Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] monty's art nook! [GIJINKAS]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://image.ibb.co/fkd9M9/beautiful_girl_i_love_her_she_is_so_cute_wow.png[/img] @zerrace here's iracebeth! hope you enjoy!
beautiful_girl_i_love_her_she_is_so_cute_wow.png

@zerrace here's iracebeth! hope you enjoy!
@satrinava AAAH THIS IS INCREDIBLE THANK YOU SO MUCH! im,,, shooketh,, this is so nice,
@satrinava AAAH THIS IS INCREDIBLE THANK YOU SO MUCH! im,,, shooketh,, this is so nice,
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
super top secret invisible text in which i proclaim my love for anomalocaris A little gryphon, my fursona Aytch Praeg, the clan founder
@jaena here's ulmesi !! [img]https://image.ibb.co/ggMXPU/ulmesi.png[/img] her hair blends in with the background -- if need be i can add a simple colored background behind her so you can see her hair.
@jaena

here's ulmesi !!

ulmesi.png

her hair blends in with the background -- if need be i can add a simple colored background behind her so you can see her hair.
@satrinava oh is this still open? i'd love to grab a piece from you!! :0 i've been looking for someone to design a gijinka of this girl for awhile!! [s]also, is your username a reference to anything?? the arcana, mayhaps?? if not, ignore me hfngnfg[/s] [b]dragon:[/b] the actual dragon is seen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19314&tab=dragon&did=6225574]here[/url] in my lair, but i haven't got her outfit done yet, so could you please pull inspiration mostly from the outfit below? [outfit=299302] [b]type:[/b] full color + shading w/no background [b]personality:[/b] she's seen as rude, distant, and usually looks annoyed/angry/etc. but really, she's just been through some stuff and is bad at letting people in haha [b]other:[/b] if you'd like a little lore to help out! she's our clan's sorcerer, and one of the leaders that makes all the decisions for the clan. unfortunately, she was cursed by an amulet she found while fighting in the ghostlight ruins that caused her to intermittently lapse into bouts of anger, hostility, etc. it looks a lot like the [item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant] if you could somehow incorporate [url=https://pathfinderwiki.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/f/f9/Year_of_the_Risen_Rune_logo.jpg/200px-Year_of_the_Risen_Rune_logo.jpg]this[/url] symbol somewhere into her design, i'd love it -- though i understand if it's too complex. it's based on the rpg that maddela is originally from haha. feel free to simplify it if you need! my only other request is that her hair be straight and a very light platinum blonde, bordering on white! other than that, it's all on you :^)
@satrinava

oh is this still open? i'd love to grab a piece from you!! :0 i've been looking for someone to design a gijinka of this girl for awhile!!
also, is your username a reference to anything?? the arcana, mayhaps?? if not, ignore me hfngnfg

dragon:
the actual dragon is seen here in my lair, but i haven't got her outfit done yet, so could you please pull inspiration mostly from the outfit below?
maddela idea 1

type:
full color + shading w/no background

personality:
she's seen as rude, distant, and usually looks annoyed/angry/etc.
but really, she's just been through some stuff and is bad at letting people in haha

other:
if you'd like a little lore to help out!
she's our clan's sorcerer, and one of the leaders that makes all the decisions for the clan. unfortunately, she was cursed by an amulet she found while fighting in the ghostlight ruins that caused her to intermittently lapse into bouts of anger, hostility, etc. it looks a lot like the Teardrop Citrine Pendant
if you could somehow incorporate this symbol somewhere into her design, i'd love it -- though i understand if it's too complex. it's based on the rpg that maddela is originally from haha.
feel free to simplify it if you need!

my only other request is that her hair be straight and a very light platinum blonde, bordering on white! other than that, it's all on you :^)
remy - 22 - he/him
tumblr_inline_p7xfcqTdFC1snulow_250.png
@pathfinder
she's really cute!! i'll start working on her right away! <3
(also my username is DEFINITELY a reference to the arcana i'm SO delighted that you noticed hfdksgjfdg)
@pathfinder
she's really cute!! i'll start working on her right away! <3
(also my username is DEFINITELY a reference to the arcana i'm SO delighted that you noticed hfdksgjfdg)
@satrinava dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5004799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50048/5004799_350.png[/img] [/url] type: full color & shading + simple background personality: Wise, regal, and kindhearted? She's got a small blurb in her bio! other: If you could draw her a little older, like middle-aged ish? She's not /old/ old, but she is a little aged? if not I totally understand!
@satrinava
dragon:
5004799_350.png

