADICAL BROTATO CHIP!” Or something weird or stereotypical like that.
Fun fact (please skip if you can’t be bothered to read any more about my weird oc): I’ve seen a lot of people call her a fox, but she is actually a 90s Nightmare.

I’ll send the payment if you confirm the order.
Just a random request though if it’s ok...... could you maybe message me some art tips if that is ok? I really need to improve. Like. A lot.
@tsubi
Me:*saving up for something I want*
Also me: just....... hoard is that way........ just take it.

Could I get one of this girl? (Sorry about the watermark)
Personality of the character: Represents the right half of the brain, so is very creative and emotional. She always tries to act happy around others, even if she isn’t happy. She normally doesn’t get invited to a lot of parties, and is actually quite scared to go most of the time, but when she gets there and starts showing her true colours, she can be quite fun to hang around with. She normally has a stash of glow sticks, cupcakes and other candies on her, and normally has an airhorn or two stashed away with them in her tail. Rave prefers to not show her true colours around people she doesn’t know and trust, but around friends she can act quite crazily. One thing about her though, she normally talks like a stereotypical “90s kid” from movies, always saying “what’s up brah?” Or “YO MY RADICAL BROTATO CHIP!” Or something weird or stereotypical like that.
Fun fact (please skip if you can’t be bothered to read any more about my weird oc): I’ve seen a lot of people call her a fox, but she is actually a 90s Nightmare.

I’ll send the payment if you confirm the order.
Just a random request though if it’s ok...... could you maybe message me some art tips if that is ok? I really need to improve. Like. A lot.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@tsubi Thank you so much! (The person for whom it was a gift also loves it!) [emoji=spiral love size=2]
@tsubi

Thank you so much! (The person for whom it was a gift also loves it!)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@tsubi
Hello! ^^ Could I order two doodles, please? :3 One of this boy, and one of this boy, please!
@tsubi
Hello! ^^ Could I order two doodles, please? :3 One of this boy, and one of this boy, please!
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@ShadowFoxclaw for sure, ill add you to the list

@Jaderannosaurus, good to hear!

@Ashwini, yup, ill add you
@ShadowFoxclaw for sure, ill add you to the list

@Jaderannosaurus, good to hear!

@Ashwini, yup, ill add you
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30