Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [X] Feral/Furry/Dragon Art Shop | T/G
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
May I be added to your ping list?
May I be added to your ping list?
tumblr_o2d9paZJqu1ubactuo1_400.png
@mercurialwings

sorry these took a lil longer than last time, but here they are! please dont hesitate to let me know if theres anything you'd like changed

Galgaliel | Caeli
@mercurialwings

sorry these took a lil longer than last time, but here they are! please dont hesitate to let me know if theres anything you'd like changed

Galgaliel | Caeli
No worries at all and I don't mind the wait~ ^ ^ I love them both and thank you for drawing them! I especially like Galgaliel's expression. So cute!

I will save a copy of these when I get home later today. Thank you again!
No worries at all and I don't mind the wait~ ^ ^ I love them both and thank you for drawing them! I especially like Galgaliel's expression. So cute!

I will save a copy of these when I get home later today. Thank you again!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

absolutely!! thank you so much for commissioning me <3
@mercurialwings

absolutely!! thank you so much for commissioning me <3
@ThatOneGirl

all done! please let me know if theres anything at all you'd like changed!
@ThatOneGirl

all done! please let me know if theres anything at all you'd like changed!
@Noivurn

i'm SO sorry about the wait on this!! i hit a lil bit of an art slump ;o; but here it is!

thank you for being patient and please let me know if theres anything you'd like changed!
@Noivurn

i'm SO sorry about the wait on this!! i hit a lil bit of an art slump ;o; but here it is!

thank you for being patient and please let me know if theres anything you'd like changed!
@EonShinato AHHH it's so so good!! ;w; my friend will love it! thanks so much, and please give me a ping when you're open again!
@EonShinato AHHH it's so so good!! ;w; my friend will love it! thanks so much, and please give me a ping when you're open again!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@WrightNDesk

so sorry for the wait! thank you for being patient. please let me know if theres anything you'd like changed!
@WrightNDesk

so sorry for the wait! thank you for being patient. please let me know if theres anything you'd like changed!
@EonShinato My boy! I love his little blep. This is so cute, thank you!
@EonShinato My boy! I love his little blep. This is so cute, thank you!
WMVWGXM.png
@SilverDeath, @pyr0, @beforenoon, @mercurialwings, @Unicorniss, @Noivurn

open again for 3 more slots!
@SilverDeath, @pyr0, @beforenoon, @mercurialwings, @Unicorniss, @Noivurn

open again for 3 more slots!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14