type: full color & shading + simple background
personality: Wise, regal, and kindhearted? She's got a small blurb in her bio!
other: If you could draw her a little older, like middle-aged ish? She's not /old/ old, but she is a little aged? if not I totally understand!
@satrinava Aaah your art is amazing I'd love to get some gijinkas!! [size=1]also you could probably raise your prices :p[/size] [b]dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8860282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88603/8860282_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]type:[/b] full color & shading + simple background, please! [b]personality: [/b] a simple smile is fine, perhaps a bit melancholic/tired? [b]other: [/b]there's a gijinka design in her bio, though there aren't any clothes - you can completely ignore her apparel if you want in terms of clothing design ^^; Something flowy (robes, maybe?) would be really nice, and I'd love it if you could somehow incorporate the design of the long bands of the hewn philosopher's viel into her design! (also o o f that the arcana ref ~)
@satrinava
Aaah your art is amazing I'd love to get some gijinkas!!
also you could probably raise your prices :p
dragon:
8860282_350.png

type: full color & shading + simple background, please!

personality: a simple smile is fine, perhaps a bit melancholic/tired?

other: there's a gijinka design in her bio, though there aren't any clothes - you can completely ignore her apparel if you want in terms of clothing design ^^;
Something flowy (robes, maybe?) would be really nice, and I'd love it if you could somehow incorporate the design of the long bands of the hewn philosopher's viel into her design!

(also o o f that the arcana ref ~)

OWQcS2K.png
@satrinava
Could I reserve a slot for 2 full colors? I'd love to get something but I can't fill out a form at the moment. Your art is awesome!
@satrinava
Could I reserve a slot for 2 full colors? I'd love to get something but I can't fill out a form at the moment. Your art is awesome!
@satrinava Thank you so much! Also I can see her hair just fine (my screen brightness is super messed up so that helps >>;;; )

I still need to pay, but would it be alright if I placed another order and just paid for them both? :o
dragon character: this one
type: full color & shading + no background
personality: sensual
other: I just think she'd look really good in your style *-*
@satrinava Thank you so much! Also I can see her hair just fine (my screen brightness is super messed up so that helps >>;;; )

I still need to pay, but would it be alright if I placed another order and just paid for them both? :o
dragon character: this one
type: full color & shading + no background
personality: sensual
other: I just think she'd look really good in your style *-*
cZLsLHr.png
@satrinava

hi, I, too, love the empress of my heart, light of my life, our beautiful lady nadia -but asra is also my boy oop

anyways!! your art is like ... really super duper cute. the way you draw the faces is really nice!

dragon: boop!

type: one order of full color & shading w/no background pls and thank you. I'll be paying w/gold!

personality: quiet but not necessarily shy; moreso just low energy when it comes to interacting with others. compassionate, constantly in awe about things around her - but not in a ditzy way! maybe just a neutral expression w/her eyes wide open, hint of a smile??

other: I actually have a tentative idea for what she'll look like in her bio, and you're welcome to play around with any of the other details! if the mask part ends up being too complicated you're welcome to forgo it - up to you! take ur time, thanks so much in advance!

Also, I don't know if I missed it when reading the guidelines but do you prefer being paid before or after the order is finished?

EDIT: oh geez, I don't know if I managed to get this in before you closed? but if I didn't (which is fine!) can you add me to a pinglist?
@satrinava

hi, I, too, love the empress of my heart, light of my life, our beautiful lady nadia -but asra is also my boy oop

anyways!! your art is like ... really super duper cute. the way you draw the faces is really nice!

dragon: boop!

type: one order of full color & shading w/no background pls and thank you. I'll be paying w/gold!

personality: quiet but not necessarily shy; moreso just low energy when it comes to interacting with others. compassionate, constantly in awe about things around her - but not in a ditzy way! maybe just a neutral expression w/her eyes wide open, hint of a smile??

other: I actually have a tentative idea for what she'll look like in her bio, and you're welcome to play around with any of the other details! if the mask part ends up being too complicated you're welcome to forgo it - up to you! take ur time, thanks so much in advance!

Also, I don't know if I missed it when reading the guidelines but do you prefer being paid before or after the order is finished?

EDIT: oh geez, I don't know if I managed to get this in before you closed? but if I didn't (which is fine!) can you add me to a pinglist?
F2nVzjE.png
1 2 3 4 5