Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toothpaste for Hire [OPEN]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
@tsubi

He looks adorable!! Thanks!!
@tsubi

He looks adorable!! Thanks!!
starjumper_com.png
@StarJumper
, good good XD i also have the second boy up too now
@StarJumper
, good good XD i also have the second boy up too now
tumblr_pmowq1jUfi1xmuhr3o1_r1_1280.png
@tsubi *screeches around the corner* HEY GUESS WHO'S GOT FUNDS NOW [emoji=mirror star size=1] I'd a like of a piece of my introvert demon boy [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552507383092477958/568573869351370752/jorsaurs.png[/img] Additional refs [url=https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e0847c0a-3956-4b32-bfc7-4774acb325ad/dd5d5jb-dfb39dad-445d-4b86-acb8-15d9c5cc12ae.png/v1/fill/w_937,h_852,strp/demon_boyo_by_she4wolf_dd5d5jb-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE2NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UwODQ3YzBhLTM5NTYtNGIzMi1iZmM3LTQ3NzRhY2IzMjVhZFwvZGQ1ZDVqYi1kZmIzOWRhZC00NDVkLTRiODYtYWNiOC0xNWQ5YzVjYzEyYWUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Zu0pX7rbE3YwrG4f1uf_8HT5-_A2a0ekp_CWaWHiAyY]here[/url] and [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2a8d9ff41a56a8ba67bb05109d7dc24/tumblr_prtpuiVCCL1shvjrt_540.jpg]here[/url]. He's a demon who doesn't really like people in general {demons in this context being just extradimensional beings one summons for a certain job; none are inherently good or evil or anything} but doesn't hate them (canonically he has a mug that says, "I don't hate you I just want you to leave" on it). He just wants to do his job unhounded but people keep nagging him because of his naturally feathered wings, thinking he's an angel. So he plucks his feathers but they grow back really fast; leading to the patchwork effect in examples. So he can have fully feathered wings (default state) or half-and-half but never fully featherless. While he does naturally have claws and fangs, he uses illusion magics to enhance their effects, thinking if he intimidates people they might leave him alone. His natural eye colour is lilac but he uses coloured contacts to make them red (he used to also use magic for this but that gave him a headache and it was a major relief when he discovered coloured contacts). If you're feeling extra creative: This is his modern outfit but he's appeared through almost all time periods in history so he can be dressed in period-accurate whatever. Usually he'd go for the most common/peasant-ish outfit of the time to blend in more... except for that time he was forced to be king [s]please don't ask[/s] {Sorry for the OC essay I just wanted to put all information out there} Setting up CR ^.^
@tsubi

*screeches around the corner*
HEY GUESS WHO'S GOT FUNDS NOW

I'd a like of a piece of my introvert demon boy
jorsaurs.png

Additional refs here and here.

He's a demon who doesn't really like people in general {demons in this context being just extradimensional beings one summons for a certain job; none are inherently good or evil or anything} but doesn't hate them (canonically he has a mug that says, "I don't hate you I just want you to leave" on it). He just wants to do his job unhounded but people keep nagging him because of his naturally feathered wings, thinking he's an angel. So he plucks his feathers but they grow back really fast; leading to the patchwork effect in examples. So he can have fully feathered wings (default state) or half-and-half but never fully featherless.
While he does naturally have claws and fangs, he uses illusion magics to enhance their effects, thinking if he intimidates people they might leave him alone. His natural eye colour is lilac but he uses coloured contacts to make them red (he used to also use magic for this but that gave him a headache and it was a major relief when he discovered coloured contacts).

If you're feeling extra creative: This is his modern outfit but he's appeared through almost all time periods in history so he can be dressed in period-accurate whatever. Usually he'd go for the most common/peasant-ish outfit of the time to blend in more... except for that time he was forced to be king please don't ask

{Sorry for the OC essay I just wanted to put all information out there}

Setting up CR ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus, lol always good to have you back, ill add you to the list <3
@Jaderannosaurus, lol always good to have you back, ill add you to the list <3
@tsubi

Fancy drawing a couple party members in a campaign?

Eleanor (Examples here and here, first image has the correct eye color)

Echo (Examples here and here!)

Personalities for both: Echo is fairly cheerful and a bit on the naive side. Eleanor is a knight; serious about her job, but has a soft spot for chocobos and plushies XD
@tsubi

Fancy drawing a couple party members in a campaign?

Eleanor (Examples here and here, first image has the correct eye color)

Echo (Examples here and here!)

Personalities for both: Echo is fairly cheerful and a bit on the naive side. Eleanor is a knight; serious about her job, but has a soft spot for chocobos and plushies XD
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Auran, i can for sure do that, though if you want both characters i need to charge for 2 slots, even if it's one image P:
@Auran, i can for sure do that, though if you want both characters i need to charge for 2 slots, even if it's one image P:
@tsubi

No worries! Figured it would be two slots.
@tsubi

No worries! Figured it would be two slots.
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Auran cool cool, ill add you to the list then <3
@Auran cool cool, ill add you to the list then <3
@tsubi

Psst, I'd like to order a piece of a friend's character; can I send you the ref via PM please? :)
@tsubi

Psst, I'd like to order a piece of a friend's character; can I send you the ref via PM please? :)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Tsubi
Could I be put on the pinglist for when you open up again? I think all the slots are full.
@Tsubi
Could I be put on the pinglist for when you open up again? I think all the slots are full.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30